Memories From Down Under - Cover

Memories From Down Under

Copyright© 2018 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After completing a "birds and bees" lecture for his fourteen-year-old son, who was caught that afternoon barely clothed with this girlfriend, a father thinks back to his first time, with a Dutch Girl at a Scout World Jamboree many years before.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers  

Wednesday, January 6, 1988

Mark and I met the girls at their campsite before we hiked over to the mountain biking area. The line wasn’t too long. We finished our 40-minute ride through the bush around 10:30 in the morning. We passed the fork off the Adventure Trail.

“You up for some privacy and fun?” I asked, trying sound seductive as I begged for another chance to get laid.

“I like the idea of finding somewhere private for fun but the mosquitoes ate me alive yesterday,” Tess replied.

“They were terrible,” Mila agreed.

“It’s a small price to pay for some fun,” I added. “Yesterday afternoon was a lot of fun.”

“Yes, it was,” Tess agreed. She stopped and gave me a kiss. “I like the idea of having some privacy and fun with you, john, but let’s go somewhere where the mosquitoes won’t bother us.”

“Where?”

“I’ll show you guys,” Tess said, smirking. “It’ll be much more comfortable than some rock in the bush.”

Mark and I followed along with Tess and Mila. We had no idea where we’d find privacy somewhere away from the insects. They led us back to Subcamp Five and their troop’s campsite.

“Umm ... one of your leaders is here,” I stammered as she escorted me into their campsite.

“Hallo John and Mark,” the assistant scoutmaster said smiling. I knew his name as Luuk and he was around twenty-four or so, much younger than most of the American leaders.

“Hi,” both Mark and I managed to say.

“We’re going to our tents for a while for some privacy,” Tess announced as she led me to her tent.

Luuk smiled and said, “Have fun.” As Tess led me to her tent and Mila led Mark to hers. Mark and I exchanged quick glances of disbelief. What did Luuk think we were going to do in this tent? He must know what we had planned.

I stepped inside the tent Tess shared with a younger girl, Cindy Vos. She zipped the door shut to give us privacy.

“Heeft John of Mark condooms nodig?” Luuk called out. I didn’t speak Dutch but I got the question. Did Mark or I need condoms? He knows and he doesn’t care if we screw!

“Nee, we zijn veilig,” Tess responded. [No, we’re safe.]

“Nee,” Mila echoed from a couple tents down the line from us.

“Let’s get undressed and have some fun,” Tess announced. I sat there stunned for a moment while Tess started undressing. Her leader knew what we were doing and offered us protection if we needed it. Unbelievable!

“John?” Tess’ question finally roused me from my stupor. My girlfriend was naked from the waist up and was working on removing her shorts. I stripped off my T-shirt and dropped my shorts. Tess was removing her panties. My underwear came off immediately. Finally, I removed the Scout knee socks with the red stripe at the top. God, I hated those things.

“Now what?” I asked as Tess lay down on top of her sleeping bag and air mattress.

“We should kiss for a while and play,” Tess instructed. I lay on the side facing her.

“I may be new to this but I’m not clueless,” I responded as I embraced her. “I need to get you excited before the main event.”

“I like a boyfriend who is trainable,” Tess said before planting a scorching kiss on me.

“I’m... [kiss] ... trainable...”

We made out for probably about ten minutes. I played with Tess’ titties while we kissed. Things escalated when Tess reached between our bodies and began stroking my boner as he deep kissed. I was on a hair trigger. “I’m gonna ... gonna come ... soon...” I gasped.

“Roll on your back,” Tess commanded. I did. She climbed between my legs and grabbed my rod again. My need to come had abated a little while we changed positions. She gave my hard-on and couple strokes and then shocked the hell out of me. She leaned down and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth.

I was getting my first blow job! Tess suctioned the head of my dick as her tongue teased around the crown. Her hand continued stroking my shaft. God! I wasn’t going to last long. I felt my orgasm welling up from my bottom. “I’m ... I’m ... ccc ... cccooo ... mmmingggg...” I stuttered.

Tess surprised me again as my balls churned and my dick squirted my come into her mouth. She sucked it down.

“Tess ... why?” I gasped when she allowed my spent dick to drop from her mouth.

“I don’t want a mess on my sleeping bag,” Tess grinned. “I have to sleep here tonight.”

“You’re amazing,” I said. “I guess it’s your turn to get ready.” We switched positions, so she was laying on her back and I was between her legs. I reached one hand out to caress her inner thigh while the other hand went for the gold ... her pussy.

