Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations
Chapter 36: EneRG. A Question of Incest

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: EneRG. A Question of Incest - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave’s sleeping habits had been refined after repeated experiments regarding his levels of fatigue, proficiency, and performance at all of his daily tasks. He’d gradually reduced the number of hours he needed on an average basis to around five or six. Since he rose about six a.m. that necessitated that his bedtime was around midnight to one a.m. He slept soundly, and small disturbances in the bedroom seldom woke him in the middle of the night.

Without distractions in the morning, Dave could shower, dress, grab a quick bite of food, take his vitamins, and be out the door by six-thirty. He could be in his office around six-forty-five if he hit the traffic lights just right. Nikky usually beat him into the office and had his day organized by then. If they’d been together the night before, often making love, they might commute together into the EneRG offices.

When Dave awoke on a sunny September morning, he could feel two female bodies snuggled against his nude form. They were both naked as well, and that only aggravated his morning wood and made him want a morning dalliance. He kissed Heather on the side of her face and got a slight moan from her as she awoke slightly. She smiled at him through slitted eyes.

Dave turned, expecting to find Cricket, but instead discovered Tali snuggled against him. She was naked, and looking hot as sin with her blonde hair fanned out around her head. He leaned in and kissed Tali on the lips, even using one hand to lightly fondle one of her breasts.

Tali moaned, “Oooouuuummmmmm. I’ll give you all year to stop such lascivious behavior.”

“What are you doing here?” he whispered.

“Visiting. I snuck in about one a.m. and you were out to the world. You snuggle real nice though.” Dave noticed that Cricket was sleeping on her other side, so she really had wiggled into her sleeping space next to him.

“I have to get ready to go to work.”

“That’s all right. Can I shower with you? I’ll make it worth your while.”

Dave pecked at her lips and whispered, “Deal. Come on.”

Dave quickly shaved and then started the shower just as Tali’s beautiful naked body glided into the large bathroom. They got into the warm shower together and kissed once they were both wet.

“This is a pleasant surprise,” Dave crooned in their hug.

“I came over last night bearing a message for you from my sister. She’s coming for a visit in two weeks. She really wants to see you and some of the others in the Circle. She needs her batteries recharged.”

“Did you remind her of the rules?”

Tali laughed, “She’s one of the most tested people in the business, probably because she’s fucking so many new men on her videos. That said, I did remind her of our rules. She promised she’d arrive in near virginal condition with paper in hand, but horny enough to want to take on the whole Circle in one go.”

Dave laughed as they soaped up each other’s bodies. Tali toyed extra seconds with his prick, but he sighed and promised time at the other end of the day if she was still around. She said she also had to go to work, but would be at dinner. They kissed, dried, and Tali went off to find her clothes and dress as Dave started to also get into his business casual attire.

One advantage to EneRG was the relaxed dress code. The executives at the utility usually wore business suits and ties. Dave’s collection of expensive ties was now going to waste because he hadn’t worn one since he took over EneRG. He wore loafers, slacks, and a golf shirt most days. Several times when the weather was pushing a hundred degrees, he’d even shown up in shorts. That said, he was still the most conservative and staid dresser in the company that now had about forty people working in it.

Nikky came into his office just after he’d arrived. She reported to him, “Connie, the engineer we hired from the University of New Hampshire, drove the car as far as Savannah, Georgia, yesterday afternoon. She left me an email. She’s heading on north today and by now is even on the road. She reports that she did not charge the car and that the gages are showing plenty of power remaining. She thinks she’s good to at least Washington, DC without a charge. She’s hoping for Baltimore because that’s just over an even thousand miles from here.”

Dave asked, “What happens if she runs out of juice?”

“We gave her an auxiliary power pack in the trunk of the car. She’ll have to manually switch over, but that pack should give her at least a couple of hundred miles. She’ll charge up the main power pack in that time, and be ready to go again.”

“She’s just using regular AC outlets, right? No two-twenty volts or anything like that?”

“Nope, it’s all regular plugs and everything when she decides to charge it. This is better than Tesla or any of the other electric car charging approaches.”

“Who’s with her?” Dave asked.

“Erin and you son Joshua. Erin is writing an article for the newspaper as she goes, recounting the trip mile-by-mile and some of the various meter readings. They’ve been averaging about seventy miles per hour on the Interstate most of the way.”

Dave nodded, “Any other battery and at that speed they’d deplete the charge between here and Gainesville. This is great news. Did Tesla have anything to say about the trial?”

Nikky hemmed and hawed for a few seconds, “Errr, they don’t know about the test and won’t until they read about it in the newspaper. In the comparison test,, their latest model made it from here to Gainesville before dying. After we got it back here, we replaced the batteries with our own and that’s what Connie is driving.”

“Is that legal?”

“JR (Jean Randolf) in marketing checked and so long as we’re content to void the warranties on the car and don’t try to enforce them, we’re legal. We can do anything to the vehicle we want, and Elon Musk and his company be damned. We own the car.”

Dave chuckled, “Don’t damn him. After our results, I want him to be one of our first customers, on a non-exclusive basis, of course.”

