A Tale of Two Nannies - Cover

A Tale of Two Nannies

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Bob's wife died in childbirth, he needed help with the baby. As an English professor, he couldn't really afford that. A little creative thinking solved the problem. He could offer room and board, and a little spending money, which appealed to one freshman girl. The only rub then was that they both had classes. It took two nannies to make things work. One knew a trick to get a baby to stop crying. She offered it a real nipple. If only that nipple could actually make milk. Turns out, it can.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Slow  

Bob knew “their” situation was stressful. Neither girl blamed him for their gently swollen bellies. At the same time, neither girl was in any way happy about it. Both were terrified of what the reaction back home would be when it was found out. Neither had bearded that lion, yet. Neither girl had known she was pregnant at Thanksgiving, and only had to hide the fact that she was lactating from the family. Christmas, though, might be more difficult. Likewise, for Bob, the second shoe had to drop sooner or later, and he already knew how the news would be received. He didn’t delude himself by trying to pretend that since girls got pregnant at college frequently, nobody would notice that these two had ended up that way. Even as a member of the faculty, with no relationship other than teacher/student, he knew what male was involved with every pregnant girl he’d come into contact with. Sometimes it was obvious, based on an open relationship. Sometimes he heard other girls whispering about it. Once he’d witnessed a very loud argument about what a particular boy was going to do about it. She made it known to everyone within hearing that he bought cheap condoms.

Janet had said he needed a solution. So far, nobody had come up with one. They were still in denial, to some extent. Even intelligent people will engage in denial when their ship has gone down and denial is the only thing floating on the ocean. For the girls, it involved hoping, each night, that when they woke up in the morning their abs would be flat again, and it would all have been part of some bad dream. For Bob, it was hoping that somehow, getting them pregnant would be seen as a public service, rather than a public disgrace. And if not a public service, then at least a ho-hum situation.

They all knew, of course, that that nothing of that sort would ever happen.

It was for that reason that the suggestion made by “Naughty Girl” was not laughed at - by anyone.

He broached it to them over supper. He started by saying, “You’ll never believe what someone suggested to me, last night.”

As he told them, the girls stopped eating and stared. Then, as if by magic, their eyes went unfocused as each tried to imagine what that kind of life might be like.

“I couldn’t do that,” said Alex, finally.

“Why not?” asked Ronnie. She leaned toward her ‘sister’. Lately they had become as close as sisters. Maybe more so.

“I can’t just disappear. My folks would freak. My mom would be on the phone with the police every day. My dad would hire a private detective to find me. And then, when they did find me, they’d just explode.”

“So just tell them you’re going there to do volunteer work,” said Ronnie. “It’s not the Peace Corps. You’re not going to some foreign country. Maybe they’d be okay with it.”

“Not my parents,” said Alex. “Remember. I’m the first one in our family to go to college. I have two brothers and two sisters behind me and they all want to get off the farm. I can’t just stop school and go off on some wild goose chase without it causing a major uproar.”

“You could, in theory, still go to school,” said Bob. “We’d be working for a college, after all.”

“We?” Alex raised her eyebrows.

“Sorry,” he said. “I tend to think of it as ‘we’ now.”

“That’s sweet,” said Ronnie.

“It would be lovely if we could all get married to each other,” said Alex. “But we can’t.” She blinked. “That didn’t come out like it was in my mind.”

Ronnie reached to touch her hand.

“I never thought about being in a marriage with more than one other person. For what it’s worth, I think I could manage it if it was you.” She closed her eyes. “And Bob,” she almost whispered.

“It’s a crazy idea,” said Bob. “I only told you about it because I haven’t been able to think of anything else.”

Alex looked at Ronnie, whose hand was still on top of hers.

“What would your parents do if you told them you were running off to some Indian reservation?”

“My dad wouldn’t be happy about this idea, whether he knew I was pregnant or not. He works in a lumber mill, and they’ve hired some of the Yakima Indians there. Sometimes it doesn’t work out and he blames it on their ancestry. My dad’s kind of a racist.”

“This would be Navajo, not Yakima,” Alex pointed out.

“It wouldn’t matter to him. Lots of white guys come to work drunk, or get in fights, too, but he doesn’t blame that on their heritage. I think part of it is that a Yakima guy got promoted to a job he wanted, one time. That happened when I was ten or so.”

“Would he come down there and drag you away?” asked Alex.

“I don’t think so,” said Ronnie. “He told me that after I turned eighteen, I couldn’t live with them anymore. He said they’d help with college, but that I was on my own. He just probably wouldn’t speak to me any longer. He might not let my mom talk to me, either. That would kill her.”

“My dad would come get me,” said Alex. “He’d tell me if I was so stupid as to get knocked up, then I should never have left the farm. He’ll probably say that anyway. The only life I can look forward to now is working on the farm until he dies.”

“You’re an adult, Alex,” Bob reminded her, gently. “You can go where you want.”

“And be a single mother, working as a waitress? That’s not much of a life, either.”

