Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

The altar took longer than Marshall had anticipated. Unfortunately he had to leave the apartment to go out and buy supplies. Her needs paint and wood, nails and screws, curtains and pillows. Some of the items were necessary and some were not. Most were for the design and building of the altar, which the book gave clear instructions for it. Other things were for comfort. He figured he would take initiative to make the apartment comfortable for when his master arrived. He hasn’t been disturbed, except for one time.

After missing a couple days of work without a phone call, Katrina was either sent or she took it upon herself to check on him. In his condition there was no way he could have answered the door. So instead he answered through it. He feigned sickness, hoping it would drive her off and it worked. If it were any other circumstance, Marshall would have liked nothing more than to invite her in and fuck her until she couldn’t walk. But any feelings or fantasies he held for her were long gone. He could care less if he ever saw her again. He had a new focus.

Strangely, since beginning the build, he had not heard from her or even seen her shadowy form. He had to take regular breaks for masturbation or a go around with the Big Black, but all those experiences he has enjoyed over the past week weren’t there. He thought that maybe he did something wrong, that maybe is loyalty had faltered somehow. But at least with the altar finished and the artifact secured to the wall as instructed, things would go back to how they were. And they should because the changes in him haven’t stopped. His horns have grown longer, his breasts are a sight to see—even his tail seems to have grown to its full length. If not for his voice and cock, he would swear he is more woman than man.

Now Marshall sits before it on his knees, starring at the Big Black. It points right at him, its tip gleaming in the low candle light. The book told him once it is done he has to begin his worship, that everything that has come before didn’t count. This would be his true test—this will be what proves his worth. Holding it by the base, he begins sucking it.

When his mouth descends down the length, he feels his body shudder. His head bobs up and down, sucking the artifact until it becomes slippery. He pulls of his mouth to gaze upon the saliva covered head. Oh how he wishes it were something real. Maybe if I’m lucky, Master will use it on me. He smiles and begins sucking it again. He slurps it really hard then he slows down. He jerks and sucks simultaneously. He pulls back suddenly.

Marshall cannot believe his eyes. A large amount of precum begins oozing from the tip. Excitement fills him and threatens to bubble over. Is this my reward for my loyalty? He doesn’t know the answer to his question and he realizes that it is probably best that he doesn’t dwell on it. So by the time he refocuses his attention to the cock on the wall, the precum has run half way down the shaft. He grins, sticks out his demonic lizard-like tongue and licks up the oozing liquid. Then he goes back to sucking it, preparing himself to take every bit of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.