Turkish Delight - Cover

Turkish Delight

Copyright© 2018 by Radox12345

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following a minor accident whilst riding a scooter on vacation in Turkey,my wife is treated bu an old doctor. He uses his position and access to sedative drugs,to take full advantage of my helpless wife and the guy who helped get us to his surgery gets his reward too. I get in a position to see everything.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

I had rented a scooter from a shop in Bodrum, Turkey. I had ridden one in my twenties, but that was quite a few years back now. Sarah my wife had enjoyed it at the time, but she was really nervous this day and to be honest so was I. It was really hair raising on the busy roads, with buses, cars, lorries and hundreds of really crazy scooter riders weaving all around us.

I had set off that morning with a a plan to go down to a town called Turgutreis, so we could visit the big market there, but I starting to regret it. It was completely crazy on the roads and dangerous for someone as out of practice as me.

I was doing reasonably OK at first on the straight roads outside the town, but then we were in a small busy place. I was looking around and only saw the big, dog in the road at the last second. The next moment, we were on the road,.with the scooter sliding on its side. I was up immediately, but to my shock, saw that Sarah was laid in the road. She was holding her leg just below her knee. I ran to her and several local men also stepped off the rodside to stop traffic and assist. Sarah wasn’t screaming or making a drama, she just looked a bit shaken up and shocked. I lifted her hand, and saw there was just a slight graze, but I also saw that the helmet she had fortunately, insisted on wearing, was scraped.

A man wearing grubby, oily, overalls had run from a building close by, that looked like a scooter repair place, but he was pointing at the front of a building a little further down the road and

“doctor”. He and another man helped to lift and carry Sarah to the door of the building and I followed

The man in the overalls opened the door and I heard a bell ring, like they used to have in shops, a long time ago. The men helped Sarah inside and I stepped in behind them.

An old man was sitting on a wooden chair. He looked quite startled, like he had been interrupted in daydream, but then stood up quickly. The guy in the overalls spoke quickly in Turkish and the old looked at Sarah, then at me. He also had only basic English language, so I will write how it sounded me. He said “I exameen” pointing at Sarah. “ Thirty Euro”. I shook my head and said “No Euro.

.Turkish Lira”. He nodded “ and held up his index finger and middle finger, bent, “ One fifty Lira”. I nodded. The bartering was obviously satisfactory and I moved to take Sarah’s right arm, while the guy in the overalls got on her left. The old man, who I presumed was a doctor, led the way down a passageway. And opened the door at the end. We helped Sarah inside.

The room was almost antique, like a set for a period drama. Shelves lined the walls, with bottles and boxes of tablets on them and in the middle was a very old, wooden, examination couch. The place stank of disinfectant, kind of strong, carbolic, almost overpowering ... The old doctor took over from me and he and the other stranger, helped Sarah get onto the couch and laid her on her back. It was the first time I could take a look at the old man properly. He looked as old as his surgery

He was a thin man with white, grey, hair slicked slicked down with oil. He had a full moustache

, looking too, black, as though dyed. His trousers were years out of fashion. Baggy and loose, with stripes and large turn ups. He was wearing an off white shirt, that once might have been pure white and a big, brown, kipper, tie.

I quickly got the impression that this was definitely a mans world. The doctor spoke with me, not Sarah

Sarah still had the crash helmet on. The doctor un fastened the strap. He looked at me, pointing at the d said “ Mmmm.Maybe her concuss!!!” Sarah seemed a little shaken up, but it didn’t seem like she was suffering a head injury to me. I just wanted the doctor to look at her leg, maybe put a dressing on and let us get on our way. The old man took the helmet off and handed it to me. He moved Sarahs hair around, looking at her scalp ... After a good look and feeling with his long, bony, fingers, he moved down to look at her legs. Sarah wearing short, shorts and the old doctor was almost staring at her slim, tanned legs. He examined the graze, then got a swab. He poured something from a bottle and wiped the area. Sarah winced as it stung her. I looked at the scrape and it didn’t look anything to worry about, ... which was a relief. The doctor poured, iodine on a dressing and then applied a dressing and stuck it on with tape. I thought that would be it and so did Sarah. The doctor said “Anteeebiooootic. He went to a shelf, searched,.then found what he was looking for. He opened a pill bottle, shook two capsules into Sarah’s hand and got her a bottle of water. She tipped them into her mouth and swallowed them She began to sit up. The doctor put a hand on her upper chest and made her lie back again. He made a motion with his hands to get her to unfasten her top. Sarah has always been the type to do what the doctor says and did as he asked ... The old man examined her tummy, prodding and pushing with his fingers ... He turned to me and said “Posseeeble hurt internal. I check!!!” There was a definite atmosphere in the room as he examined her. I could see his hand was shaking. At first I thought he was nervous, but suddenly just the way he was acting and how much time he was spending, ... I suddenly realized touching Sarah was arousing the randy, old, pervert. I got a surge of butterflies in my stomach, ... He was excited and I realized that was also getting me excited. I looked around and saw that the man who had helped get Sarah into the surgery, was behind me looking on. When he saw me looking he started for the door. I walked over and shook his hand., thanking him for his help. The man gave a kind of evil grin, which confused me. He spoke rapidly and it sounded like he was asking the old doctor something. The doctor responded and nodded his head as if to confirm an arrangement. The doctor came across and said to me “Seet down” pointing to a stool “ I be few minute.” He left with the other man and was kind of muttering to him as he closed the door. After it closed I said to Sarah “ “Hell this is weird, isn’t it? I am really sorry for crashing the bike love.” Sarah seemed very relaxed, a bit too relaxed considering things, I said “Never mind darling. You relax ... Have a little rest for a minute.” Before long she was breathing slowly and deeply. I looked down at my wife and thought how pretty she was with her hazel, brown, hair and smooth, pale, skin. At thirty six, she was in good shape and she looked sexy in her short shorts and she looked so vulnerable and innocent with her short sleeved shirt unbuttoned, and lacy, white bra on show. Her pert nipples were showing through the thin material. The doctor was away for about fifteen minutes and I just spent the time looking at stuff around the surgery. The natural light wasn’t too great.There was only one window at the rear with just a gap in the wooden shutters, but there was a big examination light over the couch which made the room bright. Kind of.You are the husband,, you pay, so it business between us. It reminded me of going to the veterinary surgeon.

