Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 38: Socialization

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Socialization - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave found himself sitting in a circle of female flesh Sunday afternoon. They were all slathered up with suntan lotion and were only wearing monokinis: Cricket, Bridget, Candy, Christie, and Nikky. The five women had been delivered home about five a.m. in two cars by their ‘dates’ from the fraternity house. They were naked but carrying their toga costumes when they arrived and confessed to having been in that state since about ten or eleven o’clock the night before.

Bridget giggled through her explanation of the evening; “We went off to be alone around ten-thirty and fucked the daylights out of the guys. The party was still going strong at midnight, so we went back and danced naked for an hour to give the guys a chance to recharge, and then we started in again. We started a trend at the party and lots of others danced the same way. All I can say is ‘Wow, that was a lot of fun’.”

Dave went back to reading his novel – a book by Harlan Corben – but kept an ear attuned to the comments the women made to each other, mostly about the party or one of the particular men they’d been with. The apparently lewd behavior of some of his lovers was arousing and something he hoped to hear more about as they talked.

Candy crooned to her cohorts, “I loved last night. We have GOT to do that again. I bet we get calls from the guys just after dinner asking for another group date.”

Christie laughed, “The look on their faces the first few times we swapped partners was priceless. They couldn’t believe we were each going to blow and fuck each of them. Hell, Elton confessed to me that he was a virgin until last night. What a great way to lose your virginity – a big orgy with four other couples and all that swapping.”

Cricket stated, “Cord can eat pussy like no one else except Dave. I think he’s another anomaly in the universe. I bet his tongue reached all the way inside me to my G-spot.”

Nikky nodded, “I agree, but some of that ability has to do with our smallness. When Alan was fucking me, he had to be careful not to hurt me he was so big.”

Christie teased, “He didn’t look that big when you had his cock and Barry’s mostly in your pretty little mouth trying to deep throat both of them simultaneously.”

“I liked doing that!” she insisted, “but I didn’t get very far with that attempt – too much man meat in that sandwich. I did better when they were taking turns fucking me.

“You also liked it when you insisted that they double penetrate you.”

“I’d only had that done once before a month or so ago at a Circle orgy. Dave and Dale did me.”

“So, did you like the variety?”

“God, I loved it.”

“So did I. How about you Bridget?”

“I would love to have that kind of variety every few weeks. I did worry about how I’d be perceived back here in the Circle once we’d gone out and been slutty for a night.”

Christie called over to Dave, “Hey, Lover, are you miffed at us for going out and being campus sluts for a night?”

Dave looked up and laughed, “Surely, you have to be kidding. Not at all. I’m pleased that you all had a good time and found some new friends that were rated as safe. Apparently, they were all qualifying and eager to please.”

“They were,” Candy crooned. The other women nodded in agreement.

Christie asked, “Did you have a favorite Cricket? Nikky? Bridget? Candy?”

Four different names of the men were called out a second later. They laughed.

Christie said, “Five men, and we liked them all. Maybe we should annex them into the Circle.”

Dave chuckled, “We can always use new members, especially males since then we wouldn’t have to worry about doubling up on the distaff side of things – at least, as much.”

“That would be nice, but we do love all you guys.”

Dave teased, “And you couldn’t also love the five men you met?”

Cricket spoke, “We’d need to run them through the gauntlet and see what their attitudes about life, women, equality, love, possessiveness, and a few other things were like. We never talked about any of that stuff.”

Candy said enthusiastically, “Why don’t we do that. When we hear from them, let’s start the vetting process.”

Nikky said, “We’d need a couple more group dates to even start that process.”

“They’ll be horny and ready to go again by the time they call.”

Nikky said, “Don’t you want to go again with them?”

Candy and Christie nodded. Bridge and Cricket said, “Yes.”

Nikky said, “Then let’s be proactive. I have phone numbers for Cord and Barry. Why don’t I call them, and let’s see how they respond to an assertive female?”

“Great idea,” several of the women exclaimed.

Nikky went off and came back a few minutes later with a grin a mile wide on her face. She said, “A few months ago I would no more have done that than jump off a building. I called and talked to Cord and thanked him for the party. I told him that we all had a great time and would like to see them again.

“Cord got all fluttery and could barely speak. He said that the five guys had just been together talking about the night and us. He said they considered it the best night in their lives and were hoping to see us again. He didn’t say it, but I think they really lapped up every aspect of the sex and want a ton more of it.”

Christie laughed, “Duh! They’re guys.”

Dave waved an arm around, “Hey, on behalf of males everywhere, I encourage you not to generalize about all of us based on a few specific examples.”

Christie said, “You mean you don’t like to have sex with us?”

Dave looked serious for a moment, “Now, I didn’t say THAT. I love to have sex with you – make love with you all.”

Cricket said, “That’s what we have to do is shift the guys from having sex with us to making love with us.”

Candy said in a dark tone, “If they do that, they’ll get possessive unless they’re really different.”

Bridget said, “Maybe we just need to train them. We got a good start on the non-possessiveness last night when we kept swapping around. We just need to do more of that. It works in the Circle, why wouldn’t it work with them?”

