Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 29: Moving On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Moving On - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave lay on the edge of the large bed in his home spooned in behind a beautifully naked Joyce. She was snuggled against his body in a way that she whispered to him ‘maximized contact’. His morning wood was lying inside her very full vagina. His arms were wrapped around her in a way that allowed each of his hands to cup one of her opulent breasts and feel the aroused nipple against his palm.

Cricket, Dave’s fifth wife, slowly rose and descended atop Dale’s body only inches away. His hard cock had been stuffed inside her pussy after the pair put on a wanton display of how to conduct a perfect sixty-nine. Cricket’s eyes were closed indicating that she was savoring every physical sensation as his large cock dragged across the pleasure sensors in her vagina and rubbed against her clit as she ground into him. Occasionally, the couple would kiss or Cricket would lower one of her breasts into Dale’s mouth.

On the other side of the large bed Dave’s brother Aaron had buried his cock deep inside Heather. She had her legs wrapped around his body and used her heels to help him penetrate deeper into her body on his in-strokes. Heather’s breasts oscillated in rhythm with his thrusts unless one was in Aaron’s mouth. They often pledged their love to each other.

Dave whispered to Joyce, “Good morning. I assume from that energetic bout of lovemaking that you are all right? Last night was not for the feint of heart.”

Joyce sighed and squeezed her vagina around his flaccid cock causing the appendage to slide further out of her body. “Oops. That was suppose to be sensual and not expel you from inside me.” She tried to turn in his arms, “And yes, thank, you, I’ve never been better. I hope you know that Dale and you stirred up a lot of romantic feelings.”

“The romantic feelings are because we love you. In the larger picture, you don’t think you’ve reverted to being the mindless slut that your ex-husband created ten years earlier?”

“Not a bit. I’m feeling very loved by you and Dale ... oh, and Cricket. I slept well, but I’m glad I woke up in the middle of the night when you did and that we made love again. I do feel loved.”

“And this is different than it was with Miles?”

“Very,” Joyce hummed as she squirmed her nakedness against Dave’s. “I learned last night about love and sex. Sex is the perfect complement to love. They go together. I knew I loved you, but having sex made it perfect. I know you can’t appreciate this, but I’d never felt that before – here I am at age thirty-eight.

“If we’d just had sex, it’d have been empty, the way all my interactions with Miles had been, and I include all the things that he had me do with the other people. They were vapid and hollow compared to what we did last night and this morning.

Love gave the sex that we had depth, meaning, reason, and justification. I want to do it over and over again with you ... and with Dale.”

“Watching him with Cricket doesn’t upset you?”

“No, they’re beautiful together. I hope we looked as in love as they do. What’s more amazing is that their spouses love them and they love their spouses. When Susan came by, there was no animosity, jealousy, or frustration. She just expressed love for everyone in the room. Dale said the nicest things to her, too.”

“They do love each other, along with Sharon who has lived in a threesome relationship with them since Valentine’s Day, and sometimes Amanda and Gail. Dale gets around.” He chuckled and briefly thought back to the many who’d been amazed at the leadership conference where Dale and Dave had met in Sedona. Dave had bedded every female there during the weeklong program, and Dale had watched it unfold, and wanted to know what was going on. Dave didn’t set out to break any records but just went with the flow; the flow led woman after woman to his bed.

Joyce purred and held Dave’s hands on her breasts tighter. The implication to ‘Don’t let go’ was clear.

Dave’s cock eventually slid from inside Joyce, accompanied by the start of some serious oozing of the many loads of cum she’d gotten from the two men. Dave ignored the event, and continued to hold her.

Next to them, Cricket and Dale came together in a nearly theatrical performance of a large orgasm. They were both panting and gasping for air as she fell into his arms.

Joyce’s whole body jerked. She gasped. “Oh, ... fuck.” A second later, “Dave, somebody’s has pushed my legs apart ... they’re eating my ... pussy! They’re eating ... all the semen that you and Dale deposited inside me.”

