The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Daisy was a little annoyed when she broke the connection. But then she wondered, would sophisticated Black men really pay to fuck her? She didn’t have to do it but it might be fun to find out if they would pay. How much could her pimp sell her pussy for? She realized that she had thought that she had a pimp but that would be OK, he was only a business manager. She quickly stripped and went to her bureau where she kept her bikinis. She got out her skimpiest. It barely covered any of her ass and even her B cup tits hug out.

God, thought Tyrone. He had thought that she was a little innocent. That bikini showed practically everything. He could see her taking selfies in her bathroom mirror when her phone rang. She came back to sit in front of the computer to take the call.

Hello Tricia.?Sup? Tricia Jameson was her best friend. She was even smaller than Daisy. At 5 ft. 2 in. and 99 pound with dirty blonde hair she looked a lot like her favorite porn star Hannah Hays. They often called each other to drool over the latest interracial video that each had seen. Hannah’s parents were separated. However, that only happened a few years ago and Hannah’s daddy still kept in touch with her. Daisy envied Tricia her daddy. Tricia lived with her mother and her little sister Elsa, a senior in the Catholic grade school for girls.

“Daisy, I just watched a great new Hannah Hays video. The guy is so strong, so Black. And his cock is soooo big. It had be be 10 inches and so thick Hannah couldn’t get her hand around it. I didn’t think that it could possibly fit but somehow he got it into her pussy. It looked so wonderful. Hannah came and came and came!!”

“I’ll have to watch it. But I have something to tell you. You know that our favorite porn site has started an interracial dating site?”

“Yes, but don’t you have to be 18 to join?”

“Yes, but I lied about my age and used my mother’s credit card to bypass the age check. And today they accepted me!! I thought it would be fun to flirt with a Black man on the internet. After all, it’s anonymous. But he wasn’t just a Black man. He’s a pimp!!”

“OMG OMG That’s terrible, Pimps exploit women, Pimping is wrong!”

“That’s what I said. But he said that was 20th century pimping. He said that today’s pimps are more like business managers. They get customers for the girls, they ensure that the money is collected and protect them from bad men. That doesn’t sound so bad does it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.