Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

Marshall plops down in his chair. He has just come back from the boss’ office. His appearance has come to the boss’ attention. It is something that Marshall hadn’t missed himself. He noticed the day before that his hair was longer, but today it was even more so. The boss even asked if was wearing a wig of all things!

That was a tough sell. Trying to explain changes in appearance was hard enough, but what would Marshall say if there was something more dramatic? Or these hallucinations he is having about Katrina. And speaking of her, he turns his head to peer into her office. Katrina is looking straight at him. Is that a blush? She smiles and he smiles back. Then with a curt toss of his head, he gestures toward the break room. She smiles again and he leans forward, pretending to actually be doing work. After a minute he leans back to see an empty office. Quickly getting to his feet, he grabs the artifact and slips from his cubicle.

He finds her in the breakroom, munching on some pizza from a box in the center of the table that she is sitting at. “Want some pizza?” she asks. “I had it delivered.” Marshall nods, feeling his member hardening. “Would you like some soda?”

“Sure,” he says, taking a seat across from Katrina.

The woman gets up, grabs a cup and pours the dark liquid from the bottle. After returning to the table with it they begin to chat a little. They eat and they talk about all nonsense going on in the workplace. They talk about co-workers, and even Marshall’s meeting with the big boss. Katrina teases his cock every so often with a light stroke of her foot, making sure to keep his hard.

“Let me see that toy you got,” she says.

Marshall has kept it hidden beneath the table, not wanting to be too far from it or risk someone else finding it and it gaining their loyalty instead of his. “I’m not sure that’s a good idea,” she says evenly.

“Oh, come on,” she pushes. “I saw what you were doing with it yesterday. I thought it was hot watching you fuck it. That big dildo going up your ass and your big dick flopping around got me so horny.”

Marshall imagines the big load he shot out and starts imagining it going in her ass instead of through the air. He can see her fucking the Big Black while he takes care of her other, unused backdoor. “Okay,” he murmurs, placing the artifact on the table.

“So, how did you find this?” Katrina asks, marveling over it with her eyes, as if she were afraid to touch it with her hands or too mesmerized by something so grand.

“I stopped in at a Mr. Lindon’s bookstore,” he explains. “He sold me this book that explains almost everything about it and how to find it.”

“So you went on an adventure?” she asks, suddenly much closer than before.

Marshall is caught off guard by this, but he continues without hesitation. “Um, yeah. I guess you could say that.”

“I wondered what you took your vacation for,” she says, crawling up onto his lap. She wiggles her ass in place, feeling his rigid erection nestling as best as it can against her soft ass.

“Yeah, it was a lot of travel,” he confirms. “I went to some places I don’t think anyone has been to in a long time.”

“Sounds like fun,” she says jumping off his lap just as quickly as she climbed on. She pulls him to his feet and then pulls down his pants. Taking his prick in her hand, she starts licking it like a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop. And after a minute she takes the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. Marshall’s legs tremble and he starts to tense up as he is instantly close to blowing his load already. But then Katrina stops. She stands up. “I just wanted a taste.” She smiles wickedly at him. “I need to pee.” Marshall looks at her inquisitively. “Want to see me pee?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.