Relocating - Cover

Relocating

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A high school teacher who is also a basketball coach takes early retirement and relocates for an undetermined amount of time to Florida. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Don continued dating Diane and was taking her out to dinner when she was available which was almost every Saturday. To him, it seemed like she had two different but understandable personalities. At school she was all business in handling her duties. She was a different person when he took her out to dinner as she was warm and caring and gave him all her attention. It gave him a good feeling that he was in the company of this attractive nice lady.

On the fourth dinner date after parking his SUV at her home he asked her if he could give her a goodnight kiss. With a smile on her face she said that he could. It was a very nice kiss and it immediately struck him for some reason that she had the softest lips.

It was after the fifth dinner date that she invited him to come into her home for coffee. She did brew a pot of coffee but not much of it was consumed as she came easily into his arms and they started kissing. He wasn’t quite sure if he should try and take this affection they were expressing for each other to another level. That question was answered for him when she took his hand and placed it on her breast. It made for a very nice handful has he cupped it and lightly caressed it. Her doing that told him he had been given the green light.

In ending a kiss, she rose from the couch and extended her hand to him. He also stood and with nothing being said as she led him to the bedroom. No words were necessary as they both knew what was going to happen. The both of them individually removed their clothes and when that was done they reclined on the bed to make love. Don was enjoying the foreplay of kissing her and was trying to take it slow and be gentle. She sensed what he was doing and told him that he didn’t need to be so gentle as she wouldn’t break.

Don made love to Diane twice that night. After giving her oral sex and seeing that she had climaxed a few times he moved up in between her open thighs and with her help inserted his stiff shaft slowly into her wet but tight sheath. Having this beautiful lady tell him how wonderful he was making her feel encouraged him to try and make this coupling last as long as he could. It was a losing battle despite his trying to think of other things to delay his cumming. He couldn’t hold back for long before he made a large warm deposit of his spend in her.

In decoupling from her he tried to apologize because he didn’t ask her if it was okay to cum in her. She in a caring voice told him not to worry. She said that since this lovemaking was a possibility, she had taken precautions.

She cuddled up against him as he held her in his arms. They complimented each other on how good of a lover the other was. Diane said it was a long time since she had made love and didn’t realize how much she missed doing it. He facetiously told her that if she played her cards right it wouldn’t be that long of a time before she would be making love again. That earned him a playful slap on his chest which led to some kissing and him being back in between her spread thighs making love to her again.

This time when he dismounted they again cuddled. Don thought it felt so nice to be holding her in his arms.

Don said, “I wonder what the students, parents, or teachers would say if they knew what a hot number and wonderful lover their school Principal is?”

Diane moved her hand down and clasping both his testicles playfully said, “If you want to keep these I would suggest you keep that thought to yourself.”

“You can take that to the bank,” he said in a faked high-pitched voice which caused her to laugh.

After a while, Don sat up saying he needed to get dressed and be going.

“You can’t stay the night?”

“Let me ask you..., do your neighbors know what you do and are there any present or former students or parents that live in the immediate area here?”

“Yes, most of them know what I do and there are some present students who live a few houses down. Why are you asking?”

“I just wonder what they would say in seeing a car parked on your driveway overnight, and then seeing me, the newly appointed basketball coach leaving your house early next morning. I wouldn’t need to say anything about you being a hot little number as they would figure that out for themselves.”

“You are right, I should have thought of that.”

Don who now was dressing said, “I would like to take you out next Saturday but maybe it would be best if you were to come to my condo where it won’t be known who you are. If you wish you could spend the night and I sincerely hope you would.”

“That is an excellent suggestion and it’s a date for next Saturday. The usual time?”

Don said yes and wrote down his address and phone number so she wouldn’t need to look it up which he gave to her along with a goodnight kiss.

Needless to say, excluding the time he spent doing basketball practices all he thought about was Diane. The following Saturday couldn’t come fast enough as far as Don was concerned. Once he had sampled Diane’s charms, he couldn’t wait to do it again. Besides her good looks, it was her personality and the way she conducted herself that just captivated him and had him wanting to be with her.

Saturday finally did come. At a few minutes after six his condo phone buzzed. He pressed the number nine button on the phone which opened the downstairs door to his condo building. He waited outside by his door for one long minute before he saw Diane walking from the elevator toward him. As usual, she looked good wearing a blue dress and high heels.

When she was just a few feet away from him she pointed down to where her car was parked and asked if it was okay to park there. He looked and seeing that it was parked in a guest spot told her it was fine.

In entering the condo he could see she was giving it a good looking over. She walked out to the balcony and spent time looking at the scenic view it afforded. While she was doing her appraising of his condo he was appraising her and he liked what he saw. The light blue dress with the thin belt cinched around her waist emphasized her womanly hips. The three-inch high heel shoes she had on showed the nice legs she was blessed in having.

“I like your condo. The open kitchen with the granite countertops, the light colored ceramic floor tile and the gray walls as opposed to the standard Florida white walls are impressive.” Pointing at the wall mounted sixty-five-inch television she said, “Couldn’t you find a bigger one” and laughed after saying that.

“That’s my toy. I like watching sports on it as it makes you in a way feel like you are right there. Can I offer you a drink?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.