My fingers split her slot open so I could see. I leaned in close to try to understand the layout of this area I was so intensely curious about. Yesterday I had concentrated on seducing Tess so she would allow me to bury my boner in her belly. Today, that was a given. No pressure, I could take time and explore.

Two fingers opened her puffy, pink slot to show me more floppy inner skin. It was moist. I was doing things correctly, if she was getting wet down here. My two fingers slid up her slot until I found the bump. I touched it with a feather’s touch, remembering my instructions from yesterday.

“Gently,” Tess warned unnecessarily. “Mmmm...” she added when my finger teased her bump. I slid my two fingers down again, teasing the loose inner skin as I looked for her hole. I explored the rim of her hole before plunging both fingers inside her pussy. “Mmmm...” Tess purred. I leaned in closer and inhaled deeply.

The aroma was interesting. A little perspiration mixed with something more stimulating. In eighth grade and this past fall in ninth, we guys had joked in the locker room about how a girl’s pussy smelled like fish. Not true. I suspected before that it was bullshit. I had overheard my brother Danny talking with his friend Charlie about how much Danny’s girlfriend Sharon loved it when he went down on her and tongued her pussy and clitoris. At twelve, I hadn’t fully understood what Danny’s was describing. Now face-to-pussy, I got it. You lick your girl’s pussy. Danny had commented that it drove Sharon crazy when he tongued her.

Could I do that for Tess? I was pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy while Tess sighed and panted. I allowed my thumb to reach up and tease her bump gently. Was this her clitoris? I suspected it was. Whatever the bump was called, teasing it made Tess wild.

I leaned closer and sniffed again as I finger fucked Tess. I almost was ready to tongue her when Tess gasped, “Ooohhh ... FUCK! Dat is geweldig!” Tess thrashed and shook as I pulled my fingers out or her spasming pussy. I had given her an orgasm again. I was so burying my boner inside her belly now.

I crawled over top of Tess as she twitched from her come. I supported my upper body on my elbows, keeping my chest just above my climaxing girlfriend. I allowed my waist to sag, slotting my boner right against her throbbing pussy.

“Oh God!” Tess gasped as she recovered her wits. “You are an amazing lover. I rubbed my erection up and down her sopping wet slot. I knew I was approaching Nirvana again.

“Put it in,” Tess begged. I dipped my hips lower and tried to skewer her hole. I missed high. “I can...” My second thrust hit its target. “ ... help you,” Tess gasped as I forced my dick deep into her pussy.

“I got this,” I answered proudly. “Do you feel OK?”

“OK?” Tess giggled. “I have a big dick spearing me exactly where I need it. Get moving. I need this badly.”

I gave my lover ... I still love the sound of those words ... my lover ... my best effort. I slowly withdrew and then thrust forward again. If I didn’t hurry too much, maybe I’d last longer than yesterday. Tess’ hands went to my ass cheeks as she guided me. After half a minute, her hands were pulling and pressing at my butt. I suspected she wanted it faster. I increased my pace, which drew a contented sigh from my lover.

Fifteen or twenty seconds of rapid hip thrusts was getting to me. I felt my orgasm approaching. I slowed again. Tess must have understood. She slipped a hand between our bodies and massaged my balls gently like yesterday. My urge to come subsided. I began pumping again. Our bellies clapped together as I screwed Tess. She was panting and sighing as I did her. Both of us were sweating from our exertions in the breezeless air in her tent.

I felt my balls churn again. I stopped. Tess massaged my balls again, taming my urges for a bit. I went back to fucking my girlfriend. Tess was becoming more frantic as I drilled her. Was she going to climax again? I banged away, hoping to satisfy her before I came. I felt my balls churn again. I paused just as Tess gasped, “Ik come ... Ik come.” She squirmed just as her pussy tightened and yanked at my invading dick. I felt it spasm as I held still, afraid if I moved I’d explode and we would be done.

Tess trashed and twitched as she rode out her climax. Her pussy squeezed and pulled at my primed dick. Tess was too far gone to massage my balls and stop my come. All I could do was thrust and bury my boner in my climaxing lover. A second thrust deep into her belly was too much for my concentration. I blasted a huge load of come deep into her. Thank God Tess was on the pill. I must have delivered enough sperm to make ten babies. I slumped down on top of my lover, spent and senseless.

I heard laughter outside the tent. “Johnny heeft haar goed gedaan. Hij liet Tess komen.” I made Tess come. I got the second part. More guys’ laughter greeted the declaration. “Johnny een dekreu.” More laughter.