Dave whispered in her ear without looking down their bodies, “That’ll most likely be Julie. That’s her specialty. Cricket can do that, too; but we can see her right next to you, so you know it’s not her.”

Joyce’s eyes rolled up in her head. “Oh, God. Her ... fingers ... more ... sex. God, she’s good.” She panted, gasped, and then a minute later moaned into yet another mighty orgasm as her back arched and she writhed against Dave. “Ooooooh, God. Wonderful. Thank you.”

Julie slithered up towards the head of the bed. She made some noises and pointed at her mouth. She had something to share if Joyce was interested. It took her a few seconds to understand what was being communicated.

“Yes, I’ll share,” Joyce said and then giggled at Dave about how devilish she was about to be.

Julie moved in and the two women kissed, but not before a large volume of gooey liquid transferred from one to the other. Joyce hummed through the interaction and then re-shared the snowball back with Julie. Eventually, after several cycles both women swallowed and then simply kissed with lust, passion, and love.

Julie whispered some soft words to Joyce as she lightly stroked her body in a very affectionate way.

Joyce said to Dave, “Your wives are fabulous women.”

He grinned broadly, “I know. I’m also glad you think so. You’re still all right after that little sapphic interplay?”

Joyce kissed Dave and then swiped a kiss with Julie who’d wedged in against Dale on her other side. “I feel I’ve missed so much in my life. I’m angry in a way. I should have found this kind of love when I was in my early twenties. Instead, I ended up with a real pervert who merely wanted a sex slave. Moreover, he knew how to manipulate me into being somebody I didn’t really want to be.”

Dave warned, “Don’t let us do that to you.”

Joyce harrumphed, “Are you kidding? You and your friends have done nothing but build me up and help make me feel good about myself. I understand so much about brainwashing and mind control now. The underpinnings of those activities are to erode away your sense of self worth except for what some outside person provides to you. You want me to stand on my own two feet, and to delight in my own self-worth and my own self-confidence. The Circle is at the other end of the scale from what Miles did to me.”

Julie said, “We do love you, Joyce. We sure hope you spend more time with us.”

“Now that I’ve found this missing side of my life I will. You’ve heard my story. From the time I walked out of Miles’ house after contemplating suicide until now, six years later, I never had sex. I didn’t even masturbate for two years. I was afraid that even a simple orgasm would propel me backwards.”

Dave hugged Joyce tightly. “No backsliding allowed.”

Suddenly, Dale leaned over Julie and planted a loving kiss on Joyce’s lips. “I have to go. You were a delight to spend time with last night. I really hope we get together again before too much time has passed. I love you.”

“Oh, Dale. Thank you for helping in my metamorphosis. Yes, again, soon. I love you, too. Go be with your wife and other lovers.”

Dale smirked, “I have to pry Susan out of Ron’s bed. She got all enamored with him last night. She was mumbling about younger men, so I have to make up some distance to catch up.” He laughed, and then disappeared.

Dave said, “Shall we get up. I want to get a head start on the breakfasts for everybody. Anybody that wants to help is welcome to join me.”

Everybody in the bed started to move about. Several in the group went into the large shower room just off of the Prentiss’ bedroom to wash off the lovemaking. Aaron excused himself to go shower at home and find out what mischief Shelby had been up to overnight.


Alice and Elsa sat with Ann Carlos with Alice’s party checklist on Saturday afternoon. They were talking about the Independence Day party and divvying up the jobs that needed to get done in the intervening two weeks.

Ann said, “I’ll take on all the food. I met with Bobbie and she said she’d help and advise. She’s looking forward to the party, too. She’s a great person.”

Alice said, “All the grilling is a ‘Guy Thing’, so I hereby commit four of the guys from the Circle to do that: Dave, Sean, Ken, and Nathan or their substitutes.

Elsa countered, “And I commit Deke, James, Gary, and Grif. Eight should be more than enough to cook and to serve.”

Alice said, “Two of our friends, Cindy and Sharon, love to wear scanty little waitress uniforms, usually with very short skirts and no underwear.”

