Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

Several drops of precum have already oozed from her cock by the time her eyes open. Kamari finds herself lying on the ground, alone. She blinks a couple times, adjusting to the light. Once her vision is sufficiently clear enough, she finds that she is in some kind of ring of light. Everything outside the ring is dark, an impenetrable blackness. Her mind is brought back to her body. She is wet, but not in the sense of excess precum. Dare I touch it? Kamari cannot resist. This is a feeling that she has never experienced. Her hand reaches down, past her cock to slide along...

“Eager for my attention, aren’t you?” the master’s voice calls out from somewhere in that darkness with a bit of humor edging it. “Your transformation is nearly complete.”

Kamari wants to answer yes and have nothing but the master sliding into her. But she cannot because she is curious about the changes and what they mean. How is it possible? Of course everything she has seen, has done would be determined impossible by any rational person. Despite her master’s words, the almost mocking tone of it, she reaches down again. She still has a cock, but no balls. Instead of that she has a pussy. But Kamari doesn’t have time to dwell on the ramifications. Slowly, a black tentacle—as black as the darkness—slithers from somewhere to slide along her breast. Frightened, Kamari closes her thighs together, somehow knowing what this thing is going to want from her. When she does, she feels a slickness that she never felt before. Her pussy is wet and slippery. Is her body reacting to this thing or her master?

“Kamari ... the master whispers. She steps into the ring of light—hand reaching out to slide along Kamari’s cheek. Between her legs the Big Black is as rigid as a steel pole.

Every moment with the master is fresh in her head. She knows now more than ever that she can never be separated from the master. From now to eternity her mind, body and soul belongs to the master. Pleasure is a word to be spoken. What the master offers is beyond words, beyond the conscious mind.

Several more of the black tentacles wind along her body. Kamari wiggles against them, showing her willingness to accommodate her master. Her prick throbs and the sensations—new and unexperienced sensations—are boarding on painful. The master pushes her pet’s legs apart. Kamari doesn’t resist, she welcomes. Two tentacles lift her knees up and apart, further exposing her to the master’s hungry gaze. A quiet whimper escapes past her lips when she feels a prod at her backdoor. “Take me, Master,” she whimpers. “Oh, please take me.” She reaches down to grasp at the master’s member

I know you are,” the master agrees, staying just far enough away so that Kamari can’t grab her erection. “We have come a long way. Generations have come and gone in your world, but here you are forever young. You are forever mine.”

The words are like the whisper of a breeze to Kamari. She doesn’t really hear them. She is too concerned about being taken by the master, and whatever these things are, than anything else. She wiggles her hips, reaching down to touch herself. She explores her cunt, rather than her prick, because it is so new and so much more exciting than the thing she has had her whole life.

One of the tentacles slides along her quivering slit, forcing away her hand. Kamari lets out a small gasp, arching toward it. The tentacle slithers a little inside and wiggles around, sliding up and down. Kamari grunts angrily, trying to suddenly squirm free, but several more tentacles pin her down. She doesn’t want to be violated by this thing, but by her master. She doesn’t quite fight it because she doesn’t want it. She fights it because she wants her master to take her there first. Yet Kamari is at a disadvantage. This is the master’s world, and here everything obeys her.

Kamari’s hands are tugged above her head. The probing at her back door intensifies, pushing in further. She tries to clench herself around the intruder, but it is ineffective. It slides in further, pressing and probing, slithering and sliding. Her head lolls to the side. She cannot resist mentally, let alone physically. This is too enjoyable. She feels pressure building and she cannot tell from which place it is coming from. Her cock throbs and her cunt aches. And with all her attention focused of these new sensations and the invasion from behind, she doesn’t even notice the tentacle invading her pussy is gone. Even with the tentacles squeezing and stroking everywhere, her mind is centered on what is happening back there, aware of each throb and stroke, each wave of pleasure that comes with it.

Kamari lets out frustrated grunts and whimpers. She squirms. Each stroke harkens back memories of the master being inside her, making her feel the things she never had before. And now it is happening all over again. Pleasures she has never felt, pleasures beyond imagining or comprehension. You are forever mine. The master’s words ring loudly in her mind. If this is what it means to be hers, then Kamari is willing to give it all over to the master. Whatever the consequences are, she’ll face and accept willingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.