“They think you’re a stud,” Tess commented. She kissed me. “I think you are too.”

“You were wonderful,” I whispered.

“We should get dressed,” Tess commented as she pushed me off her. “It’s stuffy in here. I could use some air.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. We dressed while the boys outside chattered in Dutch, what about ... I have no idea. I was almost dressed when they switched to English. “There’s the other couple of lovers. Did Mark make you come like Johnny did to Tess?”

“Mark was wonderful,” Mila answered.

“So was Mila,” my friend added. The kids outside teased Mila and Mark as they joined the group, I presumed around one of the tables under the dining fly. Tess and I finished dressing, pausing to exchange kisses. We unzipped the door and hopped outside a minute later.

“The stud-king, Johnny Martin,” Martin Dekker said. He was our age. I knew him slightly from my other visits to Tess’ troop. He pronounced Johnny like the J was a Y, much like the Pennsylvania Dutch, who pronounced and spelled my name as Yohnny.”

Hans Muilder, Jeoren Koning and Jan de Groot were sitting there too, talking with Mark and Mila. This all seemed surreal. These kids knew Tess and I as well as Mark and Mila had just screwed. The teasing was minimal, compared to what I would have received if the situation had happened back home among my ninth-grade classmates. Tess and I joined the other boys at their table. We talked together, just like normal teens.

After about ten minutes, Jan looked at his watch. “It’s a quarter to twelve. Let’s get going. Hopefully the line at flying fox will be shorter at noontime.” Jan, Jeoren, Martin and Hans took off, leaving just Luuk, Mark, Mila, Tess and I behind.

“Ready for some lunch?” Tess asked. We kids agreed. Luuk came over to our table soon after we pulled our meals out of our day packs.

“Do you mind if I join you?” their leader asked politely. We welcomed him to our group. We talked for a while about happenings at the Jamboree. Luuk was a nice guy and being closer to our age, I wasn’t quite as intimidated to ask him a question I was dying to know the answer to.

“Do you mind a fairly direct question about sex, Luuk?” I asked after I mustered my courage.

“Sex? I’ll try to answer if I can,” Luuk allowed. Tess, Mark and Mila stared at me, curious about where I was directing the conversation.

“When Tess and I, and Mark and Mila headed to our tents earlier,” I asked. “You knew what we were planning to do?”

“Ja, I did,” Luuk replied.

“How come you didn’t put a stop to this?” I asked. “If I did something like this at my troop site, Mr. Smucker would blow his top.”

“Hmm...” Luuk responded after a brief pause. “I guess it goes down to how we, the Dutch, choose to treat teens and sex. You are not adults yet, but you are getting there. We have respect for teens and permit them to make their own choices.”

“Not quite like back home in America,” Mark commented. “My dad would say, ‘Suck it up and do it my way. You’re too young to be doing things with girls.”

“That was the Dutch attitude when I was born, in the early sixties,” Luuk said. “Things changed. The Sexual Revolution hit the world. The birth control pill became available. Dutch parents loosened up some since the risk of pregnancy was reduced drastically. Your parents are ... uh ... can I say ... prudish? More up-tight about teens displaying sexual behavior?”

“They are,” Mark said.

“My parents aren’t too bad,” I added. “But I am the youngest of three kids. I think my parents gave my older brother Danny a lot more grief about doing things with his girlfriends than they give me.”

“Girlfriends,” Luuk said. “That is a key point to how we consider sex and teens. We teach you should be responsible and make your choices. Dutch mothers and fathers accept their teens spending the night with their boyfriends or girlfriends, if they are in a committed, loving relationship. The committed relationship is the key to Dutch adults accepting their teens’ choices for sexual partners.”

“You think Tess and I have dated long enough?” I asked. I liked his theory but how did it apply to Tess, who I met five days ago?

“You haven’t dated long, I admit,” Luuk responded. “From everything I see, you two have rapidly developed a loving, healthy relationship. It has been but a few days but you two are together nearly the entire time of Jamboree. What ... probably thirty or forty hours together already?”

“At least that,” Tess agreed.

“Back home that is like ten or twelve dates together,” Luuk explained. “Dutch parents would not get upset if their daughter brought her boyfriend home for the night after that many dates, if the two were in a committed relationship. The two of you ... you are boyfriend and girlfriend ... yes?”

“We are,” I agreed.

“I know that the two of you understand your relationship is short term,” Luuk said. “You are here down under for another week. Time enough for another dozen dates. I will not object if you both wish to enjoy sexual relations here in camp, as long as you treat each other with respect and kindness. Is that acceptable?”

