1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The water erupted as Dan’s body broke the surface. They enjoyed swimming and chasing each other around the pool. “Why is the water so warm?” Lisa asked.

“The filtration system is connected to the hot tub, so the water is warmed up for the tub and flows into the pool.”

Jenny caught up to Dan and, jumping up, wrapped her slender legs around him. His hands became her seat as he walked her around the deep end. Her eyes sparkled, and her eyelashes stuck together by the water.

“You can touch me,” she said quietly, and his right fingers found the small crotch of her thong and moved it aside. “That feels nice,” she said of his fingers probing her pussy.

“You are a little imp, teasing me like this.” He could feel his cock trying to escape his suit.

“I’m not teasing you; I want you to finger my pussy.”

Dan walked her to the steps, and then he sat on the edge of the pool. His cock was no longer sideways up; it was almost pointing straight out. The meat of his cock had pushed the weak waistband out, and he could see the skin of his shaft.

Lisa stepped from the warm water and sat beside him, sharing kisses. Hanna swam up and used Dan’s legs to rest her arm on. Lisa whispered in Dan’s ear, “Untie my top.” He looked at her, and she nodded.

Dan loosened the string holding it closed, and she boldly lifted the halter over her head and off. “Mom, you’re going to show your bare tits?” Hanna couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I am!” Dan looked at her medium-sized globes, and the brown skin around her nipples wrinkled hard.

“If your going topless, so are I!” Hanna took off her top and threw it at Dan. She stood in the shallow end, proudly letting Dan gaze at her firm tits. Jenny wasn’t going to be left out, and Dan looked upon her small teen breasts and hard nipples.

Lisa caressed Dan, her left breast pressing against his chest. She kissed him and gladly accepted his hand, fondling her right tit. Her hand fell to touch his hard cock. Hanna and Jenny looked at each other. “I want him feeling my tits too,” Hanna said.

“Me too; whatever you want to do with Dan, I want it too!” Jenny proclaimed.


Hanna interrupted them by placing her arms on his legs again. She lowered her head, filling her mouth with water, and spit at Dan’s cock. She repeated the same action, the water coating it.

“You’re a little cock teaser, aren’t you?” He grinned, looking at her bare tits.

“I’d say your cock is far from little, Daddy!”

Lisa added to the level of the sexual atmosphere by untying her thong and taking it off. “Mom, if you’re going to be naked, then so are we!” Jenny said she was removing her thong, and Hanna’s followed by being thrown from the pool.

Dan looked at the distorted figures in the water. “Aren’t you taking your suit off, Daddy?” Hanna asked.

“Girls, take off your dad’s swimsuit,” Lisa directed. They grasped the waistband, and he rocked side to side, pulling his suit down and off his legs. His cock free of his suit, it stood straight out, rock solid, the head bobbing slightly to his rapid pulse. He looked at his hard cock and the girls, making it move.

“That looks much better!” Hanna smiled. She took another scoop of water in her mouth and spat it onto the head.

“You are a big cock teaser!” He commented.

“I know, I love teasing your big cock! So what are you going to do about it, big boy?” She taunted.

“I’ll show you what I’m going to do!” Dan hoped off the edge of the pool and began chasing Hanna around the pool. She didn’t put up much of a fight, and being caught wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her arms went around his neck, and she could feel his hard cock poking at her pussy. His hands became her seat, and wading to the shallow end, he stopped, and she began kissing him. Hanna knew what he wanted and wanted him just as much she was going to let him take it.

“Hold on!” He said, walking them up the steps, water spraying off their bodies. “Lisa, will you put the lounger pad on the ground?”

“Yes, my love!” She hurried, knowing what was going to happen. Dan went to his knees, her body still entwined with his. He lowered her to the pad and nestled between her legs.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Whatever you want me to do, I’m going to fuck you!”

“Mom, Daddy is going to fuck me!”

“I know, honey, and we’ll enjoy watching,” Lisa said as she and Jenny were partially covered with a towel.

“Hanna, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes, but I won’t be after we’ve fucked!”

“I didn’t know you were still a virgin.” Lisa said, moving closer.

“And you’ll allow me to be your first experience?” He wanted to make sure.

“Yes, Dan, I do want you to be my first lover, my first man.”


They embraced and kissed as he fondled each tit. He kissed his way down her body to her medium-sized breasts with nipples as hard as raisins. His lips gripped each hard bud, pulling and stretching them. He kissed and licked his way down her runway-like stomach to her pussy mound. He licked off the drops of water to taste a different wetness.

She sighed as his tongue entered her slit and explored her while a finger excited her clit. She moaned softly to the sensation of her clit being excited, and moments later she coated his tongue with her essential womanly juices.

“I want to suck on your cock but have never done it before,” she said.

“I’ll help you, honey,” Lisa said, moving closer. Dan moved off her, and she went down by his knees. Lisa told her what to do, showed her an example with several sucks on his cock, and then let her try. She went too deep on his cock and began to choke.

“Sucking a good cock takes practice and talent,” she said.

“I want to be as good a cock sucker for Dan as you are!”

“And me too!” Jenny added, moving closer to watch.

Hanna sucked several more times on his aching cock. “Careful, or you’ll make me cum,” he warned.

“You’ll get a blow job from her later on,” Lisa predicted.

“Here, you try,” Hanna said, offering the head to her sister’s mouth. Dan felt her warmth go around the head and suck a few times.

“You’ll get to give Dan a nice blow job soon enough,” Lisa told her. Lisa told her to squeeze the shaft gently to get a large glob of pre-cum to appear. “Now use your lips to smear it around the head, then slowly suck it in.” She did as directed, taking his cock halfway down. “Now go to your back so Dan can fuck you and make you a woman, his woman. I’ll teach you how to suck a good cock and eat a good pussy,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.