Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 6 - Situations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Fiancé Worries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fiancé Worries - The unfolding story of the Circle, Dave, Alice, and his other 'wives', along with his friends, continues to unfold. New people they meet continue to join in their group. Various dramas pit Dave and the Circle against the outside world, some of those ending with new members. One hallmark of this book is the friendships that develop with Mark Worthington's extended family (see author's story - 'Billionaire and the Sisters').

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Burning, burning, burning,

Angel, angel, angel...

Burning Angel

Make my dreams

Come true...

The words and peppy beat of the Ashley’s top hit kept going through Dave’s head over and over again as the last vestiges of sleep disappeared from his head. The song had become his favorite, and he admitted to himself that probably had to do with the fact that Ashley had made one of her whirlwind visits to the Circle for the weekend and she’d spent two of those nights in bed with him part of the time trying to see whether she could fuck his brains out. She came close, yet he rewarded her each night nonetheless for trying with what he now called The Experience – the A-spot orgasm – that had made her comatose and left her again falling deeply in love with him. He secretly liked that The Experience produced that result in the women he made love with, in addition to providing them with exceptional orgasmic pleasure.

Monday morning before anyone else was awake, Ashley had gotten out of Dave’s bed, taken a shower and dried her hair, dressed, and then taken a sedan car to the airport to take a seven-a.m. flight to Nashville. Dave never heard what her plans were for the weeks to come, but he knew she was constantly busy and that Nashville was rapidly becoming her second home if not her first.

As Dave was shaving, Alice came into the bathroom wearing nothing but her cheerful morning smile. He paused to watch her lithe body gather up a towel and head into the large shower room that could easily hold five or six people. Julie followed, repeating the kiss, smile, and then joined her sister. He watched the two of them kiss under one shower heads, their opulent breasts smushed together in a particularly erotic display of sisterly love. One by one his other wives and visiting lovers joined them in the shower.

Scarlett went out of her way to kiss Dave and hang on his shoulder as he shaved as she stared into the mirror at her ersatz fiancé. “I love you,” she told him openly as her two breasts surrounded his left bicep.

“I love you,” he pledged. “I’m glad you like the ring. People will notice when you get back to California.”

She laughed, “Maybe I’ll just stay here for the rest of time, naked and in your bed waiting for you to make love to me.”

Dave paused, “Now, there’s an idea. We could have meals brought in.”

Scarlett laughed, “You’re thinking about food while I’m propositioning you?”

“Hmmmm. Sex? Food? Sex? Food? I choose ... BOTH.”

She poked at him and made him jerk. He said, “Careful, I have a deadly weapon in my hand. I might slit my carotid artery if I slip.”

She kissed him again, getting some shaving cream on her cheek. She teased as she wiped it off, “Why, somebody came on my cheek. I wonder who that could have been?”

“I love you, Sexy,” Dave pecked as her nose after washing off his face. “I for one need to earn a living to keep up the pretext of my lifestyle.”

“I get you for a little while tonight?” she questioned.

“Yes, my darling.” He headed to his closet to dress.

Dave finished shaving, gulped down a juice and a few vitamins, and then headed to his car. The morning was warm and Derek, Donna, Sheri, and Nancy were already waiting to carpool with him into the utility where they all worked.

After they were underway, Dave teased, “Nancy, we’re a month into the new hurricane season. Are you ready for the next Hurricane Marco?”

Nancy and Sheri both moaned. She said, “We’re still putting the state together from Marco, let alone some new windy wonder.” After a few seconds she added, “Of course, in some areas we’re much better off this year than last. We’ve replaced over a three-thousand miles of vulnerable lines all over the state, and you’ve had dozens of tree services patrolling the lines and taking down trees or deadwood that would rip up the lines.”

Sheri said, “That said, if we have another storm, I’d like to do the County Emergency Center again. Although the CEC was a lot of work and not much sleep, I really felt I was contributing.”

Dave gestured to Nancy, “It’s your boss’ decision not mine this time around. If you recall, she’s the one on deck for the job. I won’t intervene.”