Sarah still had the crash helmet on. The doctor un fastened the strap. He looked at me, pointing at the scrape on the side and said “ Mmmm.Maybe her concuss!!!” Sarah seemed a little shaken up, but it didn’t seem like she was suffering a head injury to me. I just wanted the doctor to look at her leg, maybe put a dressing on and let us get on our way. The old man took the helmet off and handed it to me. He moved Sarah’s hair around, looking at her scalp ... After a good look and feeling with his long, bony, fingers, he moved down to look at her legs. Sarah wearing short, shorts and the old doctor was almost staring at her slim, tanned legs. He examined the graze, then got a swab. He poured something from a bottle and wiped the area. Sarah winced as it stung her. I looked at the scrape and it didn’t look anything to worry about, ... which was a relief. The doctor poured, iodine on a dressing and then applied a dressing and stuck it on with tape. I thought that would be it and so did Sarah. The doctor said “Anteeebiooootic. He went to a shelf, searched,.then found what he was looking for. He opened a pill bottle, shook two capsules into Sarah’s hand and got her a bottle of water. She tipped them into her mouth and swallowed them She began to sit up. The doctor put a hand on her upper chest and made her lie back again. He made a motion with his hands to get her to unfasten her top. Sarah has always been the type to do what the doctor says and did as he asked ... The old man examined her tummy, prodding and pushing with his fingers ... He turned to me and said “Posseeeble hurt internal. I check.” There was a definite atmosphere in the room as he examined her. I could see his hand was shaking. At first I thought he was nervous, but suddenly just the way he was acting and how much time he was spending, ... I suddenly realized touching Sarah was arousing the randy, old, pervert I looked around and saw that the man who had helped get Sarah into the surgery, was behind me looking on. When he saw me looking he started for the door. I walked over and shook his hand., thanking him for his help.The doctor came across and said to me “Seet down” pointing to a stool “ I be few minute.” He left with the other man and was kind of muttering to him as he closed the door.After it closed I said to Sarah “ Hell this is weird, isn’t it? I am really sorry for crashing the bike love. Sarah seemed very relaxed, a bit too relaxed considering things, I said “Never mind darling. You relax ... Have a little rest for a minute. Before long she was breathing slowly and deeply. The doctor was away for about fifteen minutes and I just spent the time looking at stuff around the surgery. The natural light wasn’t too great.There was only one window at the rear with just a gap in the wooden shutters, but there was a big examination light over the couch which made the room bright. The old doctor approached the couch. He reached and gave Sarah a shake. She moaned and he shook her again and spoke to her in Turkish. She partly opened her eyes and said something unintelligible. The doctor turned to me and said “Maybe she concuss. She need relax. I give injeection. She sleep maybe two hour.” I knew Sarah wasn’t concussed. He must have given her some kind of sedative drug, not antibiotics. The old bugger must have though I was stupid and easy to fool. I knew he must have something planned., and I he wanted to give Sarah more sedative drugs, I could guess what what it was. Without waiting for a reply, the old guy found a syringe, opened a box of glass vials with liquid in and drew up the fluid into the syringe. I am not proud of it, but for a long time I had been having secret fantasies about. other men with Sarah, often masturbating with a powerful, satisfying cum at the end ... The doctors hands were shaking again as he squirted a jet of fluid out of the tip of the hypodermic needle. I could sense his excitement and arousal. I don’t think he realized how excited I was feeling as well. He unfastened the waist button on Sarah’s tight shorts and pulled the zip down. He got me help roll her onto her side. She didn’t react or speak as pulled her panties down to expose the top of her left buttock. He wiped a small swab on her smooth skin and jabbed the needle in.Again Sarah didn’t wince or make any sound. He injected whatever the drug was into her bum and withdrew the needle, then wiped her with the swab again. He disposed of the syringe in a box, then turned to me. His eyes were shifty and I could see beads of sweat on his forehead,, He said “ She sleep now. He held first two the three fingers up, “ She sleep two, maybe three hours. You go, eat food, take tea.” He pointed to his watch, it showed just after twelve. “ Pointing at the numbers he said “Wife sleep. You come here three. She wake and OK, you take to hotel. Not OK she go hospeetal.”.He guided me out into the passageway and opened the outside door in the front room. The bell clanged as the top of the door hit it. Then clanged again as he closed it behind. I was outside the street...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.