1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan sat sideways on a double lounger, and several minutes later his girls appeared with their beach towels wrapped around their bodies, hiding their new suits. They were all smiling as they stopped and stood only inches from him.

“Ready girls, to show your dad our new sexy bikinis?”

“Yes, Mom,” they replied in unison, smiling at him.

“On the count of three, one, two, three!” Together, they dropped their towels, and Dan’s eyes lit up.

“Wow, oh wow, do you three ever look so fucking sexy!” He exclaimed.

“I love the fucking part,” Lisa grinned.

“I bet you do!” Hanna teased her.

Dan’s eyes drank in the natural, sensual-looking beauty of Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer. Lisa was wearing a white string bikini; Hanna wore hot pink; and Jenny’s was also white. He eyed his three beauties, whose firm bodies were quite similar, with only age separating their measurements. He judged the size of their breasts as small, medium, and slightly larger medium for Jenny, Hanna, and his love, Lisa. Their flat stomachs sloped to meet the matching colour of their bottoms, the material being a moderately small triangle that was tied at the sides. The material hugged their curves, ending with a pronounced camel toe between the legs.

“When Mom told us you were treating us to new swimsuits, I knew the perfect bikini to get for you,” Hanna said.

“I love that the small triangle material is adjustable so I can show you as much tit as I like,” Lisa said, quickly flashing him her right nipple. She slid the material towards the centre, showing both sides of her tits.

“Very sexy indeed!” He smiled.

“But what makes us look so sexy is the bikini bottoms,” Hanna said, and they turned around. His eyes lit up again, seeing their bare ass cheeks. Their bikini bottoms were nothing more than a tiny thong that went up the crack of their ass and high on their hips to tie together.

“Wow, oh wow, will those thongs ever attract the attention of the men and boys!” Their ass cheeks were perfectly formed, only age telling their difference.

“Right now, our bikinis are for your eyes only,” Lisa said.

“I’d love to take you three luscious beauties to the beach to show you off to the men.”

“I’d like that! We could plan a picnic day!” Jenny agreed.

Dan patted Lisa’s bare ass, smoothing his hand over her firm cheeks. “You can touch my ass too, Daddy,” Jenny offered, turning more sideways to him.

“Are you sure?” He wanted to confirm.

“Yes, why should Mom have all the fun?”

“You can feel my ass too!” Hanna quickly agreed.

Dan could feel his cock growing almost beyond the material that holds it in place. He was practically cumming in his swimsuit as his hands smoothed over their firm asses and slightly into the crack between them.

“Feel how soft the material is, Daddy,” Hanna said, placing his right hand to the side of her left breast.

“It is very soft,” he said, trying to resist fondling her globe.

“Feel my tit, Daddy; I mean the material and how soft it is,” Jenny added, slightly blushing. His fingers touched the material, and he could see the outline of her hardening young nipple.

“Mom, can you take several pictures of us with Daddy?” Hanna asked.

“Take some on my phone too,” he added. Dan stood, and the girls smiled at the obvious bulge his cock made in his Speedo. The Viagra was having the desired effect, and the blood-gorged shaft was causing the edge of his suit to show some skin.

They cuddled with him with his arm around and under theirs to touch the outer sides of a breast. The girls turned slightly and put their hands on his lower stomach, just above the waistband of his suit. Lisa took several pictures with Hanna’s phone, Dan’s, and hers.

They looked at the pictures, and Dan’s suit showed an obvious dark spot from leaking pre-cum. “Let’s get several of you and dad together,” Hanna suggested, and she gladly posed with him. It was a similar pose, with his hand on the outer portion of her right breast and her hand resting at the waist of his suit.

She turned to him, offering her lips, and they kissed. Hanna took several pictures, then Lisa guided his hand onto her breast, and Hanna took several more.”

“Your kisses leave me breathless!” She exhaled.


Dan sat again, admiring his beauties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.