The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Tyrone knew that Daisy would be at the party on Saturday so he started identifying other white sluts in the database. He saw that Tricia had asked to join the website. Cool. On Sunday, he observed Daisy moping around her room. Daisy seemed upset about something but he didn’t know what.

As Tyrone watched her, Daisy was struggling with her thoughts. “I was so stupid”, she thought. “I shouldn’t have had so much wine. I shouldn’t have trusted Dave. If only I had someone to talk to. She didn’t want to tell her friends. She felt too ashamed. And her mother would only tell her how stupid she had been. If only she had a daddy to confide in but she didn’t. She just knew that a daddy would be sympathetic. But then she remembered that she knew a man who wanted to talk to her and might be sympathetic.”

Tyrone saw Daisy go to the computer and he heard the private chat room chime.

Tyrone, are you there

++ Yes, I am Daisy. Do you have pictures for me? If so, send them to this address ++

++ Those are sexy pictures Daisy. I think that Black men will pay money fuck you! But all this typing is giving me a cramp. If you have a web cam and audio link, we can stop typing and talk to each other. Here is how you connect. Don’t worry, it will still be anonymous ++

Daisy debated for a few seconds and then made the connection. After all, it would still be anonymous. Then an image appeared of an old Black man. He had to be at least 30! But it must be Tyrone.

“Do you really think think that my pictures are sexy?”

“Yes they are Daisy. You have a very tight, sexy body. With a little training, Black men will be willing to pay lots of money to fuck you.”

“Training? How much money would Black men be willing to pay?”

With that question she thought back to the previous night. “That bastard Dave hadn’t paid anything to fuck her!” Tears started running down her cheeks.

“Daisy, what’s wrong?”

With that, the dam exploded and she started crying uncontrollably. After a few seconds she tearfully blurted out, “That bastard boyfriend of mine, Dave, raped me last night!”

“What an opportunity” thought Tyrone. “Well did he use protection at least?”

“Yes he did. I begged and begged and at the last second he put on a condom. But it was terrible. Even his little prick hurt me. And he came in seconds and I didn’t feel anything. It wasn’t like the videos where the big Black cocks fuck girls like me.”

“You should tell your daddy and he should go over and kick the shit out of that little snot.”

The bawling increased. “I don’t have a daddy” she sobbed. “My daddy doesn’t love me any more.”

“That’s terrible”, he said. “But I could be your Daddy!”

“I’m confused. What does that mean?”

“A pimp is really a Daddy to his girls. He looks after them, he cares for them. He ensures that they have pretty clothes and the best food and the best drugs and booze. Does that sound good to you?”

“Yes, but we’re both anonymous. How could that work?”

“Well, for the time being, I could be your virtual Daddy until you decide you want to meet me. Would you like that Daisy?”

Daisy pondered, “It would be so wonderful to have a Daddy again even if he is only virtual. And Tyrone sounds so understanding. Any maybe she would like to meet him some day”. She spoke out loud “What would I have to do to have you as my virtual Daddy/”

“We have to perform a little ceremony. It’s very solemn to me so that I hope that you take it seriously.”

“I will Daddy.”

Damn, he did it. “Well, the first thing you need to do is take off your clothes in front of the web cam.”

Daisy was confused. “Why do you need to see me naked?”

Tyrone chuckled. “You’re new so you don’t know but you should never question commands from your Daddy. Didn’t your white daddy, the one who hates you now, see you naked?”

She nodded.

“Well as your new Daddy, I need to see the body that I will be protecting. You are offering your body to me and asking me to protect it and I need to see what I am protecting. It is part of the ceremony. And don’t worry. I’ve already seen your sexy bikini pics.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.