Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

Marshall stirs beneath the sheets. The light from the morning sun is streaming through the cracks in the blinds. He has been meaning to buy curtains, those ones that black out the entire room, but he just hasn’t gotten around to doing so. The new apartment came as a result of a new position at work and more pay. The apartment he had before could all fit in one room of this new one, so decorating it has become something of a challenge.

Lying in bed, Marshall opens his eyes a crack to let some of the light in. He groans, feeling the ache in his erection hidden beneath the sheets. It feels wet and a little sticky, but mostly really hard and throbbing. His alarm goes off, completing the morning wake up cycle. Marshall quickly cuts it off, following up with another groan. Lying on his back he reaches down to feel the cool cum plastering his skin. A slight frown creases his lips and he reaches for his member. He gives it a few strokes and squeezes his thighs tightly against his balls, just to make himself extend even more. His mind tries to come to terms with why there is so much cum all over him, but he ultimately decides to not worry so much about it and just be content to lie there and stroke himself.

He begins slowly, just teasing himself. His hand glides effortlessly up and down his shaft. Slow, but deliberate Marshall goes. From base to head and back again. He lies on his side, stopping every so often to massage his sack. Yet it only takes a few seconds before he is back to slowly sliding his hand up and down his now throbbing prick. Now his mind is drifting somewhere between the here and now and the then and there. He thinks about the load of cum building in his balls, about the load the built multiple times while he slept and the joy of release before and now.

He picks up the pace ever so slightly, stroking himself a little faster. A bead of precum dribbles down the underside like drool from a baby’s chin. He uses it as lubricant, even though with all the plasters his skin and the sheets he doesn’t really need to. Marshall massages it into the place beneath the tip. It makes his cock jump with anticipation. He fantasizes that it is some stranger’s tongue doing the licking. He can’t quite make it out but he knows it is feminine. He goes back to pulling on his manhood, the speed a little faster. He wants to orgasm, but not yet.

Marshall lets go off his erection. It bobs against the blanket. He lets it sit for a moment, letting it loose that excitement. And then he is grabbing it again, picking right up where he left off. Only this time, the man’s hand is moving much faster than before. It isn’t long before he is at the point where he is practically coaxing the cum from his prick. He wants release more than ever. Again, he squeezes his thighs together. His balls are beginning to tense against his body. He knows it won’t be long now again.

But then he lets go of himself again. He wants to orgasm but he doesn’t—not yet. This turmoil inside him is something he has never felt before. Marshall is disheartened, yet still very much aroused. He starts to wonder if this is why he has so much cum all over. Did I masturbate like this is my sleep? He feels another bead of precum making its way down his length and it almost tickles. The need to finish is like a burning in him, stealing his mind away from his thoughts. Quickly, he pushes the blanket down and lies back, taking hold of himself once more.

In a matter of seconds, Marshall is stroking himself more deliberately. He knows he is going to cum and he knows it is going to be intense. His fist pumps faster and faster up and down his length. With his free hand he begins squeezing his balls, almost as if trying to urge the release of what’s inside waiting to escape. He slows just long enough to squeeze some more precum from the tip, once again using it to tickle the underside of his throbbing prick. The man is excited with the prospect of what the outcome is going to be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.