Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations
Chapter 18: Party Aftermath

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Party Aftermath - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“AH HA! CAUGHT YOU!”

Dave cranked one eye open and looked at the handsome billionaire standing naked at the end of the bed with a towel in his hands, obviously drying off after a shower. Dave was on his side but tightly spooned against the gorgeous brunette in front of him in a way that his cock had remained nestled in her cooch after they’d made love for the second time only a few hours earlier. They’d both fallen asleep, and that must have been around four in the morning.

A feminine arm thrown over his body from behind reminded Dave that Elsa’s sister Cindy had also joined them, and been the recipient of some of the lovemaking that went on between the three of them.

Elsa spoke in a groggy voice, “Mark, don’t be a jerk. How many new pussies did you fuck last night and this morning?”

Mark laughed, “Ten, but I didn’t cum in all of them, only most of them.”

Dave spoke with teasing sarcasm, “The edge falling off as you get older?”

Mark continued to laugh, “No more than you, old man. What was your count?”

“A gentleman never tells, but I think I was around that same number, only I came in all of the ones I got into in a serious way.”

Mark sighed and looked annoyed at himself, “Yeah, I guess I’m getting older.”

Dave recited his mantra, “Exercise, good sleep habits, vitamins, supplements, hormones, and Cialis.”

“We need to talk and compare notes. For a guy with six wives you’d be sure to know.”

“Five and a fiancée, actually,” Dave countered.

“I’ve met and talked to Scarlett. She considers herself married to you. A commitment ceremony won’t add anything further to the relationship that isn’t already there.”

“I do love her.”

“Ashamed she couldn’t be here. That hot little number you brought to me off your bus made me fall in love again. Nikky. What a living doll.”

“I’m sure she liked you, too,” Dave said as he extracted from Elsa and sat up. Elsa sat beside him rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Cindy continued to try to press her naked body against Dave’s. She’d talked about skin-on-skin contact when they’d made love.

Cindy complained without opening her eyes, “Hey, you took away my body warmth.”

Mark said, “I kept an eye on Nikky last night. She was like a kid in a candy store with a fifty-dollar bill. She wanted all the cock she could find. I bet she’ll be leaking cum for the next month just from this one party.”

Dave muttered, “A week ago she was a virgin.”

“No shit!” Mark exclaimed. “If that’s the case, then yes, she genuinely popped her whole persona while she was at our little orgy. Cricket stayed with her, and she’s no slouch either. I love both of them.”

Dave commented, “It’s ashamed we don’t live closer to you so that visiting back and forth would be easier. I like the integration of our two polyamorous families.”

Mark nodded, “At least we’re only an hour away. I heard a lot of my crew talking about driving south to your place in the coming weeks.”

“Maybe we should do more social events together. The winter holidays are coming, and that’s a natural time to get together, although the weather might be too cool to be outdoors for a party like this one.”

“Let’s get Alice and Elsa talking about just that. The both seemed to like playing social secretary for the groups. Everyone fit together so harmoniously.”

Elsa stretched, “Well, Dave fit ‘inside’ me very harmoniously. Do you want sloppy seconds?”

Mark rolled his eyes. “I need about a week to recover from the past fifteen hours since the bus pulled up. Hey, the real reason I woke all of you up is that breakfast is being served on the patio. It’s a beautiful warm morning out there and people are gathering. There are as many Circle people cooking and serving as people from here. People are coming up from the cabanas and tents, too. The dress code is naked or close to it, so don’t do anything special. I noticed several of the women with fluids running down their legs, so I don’t think you even need to shower. Just join us as you are. This is the best kind of cum as you are party.”

Mark waved over his shoulder as he strolled out of the bedroom that they were in.

Elsa stood and pulled Mark to his feet. Cindy shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood. The trio exchanged some beautiful French kisses, and then followed in Mark’s footsteps. The two women stopped in a bathroom to brush their hair and check on a little makeup. Dave washed away what was left of his sleepiness.

Breakfast was another buffet with large chafing dishes of eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, and other breakfast goodies. The trio prepared plates and went to sit with Alice, Cricket, and Dev. Dave winked at the Circle members.

Elsa asked, “What time is the bus coming to take you all home?”

Alice said, “About two o’clock. We wanted more time to socialize with you.”

Elsa and Cindy laughed. “We’ve ‘socialized’ really well with your husband. His socialization is running down our legs.”

Alice grinned, “Well, we wanted some time to do a little more of that, even though the sun is up. On a similar point, Mark socialized with Julie and me, but we ate it all up as part of our cleanup duties.”

Nikky had come up beside everyone listening to the conversation as she set her plate down. She was completely naked and had cum all over her body from her breasts to her toes; it was clearly running down her leg as she stood. She added, “I’m starting to get a little sore. Maybe I should slow down.”

Dave chuckled, “Yes, I heard from a little robin that you’d been a busy little beaver last night – or that your beaver had been busy, I guess. You need to learn to pace yourself.” He reached out and held her small hand.

