Relocating - Cover

Relocating

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A high school teacher who is also a basketball coach takes early retirement and relocates for an undetermined amount of time to Florida. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The Christmas Holidays along with welcoming in the New Year can be a wonderful time of the year. That is if you have someone to spend that time with and unfortunately, that was not the case for Don. Diane had gone to spend the holidays with her sister and her family in Trenton, New Jersey. While the basketball practices did take up some of his time, overall was a lonely time of the year for Don. The golf outings were suspended because of heavy rain on both Monday and Thursday.

Chuck and his wife invited Don and another couple they knew over for Christmas day dinner. It was a nice time but a damper was put on the day when Chuck told Don that they were putting their unit up for sale and moving back north to be close to their daughter. All Chuck would say the reason for doing this move was some “health concerns.” Don told Chuck that if he needed any help all he needed to do was to ask. Don knew better than to ask what the health concerns were.

One morning, two days before New Year’s Eve Don was coming back to his unit after purchasing the morning paper. Don noticed a lady exiting from the condo next to his. She didn’t look familiar or for that matter overly happy, but then again he didn’t know many of his neighbors.

Seeing Don she said, “Do you know anyone that repairs storm shutters?”

“Not really, why are you asking?”

“The prior renters told me that the storm shutter wasn’t working and I have some new snowbirds coming here in three days. I need to get the storm shutter fixed.”

“Anything else not working?”

“Well, the light on the balcony doesn’t turn on and I replaced the bulb but it still won’t turn on.”

“It sounds to me like it might be an electrical wiring problem. Let me get some tools and I will come over to see if I can do anything.”

Don found his volt meter and along with some screwdrivers and a needle nose plier, he took these tools with him in going to the next-door condo.

The owner greeted him and thanked him for helping. She introduced herself as Penny Edwards and said she lived at the Villages which was northwest of Orlando. The reason she owned this condo was that she inherited it from her mother who passed away two years ago. While it seemed to be a good investment, she said she was thinking of selling it as being an absentee owner was getting to be a big pain in the ass. She said she could invest the money from the sale in the stock market and get a decent return without having the hassle of renting out the unit.

Using the voltmeter Don discovered that there was no power coming to the storm shutter or the balcony light. Working backwards to an electrical outlet which should be next in line in the circuit the volt meter gave him a reading from the positive to the ground but no reading from the positive to the negative. Turning off the circuit breaker to kill the electricity to the outlet and ensuring that it was in fact off with the volt meter, he pulled out the electric outlet. Behind the outlet was a wire nut that connected three negative white wires. When he touched the wire nut, one of the wires fell out of it. He put the wire back in with the other two wires and retightened the wire nut. Putting the socket back into the outlet along with its cover was the last thing he did.

With the electric circuit breaker flipped back on the light and storm shutter worked. Penny was excited and asked him what she owed for doing this fix. He told her nothing as that’s what neighbors were for. She insisted on doing something and invited him over for dinner. While Penny wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous, she did have a nice body with good-sized breasts which prompted Don to accept her invitation as he had nothing else on his calendar.

Coming back later that day with a bottle of wine Don was in for a pleasant surprise when Penny opened her door. He could see that besides preparing dinner she had also prepared herself. She was wearing a rather tight dress and had applied what he called all of her war paint or makeup as most people would call it. She looked much better than when he first met her.

Before dinner was served she asked him if he wanted a sour apple martini. Since she was having one he agreed to join her. They sipped on these rather large-sized drinks she prepared and ate some of the “snackies” she had put out. Dinner was good and along with the wine Don was starting to feel a rosy glow and thought that Penny was also getting high by how she talked. The conversation they had covered a variety of topics.

After helping her clean up they sat on the couch and finished the wine that was left.

Penny who Don could see was feeling no pain said, “You haven’t asked me if I was married or single. Well just to let you know, I am married but my husband who is older than me has Alzheimer’s. He is presently in a nursing home and the illness is progressing. He has been in the nursing home for six months now. Let me..., let me be frank with you in saying that with him in the nursing home, I haven’t been made love to in close to two years now and that is something I truly miss. A vibrator helps but it’s not the real thing. You are a good-looking man and seem like a nice guy. I..., I am hoping that you will take me into the bedroom and as it is sometimes said, “Fuck me to where I can’t see straight.”

That was information overload for Don to hear her say that. He was not only shocked but was surprised to hear her say what she did say. Her telling him she wanted him to have sex with him, a man she just met, was something you would only read about happening in fictional stories. It doesn’t happen in real life was the immediate thought he had but apparently it does. Don knew it took guts on her part, maybe helped by the alcohol to say what she did say. It had to be a major frustration that she could no long keep inside her.

Don could see she was anxiously looking at him for what his response or reaction would be. Nothing was said but he did stand and looking down at her, he saw what was a worried, apprehensive look on her face. When he extended a hand to her the look on her face changed to one of relief and then to a smile. She took his hand and in rising walked with him to the bedroom. A glance he gave her showed she now had a much bigger smile on her face.

Once in the bedroom he took her in his arms and gave her a kiss which she eagerly returned. As the kissing continued his hands reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on her dress. Reaching inside her dress he unhooked her bra.

Her hands were active as well. She reached in between them to unfasten his belt and then his pants. Both of them moved away from each other to step out of their clothes and finish undressing. She was first to accomplish that and after sliding her panties down her hips reclined on the bed waiting for him.

In joining her on the bed the foreplay continued. He could tell she was starting to move down to give him head but he told her that was not necessary now. When he said maybe later, she gave a surprise response “You can do it twice in one night? It has been a long time since that has happened to me.”

Don’s finger at her most private part told him she was wet and ready. He twisted his arms around her with her so she would lie on top of him. She reached in between them to insert his stiff shaft into her. She started to move her hips and he was content to let her take the lead as he could last longer with her in the cowgirl position. He played with the stiff nipples on her breasts and watched the expressions on her face change. She had one quick climax and then another one just as he told her he was cumming.

She collapsed on him and lay on him as she was coming down from her peak of enjoyment.

Raising her head to look at him she said, “That was good..., that was damn good” and kissed him.

She moved to the side and cuddled up against him lying in his arms. No words were spoken. His hand was going up and down her back lightly caressing her. Her hand had drifted down and was holding his now diminished shaft.

After some time had passed he told her that with her help he could probably make love to her again. She eagerly moved down to give him head which he could tell she enjoyed doing. Her eyes were looking at him as she was doing it which he thought was somewhat erotic. When his shaft was sufficiently stiff she mounted him and rode him till she felt him make another deposit of his spend in her. She asked him to stay the night.

The next morning they both seemed to awake at the same time. He moved up against her backside and without asking and hearing no objection inserted his morning woodie into her still moist special place. One of his hands went over her to caress her clit and his other hand went under her to cup a breast and play with its nipple. She was lightly moaning as his shaft was going in and out of her. She enjoyed him doing this because she soon reached a high degree of excitement. She put her pillow to her face to muffle a scream as she climaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.