Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations
Chapter 34: New Friends

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: New Friends - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice and Pam arrived home about four o’clock on the following Saturday afternoon. From their smiles, Dave knew they’d both passed their check rides and had new ratings on their pilot’s licenses.

Alice and Pam both placed their licenses on the kitchen counter, along with yellow copies of the amendments to the certificates. The amendments stated that their ratings now included a type certification in the Cessna Citation, both as single pilots in command. Since both women had nearly completed their ATP ratings before going for the training, those were also awarded as completed.

“Wow! I’m impressed,” Dave crowed with a large grin at the two women. Hugs followed.

They were both obviously proud of what they’d done for the past seven days.

Dave said “Do you suppose if I slept in the Citation that I’d get the same rating?”

Alice’s grin changed slightly, “Errr, there were some extenuating circumstances that Elsa had told us about that we took advantage of one night when we were on a cross-country trip in the jet.”

Dave guessed what that might be. “Oh, and what happened?”

“Well, we each kind of joined the Mile-High Club again ... with Adam Timms, our instructor.”

“Do we need to put you two women in quarantine?”

“No. No. He had just had a physical exam and had written test results to prove it. So did his wife Jill. She joined us. We had a great couple of hours together flying up to Raleigh and back, enhanced because Elsa and Cindy from Mark’s family gave them a heads-up about our lifestyle and our proclivity to engage in sexual romps.”

“Was that why you were sleeping on the plane?”

“No, that was legit. We didn’t want to sacrifice the commute time. Except for our time with them in the back of the plane on that trip, we had our nose to the grindstone all the time until late this morning when Pam started her test. We ate on the run. I don’t want to see another pizza for weeks. Each of our tests were over two hours long; that’s why we’re so late getting home.

“To that end, Adam and Jill will be here for cocktails in about an hour. They’ll fit right into the Circle, and they heard enough about us from Elsa and briefly from our talks around the edges of our lessons that they appear eager to visit and see our Circle and how they blend in. They’ve been in a similar lifestyle their whole marriage, and they’ve been married over thirty years. They’re even curious about joining.”

Dave grinned, “I look forward to it.”

Pam asked, “What happened to Nikky’s parents – Chris and Jessica?” She was looking around the patio.

“I sent them home last night with a whole bunch of homework to do. I think Jessica is membership ready, but that Chris needs to think through what living and playing in the Circle will really be like. At one point he told me he gave Jess ‘permission’ to be with me.”

Pam and Alice both burst out laughing. “Of all the things that would set you off, you think one person giving another permission to do something is tantamount to an admission of being a slave trader.”

Dave looked defensive, “Hey, I write permission slips for Matthew to go on school field trips and stuff like that all the time.”

“Well, in THAT case you really are the parent and owner of your step-son, so the word and what it implies is appropriate. In Chris and Jessica’s case it isn’t.”

Dave chuckled, “I also threw them the incest curve ball. I asked them to think of all sorts of scenarios and to visualize them. Jess understood what was entailed. I’m sure she’ll lead the discussion.”

Alice teased, “Let me guess, she was already to hop into the sack with you.”

Dave nodded. “Yep. When I looked at Chris’s response, that was when he said the magic words that brought it all to a stop.”

Pam joined in the teasing, “It’s not like you to turn down new pussy.”

“It’s happened before, but maybe not in such an egregious way. I just didn’t feel like doing something with Jessica and then having Chris freak out or just feel bad that things went the way they did.”

Alice teased, “Remind you of where we were about seven or eight years ago?”

“It does, and I’m grateful to this day that you waited to have sex with another man until I was ready to see you do it. I had to get out of the role of ‘owning’ you, too.”

“Chris and Jessica will be grateful, too. I’m sure they’re sensitive to each other about stuff like that. As they open up their sexual boundaries, they’ll understand more why they waited and debated.”

Alice started to peel off her shorts and top. I am dying for a swim. I think I’ll just skinny dip.

Pam followed her lead, and soon the two nude women walked outside and dove into the pool and started some slow laps.


Adam Timms looked like a pilot. He was the late-forties guy with gray-flecked dark hair that you saw walking down an airport concourse in uniform carrying his flight bag and looking in command of the entire airport. We all knew he didn’t fly for any of the commercial carriers, but he had distinguished himself as one of the best flight instructors on the east coast after career military service. We learned over cocktails that he had also been chosen as an FAA examiner because he knew how to assess piloting skills at every level. Adam stood just over six feet, obviously worked out, yet had a mellow style about him that appealed to all. He was a tennis buff.

Jill Timms had a sophisticated look about her, as well. When Dave and some of the others from the Circle learned that she’d been a flight attendant they weren’t the least surprised. She had that grace with authority air about her. Jill was trim, had long brunette hair, appeared to be around forty-five, and was meticulously groomed, coiffured, and wore just the right amount of makeup to emphasize her beautiful face. She was wearing snug white tennis shorts that clung to her gorgeous ass like fine spray paint. She wore a tie-dyed crop top that left her mid-section bare, but the soft colors blended with her skin tone.

Alice raced across the patio to collect the couple and Dave was close on her heels. Introductions were made, and Dave brought them to the bar, explaining that he was on-duty until dinner was called and the bar closed. Dave’s comment triggered a discussion about the ‘service’ jobs in the Circle.

Both Adam and Jill had read the articles in the local newspaper about the Circle, so they had some idea about the ethos and culture of the group. Apparently, Alice and Pam had also given them a small drink from a fire hose, trying to impart important aspects of the Circle to them in one short evening after some grueling flight lessons and ground school.

Adam said, “Well, your wives are now the most newly minted jet pilots in the state, and probably along the east coast. They were tenacious students, yet they knew how to play when they needed to relax.”

