Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 17: Halloween

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Halloween - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The bus ride from the Circle, north up Interstate 75, and then to The Meadows took precisely an hour. The atmosphere on the bus was pure ‘P-A-R-T-Y’ with lots of joking around and laughter. There were fifty-four passengers out of the seventy-seven Circle members plus Nikky. Of course, several lived out of state, but even then, Don Abrams had flown back to Sarasota from L.A. to see Cricket and to come to the party at the home of one of the few billionaires in the country.

Mark Worthington was a more flamboyant and visible billionaire compared to Owen Bennett and many others. His networth had been estimated by Forbes magazine in their annual ‘Richest People in America’ issue as somewhere north of a hundred billion. By contrast, Owen barely made the list at fewer than two billion, but that didn’t count the money he managed in the Bennett Foundation that amounted to around thirty billion.

Dave chuckled and wondered what number he’d be on their list if they went that far down into the barrel. Their household networth including his, Alice, Pam, Heather, Julie, and Cricket’s income and savings was more than a thousand times less than Mark’s. Scarlett would help, but even then, it’d be around a hundred times or more less.

Mark was ‘officially’ married to Elsa Connors Worthington. She’d retained her maiden name in her work for an architecture firm based in a Tampa suburb. Lying in bed together after having made love, she’d told him that most of her clients didn’t know she was even related to the mogul.

Like Dave, however, Mark Worthington also had a bevy of other ‘wives’, including Elsa’s younger sister Cindy. Many of his other wives worked in Worthington Industries in someway, even in his executive office.

Mark also had integrated some of the men he’d met into his circle of intimate friends. Two were top executives in his company, and either could be considered an heir apparent to running the company. He’d also integrated the men into their living arrangements both in their inner-city condo that occupied multiple floors of one of the skyscrapers in the city, as well as at the spacious Meadows.

Elsa had estimated that the Circle was about twice as large as the Extended Worthington Family, but when she did a full count of their ‘clan’ she came up with fifty-two in a mix that tilted more towards their female population just the way the Circle did.

Dave chucked. The bus had fifty-four people on it that included one non-member, Nikky. She was in a tight whispered conversation with Cricket and Julie. Dave wondered what kind of advice the neophyte was getting. The three of them were barefoot and Julie already had her breasts on display.

Dave wore sandals, but had dressed like an American Indian, wearing his loincloth, various native bracelets – some with turquoise stones in them, and a headband with a feather. He also had some cryptic markings on his body he described as war paint. He’d worried about not being ‘PC’ but Abby who was part Indian and the head of HR for Knightsbridge Manufacturing had assured him it would be fine for the occasion. He had a ‘Go Bag’ with some casual Florida wear and a dopp kit at his feet on the bus.

Dave examined the crowd and noted that all of the newest members were in attendance. He made eye contact with Alec, and got a grin a mile wide from the young man who’d struggled so much with giving up monogamy and possessiveness of his girlfriend. He had really loosened up and changed his whole persona regarding his outlook on relationships and sex. He wasn’t even sitting with Taylor on the bus, but rather with Nancy. She had dressed like a sexy witch, wearing thigh high black vinyl boots and a witch’s hat, and carrying a funny broom. The rest of her costume was au naturel except for a broad black belt around her sexy waist. Alec and Nancy were making out when they weren’t joining in the joking and festivities, and he occasionally seemed to have two fingers buried in her vagina most of the time as the bus hummed along the Interstate. For his part, Alec had dressed like a Chippendale dancer; Dave was surprised that he had visible abs and a hunky appearance.

The bus pulled through the gates of The Meadows, past a security hut and gatehouse, and up a long tree-lined driveway and stopped on a large circle in front of the huge mansion. A crowd of welcomers had been milling around in front, and as each person from the Circle got off the bus they were swept up in a knock-your-socks-off kiss and hug, by at least one person of the opposite sex in the ‘family’.

A handsome man named Wes welcomed Alice. She’d dressed as an Indian maiden, and she was sure that with Wes nearby she wouldn’t remain a maiden for very long. Wes dressed like a professional pilot from the waist up; below the waist he wore a thong and crocs. He was ready to go. Alice quickly compared notes about them both being pilots and they were suddenly socializing on a whole new level.