“Come with me,” said Bob. “I’ll support you.”

It was very quiet in the room.

“So you’re going to do that?” asked Ronnie.

“I didn’t think so,” said Bob. “Not at first. Like I said, it’s crazy. But the fact is I’m going to be out of a job, so I have to do something. It’s an offer, and nobody in the mainstream educational complex will hire me. Not after I caused a sex scandal. I think I have to do this.”

“And you’d support us?” Alex’s voice was tight.

“Of course I would,” said Bob. “I’m as much at fault here as you two. More at fault, in my opinion.”

That conversation had already been beaten to death, and neither girl commented.

It was quite for a while longer. Finally Alex spoke.

“I wish it could be that way, but my folks would never stand for it. I’m just going to go home. My dad will yell at me and make my life miserable, but I think Mom will understand. She’ll at least forgive me some day. I won’t tell them who the father is.”

“What if we left now?” asked Ronnie. “I mean Alex and me. If we left before anybody else knew we were pregnant, then there wouldn’t be a sex scandal. You could stay here. You could keep your job.”

“I think that’s one reason I fell in love with you,” said Bob. “You think of others before you think about yourself.”

It had just rolled off his tongue. He didn’t even think about the import of it until he realized it had gotten very quiet again.

“You love me?” Ronnie’s voice was squeaky.

Bob’s world had changed in remarkable ways, and Jeffrey’s birth was only the start of it. Young people are used to radical change swirling around them. Bob’s life had always been pretty staid ... predictable. It was the change these girls had brought into his home that had tumbled him around, like what happens when a big wave hits you as you wade in the surf. A few months ago, the very concept of falling in love with an eighteen-year-old girl would have been laughable to him. Much less falling in love with two of them! But Bob could be decisive, and he was so, now.

“I fell in love with both of you,” he said. “I didn’t mean for that to happen. I think you crept in under my radar.”

“I didn’t creep anywhere,” said Alex. “If anything, it was you, walking around looking all buff and handsome. You seduced us.”

“Jeffrey seduced us,” said Ronnie. “Bob has been a complete gentleman.”

“That’s what I mean,” said Alex. “He was so nice, so different from other men I’ve known. I couldn’t resist him.”

“Nobody did any seduction,” said Bob. “It was my fault that I encouraged you to try to lactate. That was the trigger. You can’t get your nipples played with on a regular, casual basis and not have any feelings about it.”

“We’re talking about this like it’s a terrible, awful thing,” said Ronnie. “But it’s not. I didn’t mean to get pregnant, but now that I am, I already love my baby.” She looked at Alex. It was a clearly accusatory look.

“You want me to be happy about having to drop out of college, and going back to the farm, probably forever, and having a baby out of wedlock, and listening to my father call me a slut every time I want to go on a date? Assuming any man in Wellman, Iowa will want sloppy seconds.”

“Denigrating yourself won’t help,” said Bob.

He got up and went around the table. He made her stand up and let him hug her. Her body started shaking as she cried, silently, and Ronnie got up to join the hug.

“I’m sorry I did this to you,” he said.

Ten minutes later they were sitting again. Both girls had dried their tears.

“I’m not going to sacrifice the two of you just to save my job,” said Bob. “You both have to at least finish the term. And you need to finish it with good grades. I’ll take my lumps when the time comes. Besides, maybe a change in scenery will be good for me. It will certainly be more challenging than teaching English 101 to spoiled children.”

“Are you calling me a spoiled child?” asked Ronnie. “I was about to say I was going with you. Maybe I should rethink that.”

“You’re no child,” said Bob, as a surge of emotion washed through him. He was mildly astonished to feel his penis respond, and thicken. It must have shown on his face.

“You can think of sex at a time like this?“ Alex chided.

“When it comes to you two, I can think of sex pretty regularly,” he said. “That’s what got us into this mess.”

“I am going with you,” said Ronnie. “My parents won’t like it, but that’s tough. They’ll have to get used to the idea.”

“I understand what you’re feeling,” said Alex. “I really do. And I wish I could go with you. I don’t want to go back home. But I know them. I know what they’d do. And it would kill my mother if I ran off to some far away Indian reservation. I got myself into this. Actually, I blame it on Uncle Dean, but that’s neither here nor there. If I tell them he started it, all that will do is blow up my father’s relationship with his only brother.”

“Okay,” said Bob. “I wish it didn’t have to be that way, either, but I understand. So now the thing to do is make sure your grades, when you leave, will position you for acceptance at a college in the future.”

“I can study online,” said Alex. “Since I won’t be dating, anytime soon, I’ll have plenty of time to do that. Once my mountain of chores is done, of course.”

“It sounds like slavery,” moaned Ronnie.

“It is, in a way,” said Alex. “The difference is that the master loves his slaves, and the slaves know they’ll eventually be freed. I just hope they let my younger siblings go to college.”

“You’ve matured a lot since you left home,” said Bob. “They’ll see that. It won’t be all negative.”

“What they’ll see is my belly get bigger and bigger until it bursts open and another little Jeffrey pops out.” She managed a grin.