Nancy laughed, “I’d just as soon hide out on high ground with Sarah Lynn on my hip. You can have the CEC Sheri but it’ll cost you.”

“Cost me?”

Nancy laughed, “Yes, sexual favors. You know how I love to violate every principle in the Employee Handbook and all the state laws in this area. I will expect ... hmmmm ... let’s see ... how about twelve orgasms delivered orally from you before Christmas – mostly by mouth, but fingers and other creative ways are encouraged.”

Donna chortled, “You’d get those from her anyway.”

Nancy teased, “Yes, but it’s more fun to think that I’m extorting something highly illegal from my subservient employee as I hold raises and promotions over her head if she don’t perform with sexual favors when I want.” She laughed.

Sheri put a wrist to her forehead, “Oh, Miss Mason, please don’t make me have to lick your delicious tasting pussy slit and suck up your girl cum into my mouth, swizzle it around so I can savor it on every little taste bud, and then gulp it down so I can luxuriate in every drop of your body’s chemistry, only to have to repeat the act often. Please don’t make me have to suck on your luscious breasts, bringing your nipples to a state of rigid excitement, and then lolling my head around on your chest enjoying the zest of your skin. Please don’t make my pussy tremble again as we grind our cunts together in unending acts of pleasure. Please don’t make me enjoy a million kisses with you where our tongues dance together in love and passion as we pledge our enduring devotion to each other.”

Derek pretended to hold his ears and went, “La-la-la-la-la. I hear nothing. I know nothing about this whole discussion. I must maintain my plausible deniability in this whole sexually charged situation.”

Donna teased, “So, you don’t want me to come up to your office and give you your Monday morning blowjob?”

Derek turned around from where he sat in the front passenger seat so he could look at her, “Hey, I wouldn’t go THAT far, now. Don’t get carried away. I said ‘plausible’ deniability not sexual abstinence.”

Sheri said, “Oooooh, Derek. I know how to save the situation. After dinner tonight, why don’t you and I sneak away to the gazebo and I can have some illicit sex with one of the highest mucky-mucks in my company. We’ll try to sneak around so Emily has no idea what’s going on.” She gave a false giggle.

Derek snorted, “I look forward to our coupling, but if you recall the last time that we did that Emily was fucking Ty on the chaise right next to us as Dori sat on her face dripping cum from somebody into her mouth. She was egging us on at one point.”

Sheri sat up in the middle of the back seat and brushed off imaginary crumbs from her the shelf her breasts made in the pretty blouse. “I do recall that, now that you mention it. Maybe Nancy can join us so I can suck her off while you screw me, and I can kill two birds with one fuck.”

Dave teased, “I don’t think that’s the precise adage, but we get the idea.”

Dave parked the car and the five walked toward the renovated administration building for the utility. Just as they parted, Derek said, “It’ll take me over an hour for all that sexual excitement to leave my system. We have the best discussions in your car driving to work. I love carpooling with all of you.” He headed off to the CEOs office he called home during the business day. Dave and Donna walked with him, since Dave’s vice president’s office was only a few feet away from Derek’s suite.

At dinner that night, Scarlett sat with Dave, Alice, Owen, Julie, and Paul. Scarlett said, “I have a terrible dilemma. I need your help.” Her remark was directed at Dave, but really to the rest of the group.

“What is it?” Alice asked.

“Well, I’ve been working with Jack for the past few months and we’ve designed this beautiful home to build over on Perimeter Road next door to the home the Stecklers are building. We’ve added all sorts of nice features that appeal to me, Rose and even to Athena. Now, however, I am engaged to Dave, you Alice, and the other wives, and am eager to become your sixth wife, BUT your house is crowded and your huge bed is always crowded. What should I do? Build, continue to use the guest room hoping for an occasional slot on the big bed, something else?”

