1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan was driving past a familiar hot spot, and Lisa looked out Dan’s window. “Dan, can you turn around and go back? I think I saw John’s car.”

He turned around and drove into the Hen House parking lot. “Yes, that’s his car; I recognize the license plate number,” she pointed out. Dan parked beside his car, and they entered hand in hand.

Dan noted that Heather wasn’t working that night as they searched the crowded room for John and Karen.

“There they are!” Lisa pointed to them. Dan immediately noticed Karen was wearing her cupless bra, collar, wristbands, and waist belt. John was holding the leash attached to her studded collar. As they approached them with Karen on her knees, Lisa said, “Take out your cock and let her suck on it.”

“It isn’t very clean.”

“I’ve sucked on a lot of cocks tonight, but I would never forget who owns this one!” Karen said, looking up at him. She stroked his semi-hard cock, then sucked it into her mouth. “Whose ass have you been fucking?” She asked, smelling the scent of poop on his cock.

“Dan has been fucking my ass,” Lisa admitted, looking at John.

“You’ve never let me fuck your ass,” he mentioned, looking at her open dress.

“I know, and I’m sorry, but you have a big cock that I can’t take all the way in my pussy. You have Karen now, who can easily take all of your cock.” She went to John and kissed him.

“What have you been doing to have such horrible breath?”

“I gave quite a few blow jobs in Barney’s Bar.”

“That’s my girl!” Karen said. She stood, not finishing sucking on Dan’s cock. She went to Lisa and, embracing her, gave her a sensual kiss. “I love the smell of cum on a woman’s breath!”

“We saw your car on the way home, and I asked Dan to stop. John, I know it started as a fantasy of yours to watch Dan fuck me, and he has several times. I want to thank you for giving me, Dan. He’s giving me the best sexual fun I’ve ever had!”

“You’re welcome, I think.”

Dan took Karen aside, and they hugged and kissed. “I’ve done eighteen men tonight, thanks to John taking me around for fucking and blow jobs. I love his big fucking cock!”

“You keep saying that about him and his cock; do you love him?”

“I like him a lot, but I love his big cock! He’s a very good fucker, but not nearly as good as you are. My attraction to him is mostly physical, compared to Lisa’s physical and emotional love for you. John has hinted that I leave you, and he leaves Lisa, and we have our own fun as a couple. I love you, Dan, and would never leave you for John or any other man.”

“Thank you for saying so; I was getting worried I might be losing you to him.”

“I like him a lot. He’s a great fuck buddy to me, despite the fact that he says he loves me. I do care about him, but not the way he’s expecting it from me. I know Lisa loves you, and I want her in our lives too. I see that the insides of her legs are sticky and shiny; is she being a good slutty wife for you?”

“Very good; you’d be proud of her. We went to Barney’s, and I gave Lisa her first double penetration with me up her ass. She took a number of cocksi her pussy and gave as many blow jobs.”

Lisa went to Karen, asking to talk with her, and they moved off to the side. “We’re going to clean up our pussies and be back in a few minutes.”


Dan went to John, looking at the natural hang to his big, fat cock. “John, I want to thank you again for introducing me to Lisa; she’s an amazing woman who is a great fuck, and I love her very dearly.”

“Yes, I can tell she’s in love with you, and I want to thank you for Karen. Her pussy is the only one able to take all nine inches of my cock, and she’s incredibly sexually active. I have a hard time keeping up with her.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.