Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

Marshall wakes up on the slab of rock, naked. What wakes him up is the soft, tender mouth sucking his cock. The mouth attached to him isn’t the master’s, but one of the many creatures they had walked by on the way there. He is propped up with pillows watching the creature bobbing its head up and down. He doesn’t know if it’s male or female, and it doesn’t matter. The creature is giving him one hell of a blow job! Every so often, Marshall’s eyes drift to the creature’s ass. Regardless of what it is, it has a nice one.

“Do you want Astirise to keep sucking your cock or would you like me to fuck you?” a voice suddenly says. It is like sweet honey, dripping nectar from a flower.

Immediately Marshall knows who the voice belongs to. Though he has never heard her voice, he knows. Without looking up or away from the creature he answers, “I’d like you to fuck me again.”

“Good,” the master purrs. “I was hoping you would.”

For just a fleeting moment Marshall wonders if he really has a choice. It is just a question and is disappears quicker than it came on. The master is on the platform with him, stroking her cock lovingly. Marshall knows what to do without being asked or told. He straddles the master’s thighs, reaches back with his hand to take over the throbbing shaft. Using his hand, he guides it to his backdoor and slowly lowers himself onto it. The man issues a gasp as the thick girth fills his chamber. He remains still for a few moments and then begins a rocking motion. Once he is settled, he leans over toward the master.

They fuck slowly. The master hugs Marshall toward her. This is more like making love than raw sex. Marshall feels even closer to the master than he did with their first encounter. He moves his face from her shoulder and he moves in to kiss her. It is a tender, fleeting kiss and it surprises the man. The softness and love flowing from the master’s lips is not at all what he expected to find there. He rocks his body back and forth, relishing the feel of the rigid member in him—the closeness to her.

Marshall is the first to orgasm. He is so overcome with the emotions and the passion of the moment. His prick spurts multiple times onto the master’s breasts and belly. The master doesn’t seem disappointed by it or the suddenness of it. In fact, she seems pleased by it. She continues to fuck the man, caressing his lovely body in the process. Then she stiffens and fires a massive load deep into the gripping clutches of the man. Marshall falls forward onto the master, cooing as she massages his ass. They stay this way for several minutes before the master eases him off of her. The master instructs Marshall to get on all fours and to kneel at the base of the platform. He does as he is told and kneels on the ground with his breasts plopped on the stone surface. The master enters him a second time.

She takes her time fucking the man, caressing his shapely ass and watching her member sliding in and out. She takes hold of Marshall’s cock and begins jerking it. With efficiency and timed thrusts and strokes, the master brings the man to orgasm. He emits a cry and falls forward as he ejaculates. And the master isn’t far behind him. Within a few seconds, she too begins to coat his insides with several streams of hot cum.

Eventually they separate with the master towering over Marshall’s exhausted form. He is on his back with just enough of his body on the platform to be comfortable and not fall off. He looks up into the master’s eyes, locking with them and then becoming lost in the eternity that lurks within them. He is so lost that it takes her voice to bring him back to reality. “You are no longer what you were,” she says, her voice as smooth as silk “You have become something more, something beyond yourself. From now on you will be called Kamari.” The woman newly named Kamari continues to stare up at the master. This feels right. For some reason she feels it should have always been this way, that it always has been this way. The master offers her hand and Kamari takes it. “Come now,” she says. “We are almost done. You are almost ready to spend eternity with me.”

Kamari follows the master away from the platform and the creatures all engrossed in pleasuring one another. She cannot help but watch the master’s curvy ass as she ascends the stairs. They walk deeper into this world that is so unlike the one she had come from. It seems darker now, like a light set on dim, enough to cast the world out of darkness while keeping it contained in it. It takes time for Kamari’s eyes to adjust, but when they do, she sees people just like her. They are in various positions, kissing and having sex. She sees beautiful women, all women, with large, thick cocks. One is fucking another standing up. Three others are entangled together. One is kneeling on the ground with a cock in her mouth and another in her ass. The Kamari spots two more kissing and rubbing each other’s breasts and cocks together. To see such blatant acts of sex before all eyes gives Kamari a thrill. She almost wants to offshoot over to one or more of them and join in, but the master catches her arm, directing her to the center of it all—to a space devoid of anyone else. This Kamari sense is just for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.