“Completely,” I agreed. “I still don’t think I will tell my scoutmaster about this arrangement.”

“That would be wise,” Luuk agreed.

How different this was from the attitude towards teen sexuality back home. There was ‘good girls don’t’ and ‘you say no until you are married.’ I think the Dutch attitude makes more sense.

Tess, Mark, Mila and I headed off to make our rounds at the center of the Jamboree site, to meet kids from around the world and to enjoy the day.

Mark and I spent the evening hanging out with Tess and Mila’s troop until bedtime. We headed back our troop site, arriving just before our curfew.


Friday, January 7, 1988

Doing activities with Tess and Mila took some finagling. The Phoenix Patrol had tickets to the Flying Fox, a.k.a. zipline to most of the non-Aussie world. Tess and Mila’s patrol already did that event, so they couldn’t go again. Flying Fox tickets were the hottest tickets at the Jamboree. Neither Ryan Ling nor Tim Flowers were enthusiastic about heights, so Mark and I figured we could strike a deal with them for their tickets. We did, but it was a high price. Tomorrow, when our patrol was service patrol, anytime Tim or Ryan were assigned to wash dishes, we would take their spots.

Tess, Mark, Mila and I headed out after breakfast to try to get spots near the front of the line. Hah! It didn’t do us much good. There were probably two hundred Scouts ahead of us in line when we arrived at the Flying Fox area around 9:15 that morning. Tess, Mila, Mark, the rest of Phoenix Patrol and I waited for two hours until it was our turn.

The guys in my patrol seemed to enjoy hanging out with the girls. Everyone was on their best behavior. They knew they had to be. Tess and Mila were our girlfriends.

The ride down the zip line was a blast, but it was over too quickly. I went ahead of Tess. She had the biggest grin on her face when she stopped at bottom. I gave my lover a big kiss once she was out of the harness.

“Get a room,” Jim teased when we broke apart.

“Not a terrible idea,” I responded grinning back at my tormentor.

“You just wish, Jim,” Tess added. “Come on, schatje, let’s go find that room.”

“Schatje?” Charlie asked.

“Sweetie in Dutch,” I said as we slipped our arms around each other and sauntered away. Mark and Mila followed us out of the flying fox area and up the Activity Trail to the center of the Jambo site.

“What do you want to do next?” I asked.

“Why don’t we head up to the concession area, have some lunch and then hang out a bit,” Tess suggested. “We can have a little ice cream after lunch and then go find that room, though it’s more likely to be a tent.”

“I suspect you guys might want some fun this afternoon,” Mila added.

“And you don’t?” Mark asked.

“Why do you think we’re inviting you back to our tents?” Mila said.

“We expect our schatjes to show us a good time,” Tess said.

“I think we can do that,” I promised.

Fifteen minutes later we found a spot and sat down to relax and have some lunch. We met up with some Brazilian Scouts while we ate. Later we talked with some Scouts from Scotland. It was one of the cooler things about the Jamboree, meeting all these people from around the world who shared Scouting and a love of the outdoors.

Mark and I bought our girls some ice cream after lunch. We headed back to Tess and Mila’s campsite, where we could finally “find that room” Jim had recommended we get. Luuk wasn’t on duty that afternoon. Marcel Peters, a leader a couple of years older than Luuk, was watching over their campsite that afternoon. I didn’t know Marcel well. He was very quiet. He gave us a smile and a wave as Tess and I climbed into her tent and Mark and Mila climbed into Mila’s tent.

Tess and I wasted no time getting naked and starting our make-out session. Soon I was on top of Tess, rubbing my boner up and down her slot. God, my girl was wet and getting hornier by the second. I continued teasing and stimulating her.

We humped, rubbed together and tongue dueled for five minutes or so when Tess rolled us over. She ended up squatting between my legs.

“Time to get you ready for action,” Tess announced.

“Ready?” I gasped as she leaned down and engulfed my dickhead with her mouth. She licked and sucked on my dickhead for fifteen seconds before pausing to answer.

“Ready so you don’t shoot off to quick when we screw,” Tess said.

“Ohh...” I sighed as Tess stroked my shaft with one hand while she sucked on my dickhead. Tess was certainly more experienced in these matters than me. Get me off so I last longer while we screw? I was good with that.

I doubt I lasted more than a minute before Tess sucked up every drop of come that I ejaculated. She sprawled on top of me as I recovered. “You’re ready now,” she teased as she kissed me.

