Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

From the Journal of

After much search I tracked down the object of my desire. I knew I should have begun keeping track of my journey earlier, but upon reading of the object in that book, I was overwhelmed with the desire to find it. And now I have. The journey was worth it and I may need to thank Mr. Lindon for loaning the book to me.

The book provides everything I need to know about it, from its location to how to use it. The one thing I am uncertain of, and that the book doesn’t explain, is what it means by ‘You will be rewarded for your loyalty’. I can only do what it tells me to and keep it close by at all times. Work could be a problem, but I can manage.

Day 1

I must say that after waking up to find my dick hard and cum all over me and the bedsheets comes as a surprise. Needless to say it had an effect on me that I didn’t expect. With that much cum, I didn’t think I could jack off and cum again ... but I did.

Day 2

Strangely, my hair seems to have grown overnight. I didn’t have to shave this morning either, something that is a regular habit for me. Of course, I couldn’t go to work without masturbating. I couldn’t even get through the day with doing it at least four times.

Day 3

Still no need to shave and my hair has gotten longer. The boss asked about it. He actually thought I was wearing a wig. Was a little tricky explaining it, though I’m not sure he bought it. The strange thing I noticed when I was in the restroom with the object was that my face seems to have changed dramatically. Well, maybe that’s a strong word to use, but I noticed it. My face is more angular, more, dare I say, feminine?

Day 4

There is still no need to shave. In fact a lot of my body hair has miraculously disappeared. It’s a strange thing to see, but what’s even stranger is my body doesn’t seem so ... bulky? I don’t know how to describe it, but this with my mental status, I feel like a woman.

Day 5

I couldn’t go into work today. It’s the first time I have called out in fourteen years. It wasn’t until I was in the shower did I notice it. I have spent a lifetime washing myself, and upon doing so, I noticed my chest was different. I couldn’t believe it! I jump from the shower to look in the mirror and I was actually excited by what I saw! Breasts!

Then, as if my excitement couldn’t reach any new heights, I saw the Master. She was in the mirror, standing right behind me. Well, I didn’t actually see her, it was more a shadowy figure, but she spoke to me. When I turned she wasn’t there though. This had my attention, as well as my curiosity. So I referred to the book and followed its instructions to prepare for her arrival. I had attained her trust with my loyalty.

Day 6

I have decided not to go to work again, maybe never again. There is too much to do and I need to attend to my duties that the Master requires of me. My co-worker, and one I had interest in at one time, Katrina, came by to check on me. Well, I couldn’t see her, or let her see me in my condition. I don’t need any unwarranted visits by curious onlookers. I would never get my work done, would I? So I sent her away, feinting illness.

Day 7

I have completed the altar to my master. It took a lot of work. I didn’t even eat all day. Strangely, I’m not even hungry now, but I feel like I have the strength of a bull. I may have to consult the book about this.

Day 8

My body continues to change. My breasts are larger. I’m sprouting horns and a tail. My ears are pointy. My hair is longer, as is my tongue. I feel a tingle of attraction when I look in the mirror at myself. I would so fucked me if I saw myself walking down the street. Fuck, I look good. I hope Master thinks I do too.

Day 9

Master has become the only thing I think about all day. Every waking hour I think of her. I cannot wait to please her, to do her bidding, to serve her. I just wish I knew who she is and what she wants from me.

Day 10

Tonight is the night. I’m not scared, I’m excited. The book offers nothing to me anymore. I have done all that has been asked of me. Now, I am on my own. I do not fear what will happen. If I did, could I turn back? No, there is no turning back. And if there was, would I want to? I couldn’t. My only purpose in this life now is to serve my master. Tonight will be the end and the beginning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.