Nikky said, “Well, we’ll have some time to examine those premises with them. I invited them to come over to the Circle for a swim and to have dinner with us. I figured that since Bobbie isn’t cooking tonight, we could order up pizzas or subs.”

Candy sat up abruptly, “They’re coming over ... NOW? OMG! I look a fright.” She stood up, obviously prepared to race off and start primping.

Nikky motioned for Candy to relax and sit down. “I told them we had been swimming in the pool and were all lathered up in suntan lotion.” She laughed, “I also told them we were mostly naked. I set the stage for things to be very casual. Relax.”

Nikky turned to Dave, “Is all that all right?”

“Fine with me, but if you plan on hanging around here you might want to warn the other women who are topless and nude out here that you have some ‘muggles’ coming to visit.”

The girls agreed and quickly split up to inform the other women on the patio about the impending visitors. True to the nature of the Circle, not one woman made any effort to cover themselves or reduce or increase their attractiveness.

A few minutes later, Nikky responded to the intercom from the gate and admitted an SUV full of the five men: Alan was driving, Cord was sitting shotgun, and Barry, Wes, and Elton were in the backseat.

Nikky wore only an ultra-brief monokini that happened to display her pronounced camel toe to the men. She pointed to where they should park and then proceeded to passionately hug and kiss each of the men as they got out of the car. They were each in swimwear, but most of that was board shorts. After the kisses there was no doubt about their hard-ons.

She led the men between two of the houses and onto the core patio of the Circle. She made some brief and general comments about the Circle as a cohousing development, and just commented that the patio was space that she and all the neighbors shared and socialized on.

Christie waved as the men came onto the patio. She and the other women were adorned just the same as Nikky – topless and with no more than a few square inches of material covering their most private parts.

The guys blanched and sized up the situation, and then inspired a laugh from most of the patio as they looked around and took in the other women similarly unadorned or even naked. Five hard-ons of serious proportions were difficult to miss on the young men.

Barry reached Christie and said, “You have a ... nice place here ... and good friends. I like it.”

She rubbed her bare tits against his bare chest. “We do have fun. Welcome to the Circle. This is where we all live, at least most of us. We certainly spend a lot of our time here when we’re not working.

Alan got a similar reception from Candy, but he showed no reluctance to get his hands back onto her luscious boobs as they kissed. They were obviously glad to see each other again, and she could tell by the rising lump in his bathing suit.

Wes got greeted by Cricket, and ratcheted things up when she presented her breasts to him to be sucked on. “I missed having you do this after you dropped us home this morning. I’m so glad you’re back. My puppies like constant attention.” He looked totally enamored with the situation and with Cricket.

Elton or El hung back slightly from the group as his shy streak emerged again. Bridget bounced up to the young man with her pert breasts swaying seductively. ‘Hi, El. I’m so glad you came to see us. We really loved our time with you guys.”

Elton blushed but accepted the hot kiss with Bridget and then even got into the French kiss that she offered. He muttered, “I’m not experienced in dating or girls or anything.”

Bridget beamed, “Oh, don’t worry. I’ll teach you all you need to know to get started. Now, kiss my tits and even suck on my nipples to make them erect. They’re all oiled up with suntan lotion but that’s strawberry flavored so shouldn’t bother you.”

Dave watched and chuckled as the men accepted some soft drinks and then formed a circle with the girls around several of the patio tables. The girls weren’t shy in the least about sitting in laps or getting muscular male arms wrapped around them. For their part, the men got with the agenda pretty quickly and provided some sexual warmth to the women they’d paired with.

After they’d been seated for a while the group went into the pool to swim around. There was some playful dunking and grab ass, and then some games where the women sat on the men’s shoulders with their hot and moist pussies nestled into the men’s necks. When moving around the pool, the women often took advantage of their ability to grab and stroke the cocks of the men.

The five men were again surprised at the non-exclusive nature of the girls. The girls spread around their kisses, flirting, and overt sexual behavior as they played. The playing was actually foreplay.

As the group got out of the pool Elton asked about a bathroom. Bridget led him into the core and the couple disappeared. What should have been a five-minute break turned into a fifty-minute sexual romp in her bedroom. Elton blushed when he returned to the group but remained almost mute.

By then, Alan and Christie had disappeared to her townhouse so they could make love, and just as Elton and Bridget sat, Cricket and Barry excused themselves for a few minutes so they could be together.

Bridget asked Wes and Cord in teasing tones, “Are you feeling left out?”

Neither man knew how to respond, but Candy laughed. She said, “Let me help rectify that situation.” She pulled Cord and Wes so they stood, kissed both of them, and then got Nikky involved, and the foursome disappeared into Dave’s house.

As they got to Dave’s large bedroom with the mammoth bed, they found Barry balls deep in Cricket’s hot little pussy. Another woman was with the couple kissing Barry as he obviously had several fingers buried in her twat. Next to them Alice was enjoying sex with a man they learned was named Roy – her father-in-law and boss at Knightsbridge Manufacturing.

The couples on the bed moved over to give the two new couples some room. Wes and Cord had their eyes bulging out of their heads as they stared at Alice who was mid-fuck and being very vocal with some dirty talk that she knew Roy relished. Candy and Nikky acted as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on as they engaged the men and they also started to make love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.