1 November 2008
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Hanna and Jenny came into the living room, each wearing a moderately low top and a short skirt. Dan could instantly tell neither girl was wearing a bra. They turned around, letting him see their asses, leaned over to show him down their tops, then sat down and noticed Lisa’s relaxed pose.

The girls relaxed their pose, allowing Dan to see between their legs. Both girls wore white panties but Hanna’s were see-through, and he could clearly see her slit. She smiled, knowing Dan could see her.

“Mom, we can see your bare pussy,” Hanna said, looking at her.

“Dan prefers that I don’t wear panties and I agree. I feel sexier without them on.”

“Can we go around without panties for Dan too?” Jenny asked.

‘I’ll decide if you can go without panties.”

“You both look very nice.”

“Thank you; we have tops that are lower and skirts that are shorter,” Hanna said. “Come on, Jen, let’s change our clothes for Dan!” They hurried off again.

“They’re quite a pair,” he commented.

“Yes, they are intent on teasing you, and if you promise not to touch them between the legs, I’ll let them sit on your lap without any panties on.”

“Now who’s the cock teaser?” He joked.

Lisa is right that Hanna is a real flirt, changing her clothes into a very low halter top and very short skirt. First, she wore sheer crotch white panties and made sure he saw her bald pussy. Hanna convinced Jennifer to do the same, and they giggled, putting on an impromptu sexy fashion show for Dan.

Hanna made it a point to stand close to Dan, allowing him close-up views of her trim body, and she placed his arm around her waist when she’d speak to him.

Hanna and Jenny soon returned and modelled their next selections. Jenny’s top was super low and turning sideways; he could see her young bud rock hard. Her skirt was as short as her first one. Hanna’s top hung loose, and leaning over close to him, he could see her two breasts. Her skirt was shorter, about six inches below her ass cheeks.

Lisa called them to her and whispered. Their eyes lit up, and they hurried to change. Moments later, they returned wearing only a see-through bra and sheer panties. They turned around, and Dan could see the dark skin around their nipples. Their panties were more like a thong, showing most of their ass cheeks and being low in front. He couldn’t help but see their slits when they sat with their legs open.

Hanna teased Dan by rubbing her inner thigh closer and closer to her pussy.

“You’re really teasing me now with them in just a sexy bra and panties and I love it, don’t you?” He said this to Lisa.

“It is fun to watch you squirm with your cock getting hard looking at my sexy daughters,” she giggled and leaned to kiss him. “Dan has a surprise for us. On Saturday, he’s treating us to new bikinis, sexy tops, and short skirts at Yandy’s, then to his home.”

“Yandy’s?” Hanna shrieked. “They sell super sexy clothes and bathing suits! I know exactly what I want and suggest you and Jenny get the same!”

“Aren’t you coming with us, Dan?” Jenny asked.

“I hadn’t planned on going expecting you to give me a fashion show as a surprise. After your shopping, I’m inviting you all to my home for a nice swim in our indoor pool.”

“Swimming in a pool on the first of November? I’m all for it,” Hanna agreed.

“Then I thought we’d go out to Yandy’s to buy your new tops and skirts, and then you could wear them to Dairy Queen or somewhere for a meal as if we were a family.”

“Dan, when we are together like right now, we are a family, and I like you being my very sexy daddy, and I’m sure Mom likes being your sexy wife,” Hanna smiled.

“I do enjoy being your wife. You give me what John can’t,” she smiled.

Jenny stood and, going to Dan, boldly straddled his thighs. He looked at her natural beauty: young, firm breasts with dark nipples under her thin bra and glancing down, pussy lips parted by her posture. Dan could feel the heat from her pussy on his cock and was so tempted to touch her. His hands cradled her tiny ass cheeks. She was quite a sight, with pure blonde hair in a pixie-style cut and blue eyes.

“So, Daddy, will you go with us to buy our new sexy clothes?”

Dan looked at Lisa and then Hanna, who came to kneel on the couch at his hip. He examined her beauty and wanted so much to touch her. Her long brunette hair fell about her shoulders, and she looked at him with soft brown eyes.

“Can he, Mommy? Can Dan be our daddy and your husband for lots of fun?”

“Yes, I’d like that very much, but to me, it’s more than fun.” She looked at him with lustful eyes.

“Daddy, will you let Hanna and I pick out a very low top and very short skirt to wear for you, and Mom has to wear one too?”

“Yes, but I have one rule you may not like: none of you can wear a bra or panties with your top and skirt. You can buy your bikinis first as a surprise to me, and then we’ll buy your tops and skirts. We can come home and you model your clothes for me, have a swim, then go out for a meal.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.