Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Nikky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Nikky - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Nikky stood up without taking her eyes from Dave’s. Even standing she wasn’t much taller than he was sitting. She was so small that when she sat in many chairs her feet didn’t reach the floor. She moved to his chair, nudged his legs into position, and sat in his lap. “I trust you more than anybody in the world – you and Dev and Dale. You saved my life and comforted me when I got so stressed out. I’m kind of falling for you ... in a big way.”

“Nikky, helping you and supporting you is not something you have to repay in any way to any of us.”

“Remember what I said about my boring life. I’m leaving that behind. My God, since I met you, I’ve befriended a movie star – Scarlett Johansson, a billionaire – Owen Bennett, and I’m personal friends with the President and most important vice president of the company I work for. The last three of those people have seen me nearly naked today here on this patio except for my new little thong bikini bottom.

“Further, I did a daring job for Dale’s security company that helped one of my new friends and her daughter, and got briefly kidnapped. I started taking flying lessons, and today I spent pretty much the last eight hours being topless and wearing what amounted to little more than a postage stamp on my crotch. I also got asked on a date – the first one in years, and I accepted without much thought. Further, I’m sure I’m going to have a great time on my date, because Phil looks and acts like such a nice guy. All the people in the Circle are that way. I like everybody I meet here.

“I’ve been shy and timid; well, maybe nerdy is a better description. The sense of embarrassment I used to feel around new people is gone, and my sense of self-worth and self-confidence is skyrocketing thanks to you and your help at work and about my life in general. I would never have had this conversation with anybody before I met you. It took every bit of courage I had to talk to you that first time. You’ve inspired me. You’ve made me a better person, and I love you for that.

“I like the person I’m becoming under your tutelage. I’m one hundred percent sure I’m going to like her even more after the end of this evening. Do I know what’s going to happen? Not entirely because I’ve never done it before, but I have a pretty good idea from looking around at what else is going on here on your patio and from being an occasional student of adult video sites. Do I approve? Hell, yes. Do I like what you told me about the Circle and parts of its philosophy? Yes, and I want to think more about it and hear the rest. I have the feeling you’ve held back on a lot of it to protect my delicate ears. I don’t want you to hold anything back from me. I can take it. I want to take it.”

Dave gently turned Nikky to him so they could kiss. The first one was very brief, but then more kisses followed and each one got increasingly complex and romantic. Dave’s hand cautiously touched her midsection and then carefully stroked up her side until one hand completely encapsulated one of her bare breasts – the quickly erect nipple edging into his palm as he gently squeezed and fondled. Nikky moaned into one of their kisses and pushed her chest into his palm.

Several other couples abandoned either the dance space on the patio or their tables and went to one of the patio chaises. They lay together after shedding their clothing, making out and whispering words of love to each other. The dim lights revealed a sea of male and female flesh in intimate proximity to one another.

Further down the patio, Ken had started to make love to Alice. They were in the missionary position. Alice had her legs wrapped around Ken’s thighs and was obviously using them to pull his body – his cock – deeply into her body on his in-strokes. Their bodies were together in way that maximized skin contact and they were kissing like the apocalypse was seconds away. Occasionally, Ken backed away and then reentered her body with his rigid dick.

Dave and Nikky’s attention shifted to another chaise when Patti mounted Ron, and her velvet pussy engulfed the younger man’s engorged cock. Patti moaned loudly as he filled her up with his generosity, but then hers wasn’t the only sound of lovemaking drifting around the patio. The sound of sex and making love filled the space.

Nikky whispered to Dave, “God, Alice and Patti are so sexy. I’m watching what they do. Patti is doing something with her hips; that must be very arousing.”

Dave smiled, “It is. That’s called ‘twerking’ and it feels really good to both parties in the lovemaking. The action can make a guy have an orgasm very fast, and sometimes that’s not what you want.”

In her innocence Nikky asked, “Will you teach me how to do that?” As she asked, she squirmed so that her pussy pushed directly onto Dave’s hardening shaft. Watching the others on the patio had predictably inspired Dave’s libido. He was hyper aware of their sex organs being separated by only a few layers of cloth.

Dave smiled, “I don’t think I’ll have to teach you. It’ll come naturally.” He used two of his fingers to lightly pinch one of Nikky’s nipples, even pulling the small nub away from her body until it snapped out of fingers as she moaned. He repeated the move on the other breast. Her gumdrop nipples looked erect and succulent.