Elsa laughed, “I can see Izzy, Chloe, Zoe, and Edie getting into the scene for that, too. They have little uniforms, too. I’ll be sure to let them know. We’ll make it fun for everyone.”

Ann said, “Here’s my estimate for hamburgers, chicken, hot dogs, shrimp skewers, and ribs. After talking to Bobbie, I’m arranging for about a hundred pounds of meat for the event, and that’s after trimming. There’ll be leftovers, but Bobbie said that was good. She’ll use it for lunches and snacks the next day or two.

“I’ve ordered some small truckloads of potato salad, cole slaw, salad, chips, dip, and what not to go with it.”

“The logistics for this are great,” Ann declared. “We’re so grateful to Mark and you all for opening up The Meadows for this party.”

“We can do something out there you can’t do here without a lot of hassle. We’re in the unincorporated part of the county, so we can shoot off fireworks galore and no one will care,” Elsa said. “Mark is like a little kid. He’s lined up one of the fireworks stores in Tampa, and they’re setting up a fifteen-minute show starting about nine o’clock. It’ll be over our meadow.”

“Is there concern about a fire?”

Elsa laughed, “Mark has also hired two fire trucks to stand-by prepared to put out any sparks that might start anything in the meadow grass. They’ll water it all down right before the show starts, too.”

Ann said nervously, “I’m so nervous about meeting Mark.”

Alice teased, “Well, you’ve met Owen, haven’t you? He’s also a billionaire.”

Ann said, “No. I’ve just seen him across the patio. I was too intimidated to introduce myself to him.”

A stentorian male voice resounded from behind Ann. “Well, we can put those fears to rest right now.”

The three women looked up at smiling Owen, although Alice had seen him approach the group.

Ann blushed up a bright pink color. The color became augmented across her chest and bare breasts. The women had been sitting in the accustomed mode of dress for the patio – monokinis. The temperatures were on the warm side since it was late Friday afternoon in mid-June.

Owen came in front of Ann and coaxed her to stand. He smiled at her, wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a nice kiss on the lips. He said, “May I kiss you more seriously. We’re going to become good friends if you hang around here much.”

Ann nodded, but was still speechless as she stared at the man.

Owen pulled Ann closer to him, this time bringing their bodies fully together. He wore Dockers, loafers, and a golf shirt, compared to her near nude condition. He carefully moved to kiss her, and put his all into the kiss, obviously trying to make the sensuous act as romantic as possible for his partner. The kiss became several, the latter ones augmented by some French kissing and Owen’s hand gently caressing one of Ann’s beautiful breasts and the other one of ass cheeks beneath her monokini.

As they pulled apart, Ann stood kind of still with her eyes closed. She said to no one in particular, “That was about the best kiss anybody has ever given me.” She opened her eyes and smiled at Owen, “Thank you. That was special. Nice to meet you.” She grinned and then used both hands to fan her face.

Owen teased, “So, now you’ve kissed a billionaire. No big deal, right?”

“Oh, no. You were a big deal, but not because of your wealth. All the women have told me how nice you are and how I just had to form a relationship with you. I wanted to, but I’m ... I’m kind of shy these days. I am intimidated by the rest of the package, too, to be honest. I feel I have to speak to you in some kind of reverent language and use multi-syllabic words and be erudite.”

Owen chuckled, “I’m not that way and if your vocabulary gets too inflated, I won’t understand a word you say. I swear I put my pants on just like you do. When you’re through with your meetings, please join me for a few minutes. I have a couple of calls to make, but I’ll be sitting right over there. It’s fine to interrupt me when you’re ready.” Owen gestured to one of the other tables on the patio, and then left the women.

Ann swooned and made Elsa and Alice laugh. Alice said, “He is nice, and you should go ahead and see him. You’re his type of woman.”

“What’s his type?” Ann suddenly sounded worried.

Alice laughed, “Pretty, smart, pert, and fuckable.”

Elsa laughed. “That’s also Mark’s kind of woman.”

Ann blushed some more. “Is he going to expect me to have sex with him?” She glanced over at Owen with a slight smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.