1 November 2008 - Cover

1 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, while Karen is out on a date with John McKinnon, Wendy and Tina are out shopping for baby clothes, Dan invites Lisa and her daughters, Hanna and Jennifer, over for a swim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lisa and Dan dried each other off, then she led him to her bedroom. “This will be our first fuck in my bed. John and Karen have already stained the bed sheets on it.”

“Want to fuck on Hanna’s bed again?”

“Not this time. She did question me about the stain on her bed, and I said I must have spilled something on it when cleaning her room. When we are together, to me, we are husband and wife, and most always, we’ll fuck in the main bedroom. Though I’m not opposed to fucking anywhere with you,” she smiled.

It was 3:30 p.m., and Lisa knew that Hanna and Jennifer would be home from high school about fifteen minutes later. She and Dan would be well into their fucking for them to witness.

She partially closed the door, leaving it open for several inches. “I’ll feel nervous and excited for my girls to watch us fuck.”

“I’ve never had such a young audience,” he smiled, taking her in his arms. They shared a passionate kiss, and then she went to her knees. He smiled, looking down at her, and smoothed a hand over her light brown hair as she sucked his cock to life.

She looked directly into his eyes as she guided him onto her bed and between her legs. They embraced and shared more kisses as he pretended to hump her. “You know what I want next,” she smiled.

Dan kissed her shoulders, then went down to feel and suck on her breasts and nipples. She gently urged him lower on her stomach to her pussy mound. He gazed at her slit, and separating her lips, he could see she was very aroused with excitement. Dan inhaled the mixed fragrance of her bath and moisturizing juices. She moaned softly as he began to lick her and use his fingers.

His magical fingers and tongue had their desired effect, and soon her back arched as a sensual climax washed over her body.

“I hope my girls will hear how you make me cum! I’ll be able to see when the girls are watching us from their reflection in the dresser mirror. Do you want me to let you know when I see them watching us?”

“No,” he muttered, enjoying the taste of her pussy. Lisa urged him up onto her body and guided his hard cock home.

“Mmm, I love the feeling of your cock entering me!” They shared kisses as he began a steady, fucking pace.


“Whose yellow car is that?” Jennifer asked Hanna as they approached their home.

“I’m sure that Mustang belongs to Mom’s new boyfriend, Mr. Hayward.”

“We’ve met Dad’s new girlfriend, Karen, and she seems like a very nice woman. He likes her wearing low-cut tops and short skirts for him. She and Dad can’t keep their hands off each other. I can’t believe it was Mom’s idea to share the other husbands,” Jennifer said.

“It’ll feel weird seeing another man with Mom as if she and Dad were divorced,” Hanna added.

“Do you think Mom and Dad would get a divorce to be with the other person?”

“I don’t think so. Dan and Karen are married, and maybe switching husband and wife is normal for them, and Mom and Dad seem to like it too.”

“So they want to have sex with other people and still stay married?”

“I think so,” Hanna said as they entered the house.


In the kitchen, they could see two coffee cups with a little coffee left in the bottoms of the cups. They placed their school bags on the table, and Hanna took Jenny’s hand. “Shhh, come with me,” she whispered, putting her finger to her lips.

Hanna held her sister’s hand as they crept down the hallway. “I hear voices coming from Mom’s bedroom!” Jenny whispered. They peered into the six-inch opening of her bedroom, and their eyes widened at the sight. “They’re fucking! Mom and Mr. Hayward are fucking!” Jenny whispered loudly.

“Shhh, will you be quiet, or they’ll hear us!” She murmured back.

“I love us fucking, Dan. You give me what John can’t.”

“You are so incredibly beautiful, and I enjoy our fucking so much!” Lisa kissed him passionately, then guided his mouth to each nipple.

“Mom sure seems to like Dan fucking her,” Hanna said.

“She certainly does! See the look she has in her eyes for him. I think that Mom is in love with Dan.”

“Can she be in love with two men at the same time?” Jenny wondered

“I think she already is.”

“Dan, put me on my hands and knees and fuck me!” Lisa wanted, and Dan pulled out of her, his hard cock sticking out proudly.

“Look at the size of his cock! It’s got to be the same size as Daddy’s!” Jenny whispered.

“How do you know the size of Dad’s cock? Has he fucked you?”

“No, he hasn’t; I’ve seen him naked a few times, and we’ve both snuck looks as them fucking and Mom sucking on his cock.”

Hanna stared at the hard cock that was fucking her mom and, growing aroused, felt her teenage pussy begin to moisten.

Dan watched Lisa go to her hands and knees and wiggle her ass at him. “Do you want me to fuck your asshole again? I love how tight it is for my cock!”

“Another time, my love, Hanna, and Jennifer will be home soon. My ass belongs to you and will never be John’s to fuck.” Hanna and Jenny looked at each other.

Hanna looked on as Lisa sighed to the sensation of Dan’s hard cock filling in her pussy from behind. “Oh God, I love you fucking me, Dan! Take me, make me your woman, and make me your wife!” The girls looked at each other from their mom’s comments.

Lisa turned her head sideways, able to see Hanna and Jenny’s reflection in the mirror and Dan fucking her doggy. “Mmm, I love you, Dan! I love you fucking me this way! Make me your wife, your fucking slut, your fucking whore!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.