Relocating - Cover

Relocating

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school teacher who is also a basketball coach takes early retirement and relocates for an undetermined amount of time to Florida. There is some sex in this story which is slow to develop but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

After arriving at his condo at St Pete Beach, Don unloaded his fully packed SUV. He also called on Chuck and picked up the boxes he had shipped down. Taking his sweet time since there was no rush to do it, it took him two days to fully unpack. This he did in between going to the store to purchase food and other household items as well as taking time to relax.

In doing this unpacking he thought that the interior white walls of the unit could use a fresh coat of paint and while he could do this and it would give him something to do, he was not enthused with doing it. He would ask Chuck if he knew of anyone who could do this painting.

Don also thought about replacing the present television with a sixty-five-inch flat-screen LCD television since the prices had markedly come down. He made a note to purchase one and saw where he could easily wall-mount it. For now, that was the extent of what work he was going to have done with his condo. He also knew that he didn’t want to turn into a couch potato and spoke to Chuck about golf.

Chuck didn’t golf anymore but had been a member of a Golf Association that hosted events twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. They played at different courses and Chuck recommended that Don join this association. Don looked up the association on the internet and after reading what was on their web page, he submitted a completed application to join.

Having now settled in, Don was golfing twice a week with this association and was enjoying himself. Because his low handicap put him in the top group, he golfed with a small circle of golfers and came to know a number of them pretty well, both in golfing and in having drinks with them afterward. There were women golfers, some of who were very attractive, but he hadn’t been put in a situation where he could confirm if any of them were interested in him.

While golfing took up some of his time, he still was looking for things to do. Playing trivia one evening a month at his condo building with other unit owners was enjoyable but it was only one night a month that he did that. Bridge at his condo was played more often but Don was not a bridge player. In reading the Times newspaper it said the local high school district needed substitute teachers for this coming school year.

He thought about it and then contacted the school district for information on how one becomes a substitute teacher. They sent him a very comprehensive application which he completed and sent in. He did say that he was only interested in subbing once a week and not on Mondays or Thursdays. He had no idea if his condition as to when he was available was a deal breaker.

Apparently, his condition was acceptable and he was called once a week for three weeks in a row to substitute teach. He applied the same manner of teaching as he had done when he was teaching full-time by asking students about the homework and what had been covered in prior classes. A number of the students he could see were embarrassed that they had not been doing the required studying.

Don did meet and speak with some fellow teachers during the lunch period. He also had to admit that some of the female teachers were pretty good-looking. The best-looking female there in Don’s opinion was not a teacher but rather was the school’s principal, Diane Marshall. Brad Keith a teacher and the athletic director who Don sat with at lunch. He told Don about the Principal as well as discussing the school’s athletic program. Brad was interested in hearing about Don’s teaching and coaching history.

The fourth time Don was substitute teaching, in between periods a student handed Don a note which said that Diane Marshall would like to see him after his last class. Why she would want to see him he had no idea and he was curious as to his being summoned.

After his last class, he went to the Principal’s office. He told the Secretary who he was and he could see the secretary was getting ready to leave for the day. She told him he could go right in and she pointed to the Principal’s office. A knock on the open door had Diane Marshall raise her head. Seeing Don she smiled and rose from her desk where she had been sitting. She walked to Don extending her hand.

“I am sorry that I haven’t met you before,” she said.

Shaking his hand she introduced herself and asked him to take a seat which he did.

“I suppose you are wondering why you have been called to the Principal’s office. When students are called here, they know they are in trouble,” and she laughed a little.

Continuing she said, “I have a big problem and I am hoping you can solve the problem. My problem is that our head basketball coach, Frank Jefferies suffered a stroke last night which was serious and he won’t be returning to his teaching and coaching duties this year and maybe never. Getting right to the point, I have a teacher who can come in and take over Frank’s classes, but I need to find a head basketball coach. Tucker Carl the assistant coach is in his first year here and is not yet ready to handle the duties of being the head coach. Brad Keith has told me that you were a head basketball coach up north for thirty years. In reviewing your teaching application I see were you have the necessary education required to be a basketball coach here.”

“In full disclosure, I did call the Principal at your prior high school and he gave you a glowing recommendation. I will also admit that I googled you and saw that you had successful teams in coaching basketball. I am extending to you an offer to be the head basketball coach here and hoping you will accept as it will solve a problem.”

While she was talking Don was looking at her and confirmed his first thought when he saw her that she was one good-looking lady. At school, she wore business suits which only showed that she had a slim figure with nice legs and a small butt. He could see she was all business in how she conducted herself. While she admitted that she had googled him he wouldn’t tell her that he had googled her. Based on when she graduated from college he would guess her age to be six or eight years younger than him even though she looked like she was younger than that.

After she had made him the offer, he was quiet for a while thinking about what she said and if he wanted to coach full-time. He did enjoy coaching and it would give him something to do.

“Would I have to be a fulltime teacher?”

“No, I checked and while it is a little unusual for a non-teacher to be a coach, so long as you qualify with the education requirement which you do, that is the only requirement for being a coach.”

Don thought with afternoon basketball practices he could still golf but it would need to be with the morning group.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.