Dave laughed and teased, “You mean they got horny a couple of times and already knew that you and Jill were available to play with.”

Jill laughed as well. “Elsa and Cindy keep in touch with Adam and me, so we knew what to expect with your wives. We got well briefed about how to behave and to have the right expectations. That was also why we just happened to have our healthy test results all ready for when they arrived.”

“Very nice of you. I assume they’re still current?”

“Oh, very. Adam and I were hoping to be able to join in with you tonight. Your wives invited us, and also have us intrigued about even the prospect of becoming Circle members. Everything we’ve heard about the Circle is inviting, aligned with our ways of thinking, and certainly appealing as I look around at your group.”

Pam had come up and joined the group. She said, “We tell everyone that expresses interest the same thing; hang out with us, get known by us; get to know us; and then let’s mutually evaluate where we are. Stay clean, too.”

Jill asked, “How long does it take?”

Dave volunteered, “Anywhere from a few weeks to six or nine months, and everything in between. When it feels right, it’s right. We have another couple that is interested but they’ve discovered some ... glitches, might be the right word ... in their thinking, particularly as to our open sexuality and non-possessive natures.”

Jill said, “We are way beyond those concerns in our relationship. We’ve been enjoying others in our marriage for the entire time we’ve known each other. We’ve been picky about who we play with, but have never lacked for partners – usually several every year.”

Adam said, “It’d be nice to have a group of stable relationships to rely on rather than the transient students that pass through my flight school. The students offer the benefit of disappearing after a few weeks. The terrible thing about the students is that they disappear after a few weeks. Jill would like to develop a relationship with many of them, but they’re gone. Moreover, I’d also like to develop some outside love interests, but ninety-nine percent of my students are men. That’s been great for Jill, lousy for me.”

Doug and Pete came over and introduced themselves to Adam, and then Jill. Since the men were all in more or less the same industry with similar goals, they quickly had an animated conversation about their flight schools, the FBO operation at Sky Ranch Airport, and charter flights. Both men were curious about getting their own ratings on some popular jets, so they could hire out as pilots to various executives and company aviation departments.

Adam shifted the conversation, “Another question is who else is a pilot in the Circle? You seem to have a bunch of them according to Alice and Pam.”

“Besides the two of them, there’s me and Owen, both IFR rated now; Ken Toomey, who’s flying for Atlantic Aviation as his profession; Doug and Pete, who run Sky Ranch Airport; and then Emily, Joan, Rachel, Amanda, Nikky, and Sheri, who have their private licenses or are working on them. Several of that last group are slowly working on their instrument ratings.”

“Nice group. Pam told us about the Circle Flying Club and your planes. That was a wise decision you all made to invest in some hardware.”

Dave nodded, “I think we’re saving a lot of money. We also have a leaseback arrangement with Doug and Pete.”

The Saturday dinner was pork loins, complete with applesauce, gravy, and lots of other trimmings to complete the meal. Everything was truly succulent. Chef Bobbie got a round of applause when she brought her own plate out from the buffet to join the others. She was often the last to sit down to eat.

Adam asked, “You eat like this every night?”

“Five nights a week,” Dave explained. “Bobbie has been taking off Sundays and Mondays since the spring. Sometimes, some of the others organize a meal if they’re qualified in the kitchen or on the grill, but mostly we fan out across the city in small groups to discover some of the many restaurants around here. As you must know there are a surfeit of them, many of them top notch.”

Adam nodded, “I’m a foodie. I love great restaurant fare. With Jill and I working so much, usually the last thing we want to worry about at the end of the work day is preparing a meal.”

Dave chuckled, “That’s exactly the reason we have Bobbie with us. She’s one of the few employees of the Circle.”

“Who else is an employee?”

“Only two others. Bobbie’s partner Maddy is in charge of our day care operation. She’s also one of the moms in the Circle. She’s got a strong backup with a woman named Taylor. They’re also starting to home school many of tots to get them a head start in life. We’re of a mind to home school them all the way through high school, but we’ll need to hire other tutors or teachers for that lofty goal. We have more kids on the way right now, so the potential student population is growing.”

Coffee carafes were put on the table, and the last of the dinner plates and flatware collected by the cleanup team. The lights around the patio dimmed and Ty started the dance music, as usual.

Dave turned to Jill and offered his hand, “Dance?”

She rose and went with him to the open area where a couple of other couples were already dancing to a fairly rapid number. The two danced around each other, and then even around two other couples who laughed as they mixed it up with each other. Adam arrived on the dance floor with Pam, and they also started dancing to the fast song with some of their signature moves.

A slow number came on next, one of Ashley’s more romantic ballads. Jill immediately snuggled into Dave’s chest with her own, and even managed to grind her hips seductively into his just to establish that she was interested in something further happening between them.

Jill said, “Is this how you always start?”

Dave teased, “Start? Start what?”

Jill poked him in his side. “You know what I mean. It’s Saturday night in your Circle and I have it on certain authority that things happen after the lights get dimmed and the children have been tucked away – erotic and sexual things.”

Dave lightened up, “Not necessarily. Some couplings have been arranged well in advance of tonight, others don’t dance and are in negotiations at the dinner table, and others, like me, enjoy dancing with a pretty lady in my arms, and so this is often how I prefer to start, especially with someone new to the Circle.”

Jill said, “I was told I could ask for consideration from anybody in the Circle. I’m asking.”

Dave bent down and kissed Jill on the lips. She tilted her head to meet him, and the second and subsequent kisses were increasingly perfect and romantic. At a breaking point between slow songs Dave asked, “Adam has a romantic partner in Pam. Is that all right?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.