Selena's Book of Shadows - Cover

Selena's Book of Shadows

Copyright© 2018 by calx86

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a re-imagining of my already published story "Enchanted Panties". I'm rewriting the story as a whole and creating new stories from chapters that didn't fit the main plot line. For those of you who haven't read Enchanted Panties, this story follow Kate who happens upon an old spell book and animates a pair of panties for some fun solo play.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Squirting  

Kate woke up naked in the middle of the floor, still questioning in her head if what happened really happened. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room to see her outfit neatly folded on the bed along with the naughty sheet that probed her.

“What the...” Kate muttered to herself before she was cut off by a tiny voice behind her.

“Wakey wakey sleepy head.” The tiny voice said with a giggle. Startled, Kate spins around and nearly fell back down at the sight of a tiny winged female perched on her mirror. Speechless Kate stands there with her mouth agape at the creature before her.

“Surprised to see me I see. You know I’m getting a lot of that lately. Humans have really forgotten about us fairies huh?” The fairy said.

“Wait ... you’re a fairy? Of course. Why wouldn’t you be? I find a working spell book and shortly after I meet a fairy. I’m dreaming still. That’s the only explanation. Clothes can’t come to life and fairies don’t exist.” Kate began to laugh hysterically. The fairy began to wear a puzzled look on her face.

“Silly human girl I can assure you this isn’t a dream. The name is Arianna by the way. My master sent me to retrieve Selena’s Book of Shadows as he had somehow misplaced it. I was going to take it but letting you keep it for a while is way more amusing.” Arianna wore a devious smile.

Kate pinched herself. “Ow!” She exclaimed.

“Wow ... okay, so I’m not dreaming. Which means this is all real. My clothes really were alive and there is a living and breathing fairy in my room.” Kate took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Actually, your clothes are still very much alive, I merely put them to sleep so to speak. I don’t actually have the power to reverse the spell since that tome is even more powerful than me.” Arianna jumped down and flew toward Kate until she was eye-level with her.

“Wow, so why would you trust a mere human like me with something so powerful?” Kate asked.

“Don’t worry honey, there is nothing you can screw up so badly that my master can’t fix. I would recommend being a little smarter with your spell casting though. Luckily I stopped your outfit before anyone saw it walking around on its own.” Arianna giggled.

“Good point. Well, when does it wake up?” Kate said while sheepishly looking toward her bed.

“I dunno. Probably anytime I guess. Oh, and if I’m not mistaken, you animated a piece of clothing soiled in your vaginal fluids, right?” Arianna giggled. Kate turned red as a strawberry.

“That’s what I thought.” Arianna laughed hysterically.

“What’s so funny?” Kate asked as Arianna flew toward the window.

“Just try not to get too wet in public. Your lady fluids are now enchanted. Anything it touches will become animated and probably try to fuck you. Bye bye now”. Arianna flew out the window.

“Wait!” Kate yelled but Arianna was already long gone.

“That’s just great”, Kate said as she picked up the spell book and began flipping through the pages until she found the animation spell again. She wasn’t sure that she wanted to reverse the spell completely considering her little fuck session just hours ago was amazing, but being able to control it better was paramount. If Arianna didn’t come when she did, she could have easily lost her entire wardrobe to the spell, not to mention the uproar she could have caused.

“But then again, what do I care?” Kate thought with a mischievous grin on her face.

She grabbed the spell book and turned back to the “Object Enchantment and Animation” page when she suddenly remembered what Arianna said.

“Wait a minute, that fairy said that my vaginal fluids are enchanted.” She pondered for a moment. She looked at her dormant outfit on the bed and began to remember certain details about her encounter.

“I was so caught in the moment at the time that I didn’t realize but the enchantments were using my fluids to bring other objects to life. When I passed out on the floor they left.” She continued to brainstorm as her outfit began lifting off of the bed.

“Shit!” She exclaimed as she made her way to the door.

Her clothes filled out once again and began to float toward her as she fumbled through the spell book.

“Hey! Clothes of mine, can you understand anything that I am saying?” Kate sheepishly asked feeling rather stupid but oddly enough the top of her shirt seemed to nod in response.

“Oh wow, okay ... um ... are you as an outfit one entity or is every article of clothing its own separate being?” Her shirt shrugged its shoulders in response.

“If only you had a voice, this would be so much easier.” Kate sighed. Suddenly the spell book flew out of her hand and began to glow as the pages flipped on their own.

“Hey!” She yelled. Puzzled, Kate watched the phenomenon in front of her until the book spun itself around facing her. Near the center of the page read:

Granting Sentience to Inanimate Objects

“Woah ... um okay, let’s see here...” Kate muttered as she skimmed through the spell and description.

“Okay, according to this I can grant a single animated object sentience or a group of objects as one sentient being. Considering you are pretty much an assembled outfit I would say the latter would be the obvious choice, wouldn’t you?” The shirt once again shrugged in response.

“Fair enough, I guess. According to this, I need to make a circle on the floor made of salt surrounding the animated objects to be made sentient.” Kate eyeballed her living outfit suspiciously.

“I need to go to the kitchen for the salt. How do I know you’ll behave yourself and stay put?” She inquired as the outfit crossed its arms and tapped its boot.

“Oh well, fuck it. Please don’t move alright?” Kate pleaded as she rushed out of her bedroom and into her kitchen. She tossed several items in the floor as she rummaged her pantry until she finally came across a large pack of iodized salt. She ran back to her room and to her relief her living outfit was still patiently waiting for her.

“You’re being oddly compliant considering our encounter earlier,” Kate stated as she poured the salt in a circle around the outfit. She began to read the spell from the book:

In this circle, I’ve created life of a kind

But now I wish to give this life a mind

Please lost soul come forth for me

Enter this vessel I’ve prepared for thee

The outfit within the circle began to glow as a bright light flashed through the room. Startled, Kate dropped the spell book and fell backward. After the glowing subsided, the outfit picked up the spell book from the floor.

“Hello, there human girl. Are you the one who released me?” A female voice resonating from the outfit asked.

“Uh...” Kate’s jaw dropped and she stood in startled silence as the disembodied voice spoke to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.