Dave paused, and then added, “Nikky, are you sure you want me to be your first? I’m about twice your age. I would think you’d be more interested in someone close to your own age – maybe Phil when you go on your date, or someone else?”

Nikky smiled, “Age means nothing to me. I picked an experienced man. I was ready for you to come into my life three years ago, but I guess I had to wait to find the perfect man and the perfect time in my life. The perfect time is now. That perfect man is you.”

Dave added, “To many, I have been indiscriminate in who I’ve slept with. As I think you’ve figured out, we share a great deal in the Circle. Just look around. There are more than forty women in the Circle and I’ve been with all of them, and others that aren’t members. Do you want someone that a few people call a ‘manslut’?”

Nikky smiled, “As I said, I picked an experienced man. I like you – a lot. I’ve even felt that I love you, but I’ve so much to learn about that emotion. I know you don’t treat any of those women like a notch on your bedpost. I’ve seen how you care for each of them as we’ve sat here and talked. You love them. I hope you’ll feel something like that for me.”

Dave said in a serious tone, “Of course, I need to warn you that we can’t form an exclusive relationship. At this point in my life I’m not wired for monogamy, and I will probably never be again. I enjoy having multiple partners, even during a single evening. Further, I’m married – just about six times more than a normal man, although as you know my wives and I are free with our affections. As for you, you know I care deeply about you, at least I hope you do.”

Nikky nodded, “I know. I’m hoping that we can still be friends and possibly more – Lovers? I don’t care about monogamy or that other stuff. I don’t even care if you go off with someone else after you’ve been with me – even tonight. After understanding the Circle, I’m kind of expecting it. I promise I won’t be jealous or make a scene. I’m still figuring all this out, I mean how the Circle functions.”

Dave argued, “Oh, yes. I’m your mentor at work. I don’t think a mentor is supposed to have a sexual relationship with their mentee. We lose our objectivity if we do that. I guess in theory we bias our advice to preserving the sexual relationship we forge, and often that results in less than optimum suggestions or recommendations.”

“I’ll take that chance, and I hope you do bias what you do to have a sexual relationship with me. I think that’s what I want with you for sure. As I said, I’m falling for you. I’m counting on it now. I’ve been told I’m a good critical thinker and that my evaluation skills are highly honed. If you were to give me biased advice, I think I could spot it and weigh in on any actions that I’d take if I thought it was against my better judgment. Besides, I can always talk to Nancy, Sheri, or Derek, and get additional perspectives.”

Dave pushed a little more, “Of course, you’ve probably noted the imbalance between men and women around here. Often that means that a threesome between a man and two women results. At least in the Circle and among the outside friends that usually results in the women engaging in some form of sex together. Look around the patio and you can see what I mean. Some of the initial couples that formed have been joined by at least one other woman. Where Ken and Alice were alone and making love, now her sister Julie is with her along with Joan Paige.” Dave stared at the foursome and then muttered, “Holy hell, that’s hot.” Ken was standing and pumping his cock into Julie as Alice sat on her sister’s face as she kissed Ken. Joan was licking at the junction of the bodies as Ken fingered her slit.

Nikky shrugged as she also stared at Alice and Company, “I’ve never been with a woman, and as I told you I’ve never been with a man. The former can’t be too bad if so many of your friends do it. They look like they’re having a lot of fun. The ‘new me’ is ready to try something like that. I’m certain I’ll like it. This whole Circle will be a fabulous experience for me. This has already proven to be the greatest place in the world!” She smiled at him.

Dave smirked, “Well, there’s some old joke about women who like men AND women, because it doubles their chance for a date on Saturday night.”

Nikky chuckled. “I guess. Haven’t we been dating? I think we have.”

“We’ve had some meetings, and hanging out here with a group of people is not a ‘date’ in my book. Back to the point, how would you feel if another woman joined us with the expectation of also engaging in sex with you?”

“I’d welcome the opportunity.” Nikky grinned broadly after thinking for a second. Dave worried that she was being too accommodating and had talked herself into anything that would result in sex with him.

Dave presented a different thread to Nikky, “Of course, if you ever went to church and what you do here became known, you’d be accused of wanton sinning. Various verses in the Bible would be hurled at you. Church members and elders would shun you or worse, gossip about you behind your back. The names you’d be called are very unkind.”