Dave got a torrid embrace from two women near his own age named Janet and Sandy. Over the course of the next hour he learned how they came to be affiliated with Mark’s clan. Their husbands, Troy and Dan, had been on a business trip where they met and ended up having sex with Elsa and Cindy while they’d been out prowling after being ‘bad girls’. He was supposed to talk to one of them to find out what being bad had meant. Anyway, a few months later, Elsa and Cindy invited the guys, and their wives once they learned they were married, to a party and hopefully for some more sex. They were all from the Atlanta area.

Dan and Troy had to confess their sins to their wives in order to attend the party, and then had to sell them on the idea of coming to one of Mark’s parties. Ultimately, they did come, but not with out creating a lot of discomfort for their cheated upon spouses. Once at Mark’s party, as Janet scribed it, “Sandy and I turned into the biggest sluts in town. We fucked everybody we could find – moreover, we loved it. That was years ago, and we’ve comeback over-and-over to be with what turned into all these like-minded people.” She gestured at the rest of the crowd of people.

Both women teased Dave’s flaccid cock under his loincloth, all while laughing and promising some wonderful sex. Sandy and Janet were dressed in ‘come fuck me’ shoes, fishnet stockings, and a G-string, plus a broad-brimmed witch’s hats decorated with Halloween candy and condoms. They’d coordinated their costumes.

Janet was a stunning longhaired brunette with long shapely legs set off nicely with those CFM heels. She didn’t appear to be overly busty. She had angular cheekbones and an elegant face right out of Vogue. Sandy was a more robust blond, and had a rack worth salivating over. Both women could be erotic magazine models. Appropriately, she had a bubbly ‘cheerleader’ personality and seemed enthusiastic about everything in life. Janet gave the appearance of having once been very reserved, but someone who had loosened up every boundary in her life, and now lived life to the fullest.

Dave noted that each of them had their name printed above their left boob in colored marker. Janet asked, “Can we write your name on your chest. We all tried to do that so that you could remember us. It’ll wear off after a couple of showers.”

“Go ahead. Why not nametags?”

Dave already had some makeup on his body to support his Indian costume. Janet took a red Sharpie from a nearby table and wrote ‘Dave’ above his left breast. Dave noted that just about everybody else also got their names imprinted on their bodies. Janet explained about the nametags, “We didn’t do the stick-on nametags because in only a few hours we’ll all be naked or nearly so, and the nametags will long be gone. This way we’ll know whom we’re fucking. I’d remember you, in any case.” She laughed gaily.

Sandy said, “Errr, this is kind of awkward, but we’re also supposed to get a cute woman for Mark. He’s in the back of the house at the grill with a couple of guys getting ready to cook dinner for everybody. Can you pick one of your group to be his initial ‘date’ for the evening?”

“Sure!” Dave walked over to the bus just as Nikky got off the bus. He took her small hand and led her back to Janet and Sandy. “This is Nikky. She’s the only non-member of the Circle that came. She’s a living doll, and I know Mark will love her as a date.”

Nikky gasped, “You mean I’ll get to meet Mark Worthington?”

Janet laughed, “Yes, you’re going to get the living daylights fucked out of you by the man himself. He loves small women, and you’re just his thing, you cute little devil.” Janet put Nikky’s name on her chest in blue Sharpie right on the curve of her left tit. Nikky shot Dave a worried look, but relaxed as he smiled at her and pointed to his own ‘nametag’, and then to Janet and Sandy’s.

Cricket came bounding up to the group. “Hi. Elsa told me to come and join you. She said that Mark would need two dates. We’d seen Dave claim Nikky, so I’ll be your number two woman. We met briefly a month or so ago.” She introduced herself to Janet and Sandy again.

After Cricket’s name had been written on her left boob, Janet and Sandy led Dave, Nikky, and Cricket through the house to the back patio. Inside the house, there was a brief tour of the ground floor and comments about available bedrooms and such on the two upper floors, and a new house wing.