There was quiet and everyone looked at Dave. He smiled. “I always love having you nearby and within hugging and kissing distance. If I insist or even recommend one option over the other, I leave you frustrated regarding the alternative decision, so I opt not to advise. You see the options and tradeoffs clearly. The time it takes to drive a golf cart from your house to mine will be, what, three or four minutes any time of the day or night? You can even drive naked and no one in the Circle will care. I could always come to you, and even bring company with me to help satisfy your deep sexual and relational urges. You can always come to any of us already here in the Circle or townhouses. The same for Athena. Heck, Rose is even getting to an age and height she could operate one of the golf carts alone.”

Scarlett said, “Will you be mad at me if I build and live in a house way over there?”

Dave laughed, “No, none of us will. We love you. Waaaaaay over there is a little over the length of a football field with a small rise in between and drop off in elevation towards Perimeter Road. I don’t see a problem either way. You have to work your own tradeoffs and priorities. We have this big bed here that will always have room for you, if in no other way that you prone on top of me after we’ve made love.”

Scarlett looked to the others. Alice smiled and pointed at her husband when Scarlett looked at her hoping for guidance. She said, “What he said.”

Owen laughed, “My darling Scarlett, I had the same dilemma about five years ago when we started to think about building the Circle. Now, the situation is getting even a little more aggravated as I’m engaged to two of the women in the Prentiss home. At the time, I could have probably moved in with them so there would have been two males with the four and now six women in the same house. Instead, I opted to have my own home.”

“What were your considerations?” Scarlett asked.

“Decorations. Artwork. My own taste in furnishings without having to compromise on any of that stuff. Privacy part of the time. Security. Not having my long absences so obvious to people I loved and cared about. A quiet place to work and meditate. I had a longer list. They’re written down someplace at home. I’ll dig out the list and show you tomorrow.”

Dave said, “Speaking of Athena a minute ago, how’s she doing?” He glanced two tables over where Athena and Taylor sat with Rose in between them having dinner. The six-year-old looked so adult with the two other young women sitting beside her. Opposite the three girls sat Matthew, Mike, and Ken. The conversation was animated, and Dave hoped they kept it G-rated for Matthew and Rose’s ears.

Scarlett poked at him, “You ruined her, you know. Athena loves you but knows she has to share you with forty other women. Her whole personality has changed, and I think she’s a better au pair and nanny because she communicates more with me about what’s going on and what she thinks. You blew up her shell that she was hiding in and had her loosen up. She’s had some great ideas of things to do with Rose, especially now that she can swim and isn’t afraid of the water.”

“Beach?”

“Yes. Taylor drove Athena, Rose, Heather, and Matthew out to Siesta Key Beach on Saturday. Rose couldn’t stop talking about a sand castle they built. Athena showed me a picture she took with her phone. They spent hours on it and built a very intricate castle. She said lots of other people came by and took pictures of it. Anyway, Rose is ecstatic with her new friends. Of course, she wants to marry Matthew in a few years.” She laughed.

Dave said, “After college please, and I am glad they’re all getting along and that she’s made friends. I worried about her being isolated due to her shy personality. Matthew has friends near his grandmother’s house; that’s why he’s so content to spend time there.”

“Don’t worry. Rose has adopted some of Matthew’s friends as hers; now there are even a couple of other girls in the ‘club’. As for Athena, she continues to come out of her shell and loosen up. She’s even made a bond with Heather’s mother, particularly around child care and education options. Taylor also gave her lessons in how to ask a guy to make love to her.”

Dave hammed it up in a loud whisper that only the close group could hear, “Hey dickhead, wanna fuck me?”

Scarlett laughed, “I think she’s trying to be a little more subtle than that. I feel like her mother. She’s come to me with all sorts of very detailed sexual questions. Some make me wet and I have to stifle a laugh at others lest I embarrass her.”

“Can you share?”

“Oh, sure. She wanted to know about circumcised versus uncircumcised men, and then about the various colors and textures of the different men’s cocks she’s encountered in the Circle. I guess she’s been with James, and his cock is deep brown like his skin, whereas Bjorn’s Scandinavian roots give him a lily white one, and then she’s seen a bunch in between those extremes. She wondered about their sensitivity and whether she needed to do anything special with one versus another. Her foster mothers told her nothing about any of this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.