“Roll over, it’s your turn,” I said. We did. I pulled off her to a squat between her out-spread knees.

“Put it in, I’m wet enough now,” Tess said.

“You can never be too wet,” I responded as I reached out and ran two fingers up her slot. “It’s your turn.” My fingers lightly teased her clitoris before sliding down her slot and slipping into her pussy.

“Mmmm...” Tess purred. “My turn ... I like that.”

I slipped two fingers down her slot and slipped them into Tess’ hole. I leaned in closer to Tess’s pussy while I finger fucked her. Could I do this? I inhaled. The smell wasn’t nasty or anything. I steeled my nerves and leaned lower. I swiped my tongue up Tess’ slot.

“JoooHHHnn... ????” Tess gasped in surprise. I continued licking up and down, avoiding her clitoris for now. The taste wasn’t bad. Actually, it tasted nice. I licked away, lapping up the juices drenching Tess’s slot. I figured I was doing things correctly when Tess clasped the back of my head and tried to force my face into her pussy. I licked further up, circling her clitoris with my tongue. That drew more moans of delight.

I finger fucked her, licked up her slot and teased her clitoris for a minute or two. Tess became progressively more turned on as I continued. I knew I would get her off, if she didn’t smother me first trying to force my tongue and face deeper into her pussy. Tess let out a strangled squeal and came hard. Her pussy squeezed and yanked at my fingers. I managed to pull my face away as she writhed and enjoyed a hard climax.

I kneeled between her legs while she recovered. After Tess stopped thrashing I crawled over her and gave her a deep kiss.

“You didn’t need to do that,” Tess panted.

“I wanted to,” I responded. “You did that for me. Why shouldn’t I show you how nice it feels?”

“Thank you, John,” Tess replied. “No boy has ever had the nerve to taste me ... down there.”

“It was my pleasure,” I answered.

“You ready for more fun?” Tess asked. She reached between us and grasped my rod. “Fill me now. I need you.”

I thrust forward, impaling my lover with my erection. I pumped my dick in and out. Tess, extremely responsive, pushed back as I thrust in. My confidence was growing day by day as Tess taught me how to make love to a girl. We went at it for quite a few minutes. Based on Tess’ reactions, I gave her more than one orgasm as we fucked, not quite as big as the one yesterday. Finally, I couldn’t last anymore and blasted a load of come deep in Tess’ belly. We rolled apart and cuddled while we recovered from our exertions.


Tess, Mila, Mark and I spent the rest of the afternoon together. We headed back to our respective campsites for dinner. We had plans to get together again after dinner. Plans got interrupted.

A runner showed up at our troop site in the middle of dinner. He passed a message on to Mr. Smucker. He read it, stood and held up the Scout Sign, calling for quiet and our attention silently.

“Eat your dinner quickly, gentlemen,” Mr. Smucker announced. “Get your dishes done quickly too. A typhoon is expected to hit the Jamboree site in about 45 minutes. Move it, everyone!”

Everyone gobbled down their food. Dishes were cleaned in a matter of minutes. The service patrol, Nittany Lion Patrol today, gathered up all the stoves, pots, pans and utensils and stored them in our supply tent. The wind was whipping up when Mr. Smucker decided to take down the dining fly. The wind was flapping the fly around as we tried to un-lash and pull down the pine pole uprights and ridge pole. We lost it partway through dismantling the fly. A massive gust smashed what was left to the ground. Everyone hurried around, putting anything loose in tents.

Mr. Smucker led the troop to hard cover once we secured everything. It was a fifteen-minute walk through high winds and blowing rain to what looked like a corrugated metal hangar building. It seemed like two or three of the subcamps were all sharing shelter in this large building. There wasn’t nearly enough room for a thousand or fifteen hundred Scouts to sit down. We stood and listened to the wind howl and rain beat down on the metal roof of our shelter.

The typhoon dropped the temperature radically from the mid-90s we had earlier in the day. The huge crowd sheltering in the metal building raised the temperature inside the building, making everyone, who were already drenched from our dash for shelter, sweaty and hot.

I was shocked when someone sidled up to me from behind and gave me hug.

“This storm is bad,” Tess said as I turned to see who was hugging me. “Do you think we’ll be safe in here, John?”

“I’m sure we are safe,” I answered. I gave her a quick kiss.

“Hold me,” Tess asked. I embraced her. We stood there, hugging, her head resting against my chest and shoulder.

