1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“I can see you girls aren’t too anxious to have your dad shave your pussy!” Lisa teased placing the bowl of hot water, razor, and shaving cream down.

“We’ve been having a good talk with Dan about sex, and in many ways, he’s easier to talk to than Daddy,” Hanna admitted. “Mom, we told Dan something, and he said we should tell you too. Mom, Jenny, and I are lovers.”

“I know you are.”

“You knew? Then why didn’t you say anything?” Jenny asked.

“You were enjoying exploring your curious and growing sexuality, and I thought you both looked very sensual, making love.”

“We told Dan he could watch us, and you can too,” Hanna offered.

“We’d like that,” Lisa said for Dan.

“And while we lick the others pussy, you and Dan can fuck beside us,” Hanna said, looking from one to the other.

“That would be interesting to do,” she said, smiling at Dan.

“Mommy, if you and Daddy ever get divorced, we want Dan to be our new dad!” Jenny freely admitted placing her arms around him.

“I’m not sure that would happen, though I know John loves being with Karen.”

“Don’t you love being with Dan?” Hanna asked.

“I certainly do!”

“I know Karen will never leave me. We’ve dealt with a few people who tried to break us up, and Wendy, being one to warn us, became my common-law spouse.”

“What’s that mean?” Jenny asked.

“Wendy and I aren’t married but live together, and once she has our baby, we’ll be considered common-law. Tina is also my sort of wife and is also having twins with me.”

“Wow, you sure know how to get women pregnant!” Jenny teased with a slight glance at her mom.

“Wendy and Tina were planned pregnancies.”

And our pregnancy, my love, will be a surprise to you,” she thought.


“Okay, I’m ready for Daddy to shave my pussy!” Hanna declared, placing a towel under her, leaning back, and spreading her legs. Dan knelt and looked at her pussy, closed, wrinkly lips, moistened with excitement. The skin surrounding her wonderful-looking slit was adorned with short, dark hairs that were kept trimmed. The white mark on her clit was visible above her swollen lips.

Jenny suddenly leaned over and began to lick her sister’s hole. “I can tell you, like Dan, your pussy is very wet,” she said as Hanna pressed on her head to make her move.

Dan looked at her young pussy, which was very similar to Lisa’s in shape. She placed her hand on her inner thigh, rubbing it closer to her pussy, the look of lust was clearly in her eyes.

Lisa could see the deep desire in her daughter’s eyes: “Hanna, do you want Dan, as your Daddy, to eat your pussy?”

“Yes,” she said softly. Dan looked at Lisa, who nodded in agreement, then placed her hand on his head, motioning his head between her legs.

He inhaled the heady aroma of her young pussy. The slightest touch of his tongue was like an electrical shock to her body. “Uhhh!” She moaned softly as his miniature cock entered her wet slit. Dan flexed his cock muscles again, and another spot of cream seeped through the thin material of his Speedo.

Dan now combined several fingers with his tongue and concentrated on her clit. “How does she taste? Does she taste good?” Lisa asked, growing quite aroused.

“She tastes delicious, very similar to your lovely pussy.”

“Mommy, is Dan going to fuck Hanna?” Jenny whispered in her ear.

“Yes, eventually he is. Would you like him to fuck you too?” She said it quietly.

“I know that Hanna is a virgin, and so am I. Dan would be my first boy.”

“I know, honey, and Dan will be so good and respectful to you instead of an immature boy who doesn’t care about you.”

“Yes, Mommy, I want Dan to take my virginity.”

“Honey, he won’t be taking anything; you’ll freely be offering your virgin body to him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.