“JR said the same thing. She’s even working on the presentation to him. Connie and Erin are also taking videos as they go so that they can make a YouTube and promotional video about the trip.”

Dave said, “Any other good news?”

Nikky nodded, “Yeah, Nat Sterling left me a note last night that he had still other ideas about super-batteries using alternative technologies. He reported good results with graphene batteries and his aluminum-air battery test. Graphene is an allotrope form of carbon that is kind of expensive to make, but in mass production we could get the costs really down. Separately, he also has a team working on what he referred to as a solid-state lithium-ion battery. It’s more stable and safer than current batteries with a wide range of operating temperatures. He’ll fill you in and have more to report at the R&D review on Thursday afternoon.”

Dave chuckled and teased Nikky, “You almost sound like you know what you’re talking about.”

Nikky grinned and then flashed one of her breasts as him by raising the front of the designer t-shirt she wore. She insisted, “I do know what I’m talking about. Remember, I’m a quick study. I could hold my own with Nat or any of the research team about what they’re doing. I spend time down there every day plus I read a lot.”

Nikky left and JR stuck her head in the office. “Got some time?” she asked.

“For you, always,” Dave replied.

“I want to talk about the press releases and such based on Connie’s trip.”

“Aren’t you premature? She only left the motel she overnighted at in Savannah an hour or so ago.”

“Pessimist. She’ll make Washington, no sweat. We’ll know today. She’s planning to keep going around the beltway until she runs out of juice and the car dies.”

“A Tesla will die after about 250 miles. So sad. Funeral music, please.”

“Yes, but you don’t want to drive it that far because you don’t have a backup or Plan B the way we do.”

“Could we tout our auxiliary battery pack as a Plan B for existing Tesla drivers in someway?”

“Ouuu, I like the way you think.” JR made some frantic notes on a yellow pad of paper she’d brought with her. She looked up, “Maybe the Tesla battery pack is the backup to our batteries.” She laughed.

JR then shifted gears, “We were thinking of a major press release on Thursday, and we’d post the video on YouTube and a few other places that day as well. It’ll be wonderful. The women are taking pictures of the odometer as they drive, and they’ll take one when the car dies. The goal is one-thousand miles without a charge. We also want to have a video for use on television.”

“And then?”

“They’ll charge it up overnight from a regular house plug. It should cost about five dollars or less. They’ll then drive back to Sarasota on the same basis. They should get back here mid-day on Friday.”

“And you have a banner or something for them to drive through as they break the ‘two-thousand-mile round-trip-on-one charge barrier’?”

JR scribbled some more on her pad. “Damn. Maybe you should have my job. I didn’t think of that. Yes. More cameras and such. Maybe Live TV.”

“Call Channel Seven and get them to cover the arrival. You can crow about the accomplishment and how it’s orders of magnitude better than anything on the market, even the ‘normal’ Tesla battery. Give them a scoop. Put some pressure on Tesla to upgrade to the new EneRG cells. Don’t forget to mention that it was a full-size car, too; and not one of the really light and small ‘smart’ cars. This is the equivalent of a man on the moon.”

JR held a hand up, “Oh, that’s why I really came in here ten minutes ago. I have news from Cupertino.”

“Apple?”

“Yes, precisely. THEY contracted with US for ... TA DAH! ... fifty million thin, cell-pack units for the new anniversary editions of their iPhone. They have to be ready to be assembled into the new phones in nine months – all fifty million. That’d break our manufacturing capacity right now, but with the new plant coming online up in Macon, we should be good if that’s all we’re doing.”

“Congratulations. I assume the financials on that held together.”

“Oh, yes – big time. Moreover, if we can do another fifty-million units in the six months after that we’ll get a performance bonus, and they’ll start a program to replace the batts in their older phones with the new ones after that. We had to do a three-year exclusive with them to block Samsung and the others from the technology.”

“Between Apple and Tesla, we’ll have our hands full.”

“I don’t think you know what having our hands full is like. We are going to be besieged with orders very shortly, maybe right after Connie’s return with the experimental car and the PR around her adventures in Battery Land. We need more manufacturing capability.”

They both smiled at each other. JR got up and left for her office.

Dave admired her posterior in her snug slacks as she left. He loved competent women, and JR made it easy to be loved.


“Am I as good at making love as my mother?” The question was asked in a teasing way, but with the hint of wanting a real answer. A soft giggle accompanied the question.

Dave stopped in mid-stroke. He leaned down and kissed the pretty and tiny woman that he was fucking.

Nikky was beautifully naked and beneath him with her legs spread wide and her arms holding them open for him at the knees. Her breasts had been oscillating in sync with his strokes. Dave was naked with his body nearly as stiff as a plank from toes to shoulders as he’d slowly pumped into to her from above. His engorged dick stuck out beneath him and into Nikky’s wet, hot, and snug vagina, at that instant about halfway in either the in or out direction. One of the reasons Nikky was so hot and wet was that Dave had spent over thirty-minutes eating her pussy, and delivering five hugely appreciated orgasms to the young eighteen-year-old whiz kid.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.