“Mr. Martin, Mr. Weaver, we WILL keep things G-rated, correct?” Mr. Smucker asked. I hadn’t noticed Mila was with Mark, but I wasn’t surprised.

“My girlfriend is scared,” I replied.

“Mine too,” Mark echoed.

“We’ll keep it above board,” I promised.

“Mmm ... hmmm...” Mr. Smucker allowed. He didn’t make Mark or me release our embraces.

Tess and I, as well as Mark and Mila, waited out the storm, holding onto each other for the two and a half hours we sheltered from the typhoon. The all-clear was announced around 9:30 that evening. Troops hiked back to find their campsites and to find out if they still had a place to sleep that night.

It was hard to be certain, but many campsites had been hit hard by the intense storm. We passed troop campsites in Subcamp Five that had been flattened. Others were standing. We passed Troop 531 on our way back to our subcamp. John Ioanni’s father’s troop had fared fairly well. All tents were standing, though the tall flagpole on their gateway had crashed to the ground.

Mark and I gave our girlfriends a good night kiss when we parted. Our troop marched on to Subcamp Four. When we reached our campsite, we found all our tents standing. The remains of our dining fly was draped over flotsam and jetsam that had been our central dining and meeting area. Tables were upside-down. Patrol boxes were overturned. One was upside down. Debris from God knows where littered our campsite.

Mr. Smucker announced clean-up would wait until morning. It was time to get to bed. Mark and I found the inside of our tent perfectly dry. The big storm hadn’t disturbed anything inside. We were extremely lucky. Half a dozen scouts in our troop found wet sleeping bags. Mr. Smucker, Mr. Davis, Dr. Johnson and John Ioanni loaned the Scouts blankets for the night.


Friday, January 8, 1988

Mr. Smucker had the whole troop up, cleaning up our campsite while my Phoenix Patrol made breakfast for the troop. The broken spars and other trash were piled at the back of our campsite, behind the leader’s tents. Tables and benches were setup and cleaned for breakfast. By eight o’clock that morning, things were ready for us to eat.

My patrol spent the morning cleaning up the campsite from last night’s storm. We rigged a smaller flagpole onto our gateway to replace the one smashed last night. Tess and Mila didn’t stop by in the morning. Mark and I speculated on how they were faring while their troop cleaned up from the storm.

Tess and Mila showed up a few minutes after noon, just as my patrol and Dr. Johnston sat down for lunch. The girls joined us. After lunch Dr. Johnson and Mike, our patrol leader, dismissed us for the afternoon. We had to be back at 4:00 PM to begin dinner for the troop.

Mila, Mark, Tess and I toured through the Jamboree site, looking over the damage from the previous night. Most Australian and American troops seemed to have fared well in the storm. No surprise with the Australians. They were used to this kind of weather. The American tents stood up well to trying conditions. Other nations had more problems. None were worse off than the Malaysians with their silver tents. Every single tent was flattened to the ground. I am not sure where they kept their gear. Their tents were flat as a pancake, without lumps for things like bags of clothing, or bowls, cups or cutlery for eating. I felt for those poor Scouts.

We stopped by the stand for some ice cream when we were down at the central area of the Jamboree. We hung out and swapped stories about the storm with other Scouts from Japan, Germany, Finland and India.

The storm brought much cooler weather. Mid-afternoon temperatures barely broke 70 degrees. I cuddled with Tess as we hung out. I’m fourteen and perpetually horny. I wanted to get laid before I had to return to my campsite. I gave Tess some kisses on the cheek and neck. I nibbled at her ear.

“You’re being terrible,” Tess protested as I nibbled at her. “Behave!”

“You taste sweet,” I replied.

“You just want to go back to my tent and get laid,” Tess countered.

“And you don’t?”

“Well...” Tess responded. “I could be talked into it.”

“I bet you could,” I answered as I nibbled on her neck. “You’re the one who seduced a sweet, innocent boy a few days ago.”

“It didn’t take much seduction,” Tess giggled.

“I’m a normal, red-blooded American boy,” I said. “I fell for the prettiest girl at the Jamboree. Who wouldn’t?”

“You’re just trying to sweet talk me into having sex with you,” Tess said.

“Of course, I am,” I agreed. “You don’t want to?”

“It would be fun,” Tess agreed. “Let’s head back to my site.” We stood to leave. Tess added, “You two coming too?”

“Why not?” Mila agreed. Mark had no arguments against getting laid. The other couple followed Tess and me back to Troop 522’ campsite. We were surprised to find more than half Tess and Mila’s troop hanging out at their site. No privacy today, none what-so-ever.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.