Violet Says Yes
Chapter 5: Violet Says Yes

Copyright© 2018 by Uther Pendragon

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5: Violet Says Yes - Violet Worden was the daughter of a vicar, and thus -- barely -- a gentlewoman. Then tragedy made her a poor, if learned, orphan. She made herself into a governess by pluck and skill. She could never go higher, and she chastised herself for letting an Earl enter her dreams.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   First  

The wedding was strangely moving. She had heard the service scores of times, but when she said the vows herself, they seemed quite meaningful. When Richard said them, she felt herself tear up. Not only Anne was there, but Alice and their parents and husbands. Of course, Anne’s husband stood with Richard as his brother and best man.

Dorcas dressed her in the elaborate night rail and led her to the bed. When she drew back the covers, there was a stain on the bottom sheet.

“It is the sheet from Tallis Hall, milady.”

“And the stain is nearly a month old. Who is going to be convinced by that?”

“Everyone who wishes to remain on the staff of Kalworth Hall, milady.”

She laughed, but got into the bed,

Richard came in minutes after Dorcas had left.

“Say yes,” he said.

“I did at the service.”

“Say it again.” He dropped his robe and came into bed gloriously naked. There were more candelabra in the room than there had been on the dining table, and she could see every inch of him.

“Yes. Yes, my darling.”

He tugged at her night rail, and she moved so that he could remove it. Then, she was as naked as he. He worshiped her with his mouth, from her hairline to her neck.

“Yes,” she said when his kisses moved to her breasts. Then they moved lower. She tensed when he kissed her thighs, but she never denied him.

His mouth went to her most sensitive flesh. She tensed as the heat grew. She writhed as the flames burned hot where his mouth was.

The flames consumed her, and she convulsed. “Yes,” she screamed as the fires took her.

“Violet,” he said with his face inches from her. She felt his knees spread her legs further apart, and she felt his flesh press her most sensitive flesh.

“Yes,” she whispered as the hot brand pierced her. This was right, this was marriage, she was his and he was hers forever.

Then, he was moving in her, and she was moving under him. This time, her explosion was met by his.

When he tucked her into his arms long after, he said, “Married.”

“Yes,” she answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.