Away Games - Cover

Away Games

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Being talked into helping transport players from my son's high school football team to away games didn't turn out the way I expected.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

One good thing about that little Taurus of mine. Four doors.

Craig jumped in behind the wheel and Tom got in on the passenger side. I slid in the back and got in the middle. I do mean slid. The cum around my ass made sliding on that vinyl seat a breeze. Bob and Bill got in on either side of me. Those two had their pants off before Craig could even get the car started. I thought they had looked kind of cheesy and cheap in their cut off sweats before but they worked out great. Thank God for baggy pants and elastic waistbands. My tits were being manhandled and both of them were getting fingers up my pussy before the tires hit pavement. Having two cum load already in my pussy was working to my advantage in one way. It made it simple for each of them to get a couple of fingers inside me without any discomfort. Felt pretty good actually. The disadvantage? With these young boys I didn’t hold out much hope of getting my pussy eaten now. Oh well. Might as well grab some dick and get to work. There wasn’t much time before we got home.

I figured they had already taken care of providing themselves with all the stroking they needed. Besides we really needed to hurry things along now. I twisted around enough so that I was able to start sucking on Bob’s cock. And boy was he ready for it. He slid his ass forward in the seat some as I started to fondle his balls. My mother had taught me early that you could never ever pay to much attention to a man’s balls. She was right. I started to fondle his balls and sucked half his cock into my mouth in one smooth stroke. I thought he was going to cum right then and there. I held him there a minute while I twirled my tongue around his head and shaft. Up until it was almost out. Then down and repeat again. I did this five or six times and then started bobbing for real.

Bill had managed to move around enough that he was able to finger bang me while he watched me sucking on Bob’s nob. Tom was also watching with great interest. He had turned around and was kneeling on the front seat facing backwards. His pants had already disappeared also. I had been concerned about how well I was going to be able to do this after tuna can was done with me. My jaw still ached some but didn’t seem to decrease the suck factor any.

I continued slurping up Bob’s dick while Bill continued to content himself with seeing how many fingers he could get in there. My guess was he and slipped four in there and was shoving them in and out while wiggling them at the same time. He was happy as hell and it didn’t feel all that bad either.

Still sucking Bob’s cock when all of a sudden FUCK! What the hell! I seemed to be doing that a lot tonight. My head popped up and I looked back at Bill who had the biggest grin I had ever seen up to that point. He had his whole damn hand up my cunt! Clean up to the wrist and was still pushing some. Again. What the hell. I shook my head and returned my attention to the cock at hand. It didn’t take long before he started repeating “oh shit. Oh hell. Oh shit” Over and over. Here it comes. One fresh load of nut butter delivered into mama’s waiting mouth. It was the smallest load delivered so far but still wasn’t bad. When his cock stopped throbbing and spurting goo I raised up and opening my mouth wide showed him what he had dropped in it. Then I swallowed it all with a loud “GULP!” and smiled at him.

“Damn Mrs. Collins that felt great. I was hoping you were gonna swallow.” I smiled again and said “Bob I always swallow. I just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum. I think you can call me Joan now. Billy get you fist out of there, EASY, so I can turn around. It’s your turn”.

Well it wasn’t as easy as I was hoping but there wasn’t any permanent damage done. I got turned around and started on cock number four of the evening.

It was almost a repeat of Bob’s cock. Me sucking away while the other one finger fucked me right up until I heard Tom say “Here. Try this.” Warning bells started going off. Now why do men constantly have to try and out do each other? I felt something cool and slick pushed up against me and looked around just in time to see half a Pepsi bottle going up my cunt. I looked at Bob who just shrugged his shoulders and started fucking me with that bottle. Oh well. Again not exactly anything new. Tom was actually applauding when he half yelled “Fuck yeah!”.

I returned to Bill’s prick and was quickly rewarded with another mouth full to gulp down. Two shots in the pussy and four down the gullet. Not a bad night so far considering I was only supposed to be playing chauffeur tonight. Still one to go though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.