Mark and two other men who turned out to be Tom and Andy, his henchmen at work as well, were firing up a huge charcoal grill on the back patio of The Meadows. Dave greeted the men, noting their ‘nametags’ and then introduced Nikky and Cricket. Mark broke into a huge grin upon meeting the cute younger women. They were both enamored with the man on many counts.

Mark appeared to be of a similar age to Dave, and rated the tall, dark, and handsome rating by the girls. He was around six-foot-two, buff, and had also adopted a toga motif for the party just the way Cricket and Nikky had, except after getting off the bus they’d shifted to top of their togas to expose their breasts. They joked about the costumes and then briefly talked about the coming dinner.

Two college age girls in skimpy and sexy waitress uniforms came out with platters of meat, and got introduced as Chloe and Zoe. They were older than they looked, and it turned out they worked at the investment house where Cindy, Elsa’s sister, worked. They were part of the volunteer wait staff over dinner and then full participants in the party event. They each donned an apron to protect their fronts and then started to help the men grill some of the meat, chicken, and salmon filets.

Mark went off with Nikky and Cricket, ostensibly to show them the cabana down by the river that cut through the property The Meadows sat on. Both women sported wide and happy grins.

Janet and Sandy led Dave to a bar, and they got served some drinks. Dave stuck to his watered-down wine – wine over ice – so he preserved his endurance, stamina, and shortened his refractory periods that evening. He’d taken all his vitamins, supplements, hormones, and such, gotten in a nap before catching the bus, and was loaded for a sex-filled evening, just the way everybody else on the bus was.

Janet and Sandy made sure Dave met lots of other members of the Worthington Clan as they circulated around the pool. Conversely, Dave tried to introduce them to at least some of the people in the Circle, particularly the men as they passed by them. After all, this was the first serious intermixing of the two groups and the two groups were roughly equal size. Everyone wanted this to be the harbinger of things to come.

Once they came back from their short tour, Mark, Cricket, and Nikky, along with Chloe and Zoe hung around the grill cooking and creating a huge pile of meat. Several others hustled large chafing dishes of vegetables and side dishes with salad to a long buffet table. Elsa went around and told various groups to start serving themselves. Dinner was underway.

The cooking crew finished and pulled Dave, Janet, and Sandy along with them to collect their meals. When they were finished the group adopted a picnic table on the patio as their home. Mark played host and made sure we had everything we needed and then made sure everyone was included in the conversations. No one was left as a loner.

Dave learned more about Janet and Sandy, Chloe and Zoe, and then about Mark. The converse was true as well, as they got Dave revealing much about his life, hobbies, and career, but especially his loosening up process years earlier.

When most of hundred-plus people eating dinner were through, there was a flurry of activity and coffee was brought out to the tables as trash barrels were filled and other serving pieces sent off to the kitchen.

Elsa stood up on one of the tables, gave lots of sexy shimmies, and yelled until she had everyone’s attention. Several men gave loud whistles. “THANK YOU. We have a special guest tonight, who’s going to sing a couple of her songs to help us kick off our fun-filled evening. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome ASHLEY STEERMAN!”

Everyone looked surprised, even the Circle members. Ashley wasn’t expected at this party. The last Dave knew she was headed for a couple of concerts in the northeast.

Elsa jumped down, and Ashley hopped up on the same table. She was wearing a sexy cheerleader outfit – really just the puffy skirt with broad suspenders that went from the waist of the skirt up over each nipple and areola, and tied behind her neck. She’d either not worn or removed the panties that went with the red and white skirt, so when she jumped around her shaved pussy showed to the crowd that had now all turned to watch her as she stood above them revealing a great deal.

Music started playing over some of the patio speakers, and Dave recognized it instantly at the opening bars too Texas Dawn, Ashley’s first big hit. Ashley started singing the song using a microphone and some kind of karaoke sound system. It wasn’t exactly hi-fi, but it did the job. She did the whole song and got a standing ovation.

A few seconds later, the opening bars of her second hit, Burning Angel, came over the speakers and Ashley sang that song, too. She was so sexy as she moved around the top of the table, even making a small jump to one of the adjacent tables and doing a bit of a bump and grind. None of her charms were hidden as she moved, especially to those sitting around the table and looking up at her – staring right at her bare slit for the most part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.