The Internet Porn Pimp
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Daisy hesitated. She had hoped to flirt with a distinguished Black man. But a pimp was trying to contact her! She knew that there was nothing wrong with prostitution. If an empowered women wanted to fuck for money, there was nothing wrong with that. Women should be able to fuck like men! After all, it was only sex. But as a feminist, at least her female teachers told her that she was a feminist, she knew that it was wrong for pimps to exploit women. And this man said that he was a pimp!

Even though she knew that pimping was wrong, Daisy had more and more frequently gone to Tumblr sites where white girls were dominated by Black Pimps and Black Masters. The Black men sometimes would collar the girls and fuck them in all holes. Most of the time the girls loved submitting to the Black men. It made her pussy wet whenever she watched those photos. And Daisy had recently read a story on the web where high school girls like her had voluntarily whored themselves out to a Black pimp. Not only that, they asked him to brand them into slavery!! Daisy knew that she could never withstand the pain of branding but she envied the girls their steady diet of Black Daddy cock and freedom from school and parents. She masturbated multiple times when she read that story.

She started getting wet thinking about this. It really won’t hurt to just contact him would it? After all, the chat would be anonymous.

Tyrone was watching her expressions on her web cam and could see that she had come to a decision. Yes, she’s doing it. He had to be smart, but that was half the battle.

Hi. My name is Daisy

++ Hi Daisy. My name is Tyrone. Is that really your picture on the web site? ++

Hi Tyrone. Yes, that really is my picture. Why do you want to know? Are you really a pimp?

++ Yes Daisy. I really am a pimp. I’m starting a new business model and I’m looking for new talent. You look like you might be pretty enough that rich Black men will pay to fuck you ++

OMG!! OMG!! He wants me to be a whore. Her pussy got wetter. And he thinks that I’m pretty enough that Black men will pay to fuck me!! Like most high school girls, Daisy was insecure about her appearance. She didn’t realize how gorgeous she was and focused on the small flaws in her beauty. She though that her tits were too small, her legs were too short and her ass was too skinny. The thought that a distinguished Black man might pay to fuck her flattered her. It also made her pussy even wetter. But pimping was wrong. Women shouldn’t be exploited.

Pimping is wrong. Men shouldn’t be exploiting women

Great, she’s engaged thought Tyrone.

++ Daisy, you’ve seen too many movies. What you’ve seen is 20th century pimping. In the 21st century, a pimp is more like a business manager. He books the gigs, he ensure the talent gets paid, and he protects the talent from the bad men that are out there. ++

++ Do you think that there is anything wrong with an empowered woman getting paid for fucking? ++

No. Women should be able to fuck just like men. If men pay the women, there is nothing wrong with that. After all, it’s only sex.

++ You’re right. It’s good that you think that way. Now we can determine if you are qualified to get Black men to pay to fuck you ++

Qualified, though Daisy. At first she was insulted but then she thought why would Black men pay to fuck a skinny white girl like her? There are so many beautiful Black girls that they could fuck for free. Daisy had watched some Black on Black porn and had envied the Black girls their asses and their tits. She new that she couldn’t compete with that. And why only Black men? That didn’t make sense.

What would I have to do to be qualified? Any why only Black men?

++ You have a sweet looking face but Black men also want you to have a hot body if they will be willing to pay money to fuck you so I need to get look at the rest of you. Also, I need to ensure that you are sexy. You might be too innocent. Black men will only pay to fuck a hot slut. ++

Daisy’s insecurities rose again. Why would anyone pay any money to fuck her? Before she could respond Tyrone continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.