Nikky adopted a broad grin, “I discovered sex! Wow! I have been missing out on the greatest activity on the planet. No wonder the planet is becoming over populated. Since we arrived, I’ve had over a dozen new cocks in me, and I spent more time fucking than not fucking if you don’t count my nap. I am really a very happy camper. I have a whole new hobby.”

Dave shook his head but chuckled. “It’s not a numbers game, although they do help you remember what happened. You were supposed to be building relationships.”

Nikky kept her grin and pushed her wet chest out for all to marvel at, “That’s what I did. I built sexual relationships all over the place, even down in the cabana with three guys at one time in one of the tents. I learned what a bukkake is, and I’ve had more orgasms than I can count and I’d love to have more. I’m an entirely new person.”

Alice teased in an aside tone to her, “You’re a slut.”

“YES, exactly. That’s what I am. I always wanted to be a bad girl when I saw the fun they seemed to have in school. I think I want to be a slut from now on.” She twirled around with her arms out looking up at the sky. She kept repeating mostly to herself, “Slut. Slut. Slut. Slut.” She was laughing.

Elsa teased aloud, “It’s always nice to see someone discover their true calling in life.”

Alice laughed, “She’s also had two bloody Mary’s so far for breakfast on an empty stomach. I think she’s a little buzzed.”

Nikky continued to dance around, now with a different mantra, “Buzz, slut, buzz, slut, buzz, slut,...”

Dave rolled his eyes. “Let’s get her to eat something. Maybe part of what she’s feeling will go away.”

Nikky looked at him in amazement, “I don’t want it to go away. I like this.” She paused and said in slurred speech, “Dave, I loooovvvveeee you.”

“And Nikky, I love you, but come and sit. Eat!”

“Oh, pooh. I like dancing while I’m naked.”

Dave laughed, “So do we, but you need to eat something first. Also, drink some coffee and more water.”

“But I’ll get fat.”

“Not from one great meal. Eat up.”

“Oh, all right.” Nikky sat and took a few bites of her small helping of scrambled eggs.

After breakfast, Dave and Cricket suggested that Nikky lie down and take another nap so she’d be bright and fresh when we got back to the Circle. Cricket told her ward that she thought that sounded reasonable. Nikky lay down and two buff men put some sunscreen on the small woman – all over, and soon Nikky fell asleep despite the conversations and other activity going on around her. The guys moved a patio umbrella near her so she wouldn’t be in direct sunlight and burn to a crisp. Cricket and Dave laughed. Nikky was inexperienced not only about sex, but also about drinking and pacing herself. He couldn’t recall how he’d been at eighteen, but probably about the same except for the moderations he imposed on himself in order to have a very prim and proper Alice as his girlfriend. He did have to please her parents in order to date her. That said, he was so glad they’d loosened up.

A pretty young woman named June came up to Dave and introduced herself. “I’m hoping that you’d maybe like a little interlude with me. I’m KC’s sister, if you happen to know her. She recommended you, and I do EVERYTHING my sister tells me.” She laughed at her own sarcasm.

Dave laughed and commented, “I have met KC and I also happen to love her artwork. I wish I could afford it. She’s a very talented artist. Somehow, you doing everything your sister tells you to do seems a little far-fetched. Do you paint?”

June nodded, “Kind of. KC is teaching me, and yes, we have a normal sister relationship – kind of.”

“Kind of, as in you’re sexual together.”

“Damn, you’re insightful. Yes.”

Dave laughed, “I’m married to two sisters and a third is a regular lover. The two sisters are also engaged to another man and will probably wed him sometime in the next six months. I have a sexual relationship with my mother and my niece, not to mention a couple of other sister pairs and even some mother-daughter pairs. I guess I can sort of sniff out a little healthy incest without much difficulty. Do you enjoy it or are you on the verge of a mental meltdown because of the internal stress caused by the anti-social behavior you are perpetuating?”

June laughed, “I’m the initiator. I love my relationship with my older sister. Mark likes playing with both of us together, too, so I guess, like you, he gets off on the taboo of illicit sex.”

Dave shook his head, “Taboo activities such as this come from our egos, well, except in the case of young children being involved. There are acres of laws on the books in state after state that shouldn’t be there. Incest between consenting adults shouldn’t be outlawed.”

“Only incest?” June teased.

“No. All sorts of legal restrictions on sexual behavior between consenting adults. We in our Circle like to say that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. I know we’re breaking a whole raft of laws, if not in Florida certainly in many other states.

“In some states, such as Indiana, oral sex is illegal; in others so is anal sex, sex outside of marriage, homosexual or lesbian sex, sex with multiple partners – more than a man and woman, and on and on. The type of birth control that may be used, if any, is legislated in some states. In a few states you can only fuck in the missionary position; all other variations are illegal. What rubbish!”

June laughed, “So the sex police come and arrest you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.