The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

“Good baby. Now your Daddy wants to get to know his little girl better. I want you to sit on the chair in front of the cam, spread your legs wide and just play with your pussy a little”

“Little girl” she thought. “Well maybe it’s nice to be someone’s little girl. What he was asking her to do was so naughty but she was already naked and he was her Daddy now.”

“Since your white daddy hates you, does that mean you live alone with your mother?”

Daisy winced when he said that her white daddy hates her but it was true. She nodded.

“Does your mother have a tight curfew on you. Can you go out when you want to?”

“My mom is not usually around too much. She’s usually out with a new boyfriend. But she doesn’t give me much allowance to spend so I don’t go out that much.”

“What a poor lonely little girl” thought Tyrone. “This is perfect.”

“Daisy, do you own any sex toys?”

She shamefacedly shook her head no.

“How do you masturbate?”

“Just with my fingers.”

“Would you like some sex toys?”

“I would but I’m afraid to ask my mother. She got pregnant as a teen and has been telling me all my life not to repeat her mistake so she doesn’t even want me to think about sex.”

“Maybe your Daddy can give you some sex toys. Daddies like to give presents to their little girls.”

“Wow, her Daddy was going to give her sex toys”, she thought. “It was good to have a Daddy.”

“OK Daisy, now your Daddy is going to start telling you some of the rules for his little girl. All Daddies have rules for their little girls.”

“I guess that’s right”, thought Daisy.

“First, you have a very pretty little pussy and there is not much public hair. However, from now on I want you to completely shave it every day. Black men like to fuck white girls who have completely shaved pussies. Will you do that for your Daddy Daisy?”

Daisy thought that was a little strange but she realized in most of the videos, the girls did have shaved pussies. It would be strange to have a completely naked pussy like when she was a little girl but she wanted to please her Daddy. “Yes Daddy, I will shave this pussy for you every day.”

“Second, you have really beautiful long red hair. Black men like that. But I want you to grow your hair down to your waist just like Dolly Little.”

“OK Daddy”. She wondered if he would make her braid her long hair like Dolly Little and control her braids while she was sucking his cock. But this was anonymous. He was only her virtual Daddy. She wouldn’t be sucking his cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.