When Jill Came to Visit - Cover

When Jill Came to Visit

Copyright© 2018 by falcon29

Part 1: Tom

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Tom - A couple opens new doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Nudism  

I usually wake up very early -- sometimes as early as 3AM. I am the kind of person who, once awake, has to get out of bed. Then, several hours later, I might find my eyelids drooping and end up taking a nap. Fortunately, I am self-employed and work from home, so this is not a conflict. The morning I am writing about was no exception. Up at 4AM, coffee, reading and internet until 6:00, and then back to bed.

The sun was bright coming through the window when I woke again. I rubbed my eyes and decided to get up again on that Saturday morning. We had stayed up rather late the night before anyway, entertaining my wife’s brother and sister-in-law, who had been our guests for the previous three days. The last I had heard, they were all going to some kind of a seasonal festival in a rural community that morning. After I had returned to bed, my sleep had been partly interrupted hearing the commotion of them leaving. ‘Ah!’ I thought, ‘I have the house to myself.’

I rolled out and padded naked to the kitchen. There was still some coffee in the pot. I was standing there sipping the coffee and gazing out the window at the back yard. I was considering some nude sunbathing when I heard a voice behind me.

“Hey! Is it your birthday?” I whirled around in surprise. My wife’s sister-in-law had entered silently and was standing just inside the kitchen doorway. She had on a short terry robe and a broad grin.

“Huh?” I responded intelligently. Then I got it: I was naked, so, “birthday suit” = “birthday”. Pretty funny. Okay. “Ha-ha,” I said. I smiled sheepishly. “Busted!” I said. “Actually every day is my birthday if I don’t have to go anywhere, or if we don’t have house guests.”

“Hey, it’s okay with me,” she said, crossing to refill her own coffee cup. Paul and I go naked at home, too.” Then she asked, “Is the coffee okay? I didn’t know how much you usually put in.” Okay, if we were going to just ignore my nudity, I could go with that.

“Oh, sure. I thought Mary had made it.” It tasted like my wife’s coffee.

“No. Those two soaked the first pot up before they left.” That reminded me.

“I thought you were all going to the craft fair today.”

“I begged off. I can’t stand that country craft crap,” she said. Then she was standing next to me and leaning against the counter, looking out back. I turned to look out the window again too. Mary is 35 and Paul, 45, Jill, just 37. I am forty. Jill is an attractive woman. Just over five feet tall, slender and taut. She is a runner, so she has that thin and wiry kind of runner’s body. Her tits are very small. As she stood there next to me -- almost touching -- I caught a scent from her. Not perfume, more like yesterday’s soap, combined with her natural aroma, it was a pleasant smell. I was just about to excuse myself to go put a robe on when she said, “So. If it’s your birthday, that must mean you have to get a birthday spanking, eh?”

She’s about four inches shorter than I am. I looked down at her, smiling and frowning at the same time. She was grinning again. Her hand came up behind me and slapped my bare ass sharply. The swat was loud in the kitchen. I jumped and I’m sure my eyes bugged out. I moved out of her reach.

My thoughts rolled over and over. My wife has a spanking fetish. It always leads to extremely erotic sex when I spank her. I’ve even let her try spanking me, but it doesn’t turn me on as much as it does her. Now I found myself wondering if the fetish ran in her family. I pictured Jill spread over Paul’s knee and yelping as he delivered a sound paddling – or vice versa. My cock twitched.

I raised an eyebrow at Jill and said in my best villainous voice, “Don’t start something you can’t finish, Shorty!” Well, being a runner made her a competitor. She rose to the challenge. She swatted me again and spun out of range when I reached for her.

The coffee cups were left on the counter as I stalked her across the kitchen. She backed away, jerking her arm away when I made a grab for it. But moving backwards in an unfamiliar room isn’t the best defense. She bumped her hip against one of the chairs around the table. When she glanced to see what she’d hit, I pounced. I wrapped her in a bear hug and tossed her over my shoulder. I carried her into the living room, with her wriggling and shrieking, pounding her fist on my back all the way. She was, however, almost out of control with her laughing and shrieking.

I flopped her onto the couch. In the struggle, the sash of her robe had loosened and her robe was almost completely open. She was, as I had thought, as naked as I was under it. Before she could escape again, I gripped one side of her robe and lifted. It had the effect of rolling her out of the garment and leaving her on her belly on the cushions. I quickly restrained her with an arm across her back.

I wasted no time returning the swats she had given me in the kitchen, with interest. Her slender butt took on a ruddy blush, and I felt my stiff dick bouncing. She continued to struggle and her shrieks were punctuated by names that would have made a sailor blush! She had almost worked her way off the couch in her struggles. I picked her up again, one arm under her stomach (just below the molehills that were her tits) and the other wrapped over her thighs. Turning, I sat down and deposited her across my lap, my stiff cock against her side. She could not have missed that phenomenon either. I also felt the heat radiating from her crotch. My hand on her back still held her from escaping. When I started to spank her in earnest, she tried to put a hand between her butt and my hand. I simply gripped it and held it under mine on her back. To assure my position, I moved one leg out from under her and threw it over both of her legs. Having effectively “hog-tied” her, I took the opportunity to rest a bit. My hard on throbbed against her side.

I caught that scent again, now that she was lying naked across my lap. This time, however, it was mixed with a different aroma. I recognized this one: Woman. I knew then that she wasn’t just playing any more. Nor was I. I had every intention of giving her what she had really been asking for when she began this scenario. But first I wanted to give her a good spanking as a warm up.

“So, Shorty,” I said to her. “You think you’re so tough?” My hand slapped across her ass and she jumped.

“YEOWCH! You COCKSUCKER!!” she shrieked. She sounded like a comic book!

“Ooh! Such nasty talk from those pretty lips! You kiss your mother with that mouth?” I swatted her again.

I gave her a couple more and she squealed. She wasn’t so much trying to get away now, but she was writhing against my thigh and dick. I pushed her farther over my lap, until I felt her sparse pubic hair on my thigh. I released her hand, which she used to raise her torso some. She immediately pushed her hips down, grinding herself against me. Then she moaned.

I swatted her several more times. I allowed her other hand to escape and she placed it on the floor with the other one. She arched her back and I spanked her five times on each cheek. She groaned and ground her cunt into my leg. My dick was still imprisoned against her and it was throbbing for release. I pushed her legs apart and slipped a finger down along her wet slit. I brought the finger to my lips and tasted her sweetness. I smacked my lips at the taste. I had to fuck her! All Jill did was moan. There was no objection to my intimate touch.

I lowered her onto her back on the floor. I followed, moving her left leg out, away from the right, and leaning forward. I inhaled her musk before I opened my mouth and began to eat her. She twisted her fingers in my hair and brought her knees to her chest, giving me total access to her tender flesh. I licked, sucked and bit her, including her tight ass while being careful not to leave marks. She was going to have to try explaining her red ass to Paul as it was. She tightened up and exploded with her first orgasm. I slowed my tongue down and waited, just keeping her going a little as the strongest waves washed over her. I wasn’t ready to let her go just yet, however. She calmed down enough for the next level. I tightened my grip on her hips and returned to licking her. I plunged my tongue as deeply into her as I could. She began the climb to another climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.