The Internet Porn Pimp - Cover

The Internet Porn Pimp

Copyright© 2018 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Black nerd who wants to be a pimp is able to use the Internet and white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him. Eventually, he attracts the attention of a real pimp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge  

Tyrone Jones was a 35 year old 5 ft. 9 in, 160 lb. Black IT employee for an internet porn site called Pro Porn. He was an IT wizard and there wasn’t anything he couldn’t do with computers. However, his racist white bosses didn’t properly reward his skills. He did OK but believed his superior skills deserved more. After all, he kept the web site working!

He did understand that the porn industry was in a depression. It used to be that people had to pay money to watch porn and men and boys addicted to porn routinely did so. However, in the last few years, virtually all of the porn that was produced was immediately posted on the internet for free. Nobody had to pay money to watch porn any more. Naturally, the revenue for the porn industry was cratering.

However, Tyrone saw an opportunity. There was a new demographic of porn consumers that could be exploited: young white girls! Traditionally, women and girls had turned up their noses at porn pretending that they weren’t interested. They certainly weren’t interested in paying for porn the way that men and boys did. But feminists taught that women should be able to have sex just like men. Since men objectify women, women should be able to objectify men. Now that porn was free, more and more women and young white girls watched porn at home. In fact, there was a whole genre of porn where Black men with big cocks fucked tiny underage looking white girls. Young white girls watched this porn fantasizing about getting fucked by a big Black cock.

Tyrone also realized that the liberal education system had convinced white students, both boys and girls, to be ashamed of their race. They were taught that all of the problems in the world were caused by racist whites and that whites were the only people in the world that had every practiced slavery. Also they were taught that whites owed Blacks reparations for slavery. This worked out great for Black guys in college who had no problem fucking white pussy eager to pay reparations. However, older Black men wanted to fuck young white pussy and they had a hard time meeting white sluts.

Therefore, Tyrone created his proposal for his white bosses. He would create an interracial dating site for Black Men of Distinction and young white girls. Of course, the girls would have to prove that they were of legal age but membership for the girls was free. The Black men would would have to pay to join the site and pay again each time a girl responded to an invitation. The Black men would be screened to ensure a certain income level and status in the community. He knew that instead of giving their pussy to a poor Black guy, at least some of the horny white sluts who joined would be happy to fuck a rich Black Sugar Daddy who could give them expensive gifts or just cash. After all, it was only sex and they would be paying their reparations to the Black race!

The racist white bosses approved the dating site. A number of them were beta bois who liked the thought of Black men fucking young white girls. Besides, Tyrone was right. This was a huge new market that could be monetized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.