Nikky shrugged, “I haven’t gone to church since I was ten years old, and I’m not much of a believer in any of that stuff. I even wrote a paper when I was a sophomore in college about the Jesus Myth. There’s a huge body of evidence that suggests that Jesus is actually a purely fictional character, probably created from random anecdotes about various ‘holy men’ at the Council of Nicea in the year 325. While most history books paint a picture of religious leaders attending to confirm their beliefs, in reality they divvied up the geographic territory and made a bunch of arbitrary and political decisions about what ‘truth’ was. The Biblical Jesus is the result. That Jesus is based on many previous myths, fictional characters, and other spiritual characters such as Osiris and Buddha. What a crock, and a couple of billion people believe it.” Nikky used two hands to put quotes around the word ‘truth’ – meaning the subject was entirely arbitrary and not based on fact.

Dave teased, “So sinning doesn’t bother you?”

“I don’t believe loving somebody and having a physical relationship with them is a sin, even if multiple people are involved. People that do think that way are too judgmental and should mind their own business – like your in-laws.”

Dave tried again, “I should warn you that I kind of like messy sex. Some people say that good sex is wet, sticky, slippery, smelly, and even wild. Body fluids don’t bother me and often they end up everywhere. Some people find that gross.”

Nikky shrugged, “I have no experience. I’m tabula rasa, as they say. I’m willing to learn, and I feel that you are the master, so teach me, sensei.”

Dave said, “I’ve done some nasty things. I might want to induce you to do them, too. Sex with sisters, my own mother, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, anal, double penetrations, spit roasting, ropes, blindfolds, making a partner air tight, and all sorts of other deviant behaviors.”

Nikky kissed Dave and then presented her breasts to him. “Teach me. I’m open to anything. I don’t know what all of those things mean, but what’s that old saying I’ll try anything twice.”

“Twice?”

Nikky giggled, “Yeah, the first time is to experiment and the second time is just in case I didn’t do it right the first time. If, after that, I don’t like it, I won’t do it again. I read a lot – erotic stories and what some call smut. Everything you mentioned sounds like fun in a way. I suspect I’ll like almost all of everything you want to show me unless it’s something that leaves permanent marks or is too painful. I don’t think I’d like sadomasochistic stuff, water play, or scat.”

Dave said, “What if you get pregnant? Oh, yes, we need an STD test.”

Nikky gave him a withering look. “I’m on the pill. My last date was two years ago and quite platonic. We didn’t even kiss. My annual physical exam was two weeks ago; I’m clean. I’m also a virgin. Duh!” She held her hands up to emphasize the point.

Several moans and orgasmic gasps on the patio made Dave and Nikky look around them. Most of the people were now engaged in some kind of penetrative sex. When not, the male heads were welded between the spread legs of one of the Circle’s females as they gave their partner head. Four or five blowjobs also were in progress, some messy, wet, and sticky activities were already in progress depending on the couple. Everyone else seemed to be fucking in some way and in one of the popular positions defined in the Kama Sutra.

Nikky kissed Dave. “Are you through trying to talk me out of wanting to make love with you? I’m not going to change my mind. I want you. I think you want me even if I am kind of small. Cricket told me that she thought small girls turned you on.”

Dave gestured around the patio with one hand, “Do you want to be exposed with all of this going on around you?” He gestured to one of the available chaises.

Nikky shook her head, “Maybe not for my first time, but later, maybe our second time tonight, I will try doing the deed in public with you. Could we just go inside?” She pointed to the core living room.

Dave stood with Nikky in his arms. He was amazed at how little she weighed. She quickly put her arms around his neck and kissed him again. He walked into the core living room with her. The room was dimly lit but unpopulated. No one had come inside to make love, probably due to the beautiful weather and outside temperature.

Dave carefully set Nikky down on one of the sofas near the gas fireplace in the room. One overhead light that was dimmed shone down on her body given her the appearance of being tanned all over as well as wet with some kind of massage oil.

Dave kissed Nikky and then hooked the fingers of each hand along the tiny thong by her hips. He gently tugged as he watched Nikky’s eyes. She stared at him in return, and then they were kissing as he removed the small bit of green fabric from her body, sliding it down her legs and then holding onto it. He sniffed the damp gusset of the suit. “You smell divine. You’re also very moist.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.