Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

With slow, seductive movements, the master tilts her head and presses her warm lips against Kamari’s. Their lips mesh together, making the young women to forget what is happening. Kamari doesn’t know where they are going or what is going to happen, but once again she feels nothing but love coming from the master. Their tongues begin to touch and twist about. She feels vulnerable, but the desire to give herself to the master makes everything feel so special. She had trusted the book, she had trusted in the Big Black and she trusted the master. She doesn’t see any sense not to continue that trust.

Tumbling away on the small, circular platform elevator, Kamari position’s herself on her hands and knees. The master centers herself behind the young woman. Soon her hand begin to move, gliding across Kamari’s bare skin, When she starts to moan, the master stops and spreads her ass cheeks apart, exposing the inside of the tight backdoor to the now cooler air. The sensation of the cool air threatens to overtake Kamari until a warm tongue slides over and around the entrance before slipping into the open hole. It doesn’t last long, as if she is only stealing a taste. Because squeezing the base of her prick, the master guides it to Kamari’s ass, keeping her cheeks partially spread apart with her other hand. Ecstasy fills the young woman as soon as the master’s member touches her. Then she drags it up and down, through the crack of Kamari’s ass to teases the wet, cold hole with it.

Anticipation surges through Kamari. Each time the cock passes over her hole. Though this isn’t their first rodeo, she cannot help but feel excited each time as if it were the first time. She didn’t expect any of this, she expected different—a lot different. But this has—is—better than anything Kamari could have conceived. Her breathing stops as she holds her breath when the master pauses to stop over her hole.

Seconds pass—several long seconds. Then the master begins to push. Kamari’s tight ass stretches, slowly opening up to allow the tip of the beautiful Big Black inside. Kamari closes her eyes, squeezing them tighter and tighter. Her tight ass begins to expand and wrap around the massive invader, slowly gobbling it up inch by inch. Somehow, with each piercing, it’s like she has to start all over, like she had never taken it before. Kamari takes delight in this, hoping it will always be like this. The master pushes herself deeper and deeper into her pet. She pushes until her balls are touching the other’s flesh, filling Kamari with warm cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.