“You said you have sisters,” said Bob. “How many?”

“Two,” Ronnie answered for her. “Marie is fourteen and Jessica is a year younger.”

“I see you two have been getting to know each other,” said Bob.

“Of course,” said Alex. “It helped during treatments to talk about stuff back home. Treatments made us very horny.”

“I’m well aware of that,” said Bob. His voice was wry. “In any case, perhaps your own situation will inform your sisters of the dangers of ... messing around with boys,” he said.

“If I know my brothers, then they’re probably already aware of what boys are like.”

“What an interesting thing to say,” said Bob.

“Before I left home my brothers were constantly trying to peek at me if they thought I was going to be naked,” said Alex. “I even caught Barry, one time, peeking through a crack in the bathroom door when our mother was taking a shower! They’re little perverts.”

“Jordan is sixteen and Barry is seventeen,” said Ronnie, helpfully.

“All boys are curious about what women look like,” said Bob. “That’s why porn sells so well.”

“Maybe my big, fat belly will warn them about being too curious,” said Alex.

“Don’t bet a lot of money on that,” said Bob. “It’s not big and fat, yet, and it already makes me horny whenever I see it.”

“Even now?” Alex stood and raised the front of the purple blouse she was wearing. Her gently rounded pooch was exposed, along with the bottom border of the nursing bra she had on. Both girls wore nursing bras, now. It prevented embarrassing leakage while they were in class, or out in public. That didn’t happen often, but once was enough to convince both girls that the bras were now a necessity. At night they still slept naked, and nursed Jeffrey that way.

“Even now,” sighed Bob.

“I’m going to go feed the baby,” said Alex.

“He might already be asleep,” said Ronnie. “I haven’t heard anything from him in quite a while.”

Alex looked at her watch. “If he’s asleep now, that means he’ll be up and hungry around midnight. If I wake him up and feed him now, he might sleep until two or three.”

“I’ll take that shift,” said Ronnie. “I’ll be full by then.”

“You should be full right now,” said Alex. “I am.”

“I’m not going to be full for very long,” said Ronnie, looking sideways at Bob through lowered lashes.

“Now you’re horny, too?” Alex scolded.

You love it when someone sucks your milk,” said Ronnie, un-fazed.

“Yes, but I planned on sitting on Bob’s lap while I feed Jeffrey.”

Ronnie blinked.

“And you were trying to make me feel guilty?”

“I was hoping you’d go do homework or something,” said Alex.

“My homework is finished,” said Ronnie, archly. “Is yours?”

“How about if Alex feeds Jeffrey now,” said Bob, “and then you can sleep with me.”

“You know we all sleep together, now,” said Ronnie.

“I simply meant that both of you will get what you desire,” said Bob.

“Except now I’m the one getting ... what did you call it ... sloppy seconds?” She looked at Alex.

“It never bothered you before,” said Alex.

“How about if we just suspend having intercourse,” suggested Bob. “Then you two couldn’t fight over me.”

“Don’t even joke about that!” barked Alex.

“Yes!” Ronnie chimed in.

“I know emotions are high right now,” said Bob. “But let’s not let that tear us apart. The time will come too soon when we are separated. Let’s cherish the time we still have left together.”

“I told you, I’m going with you,” said Ronnie. “Unless you’ve changed your mind about that.”

“I haven’t changed my mind about anything,” said Bob. “I just don’t want you two fighting.”

Ten minutes later, Bob was naked, sitting on a dining room chair. Alex, equally naked, holding Jeffrey to her breast, sat impaled on Bob’s spike. Her hips rocked slowly. Ronnie, also nude, stood behind her ‘sister’, hugging her and “helping”.

“What am I going to do when I can’t do this anymore,” moaned Alex. “It will kill me.”

“It won’t kill you,” said Bob. “Before you know it, you’ll have your own baby to feed.”

Our baby,” whined Alex.

“Our baby,” Bob agreed.

“Our baby,” whimpered Alex. “Just thinking about that ... I’m going to cum!”

“Do it,” said Bob, rubbing her sides. He imagined his hand sliding over his son’s leg. Ronnie rubbed her spare breasts against Alex’s back.

“Soooo goood,” panted Alex. “I need this so much!”

Her pussy pulsed and squeezed Bob’s cock, but he wasn’t ready, yet. He loved doing this, feeling his penis snug inside a hot pussy while his son was being fed. But it didn’t make him want to cum. He just loved the feeling of it, the intimacy of it. He couldn’t feed his son. This was the closest he could come to it, though.

She stayed there until Jeffrey was full. He’d been drowsing while he sucked, and slept through a diaper change before Alex tenderly put him in his crib.

By then, though, Ronnie was already on her back in Bob’s bed, full of hard prick as he lunged into her.

“I saved some for you,” he panted.

“I’m so glad you did,” she huffed.

“Will you really come with me?” he asked.

“Yes!”

“I’ll do this a lot,” he warned.

“You’d better,” she gasped.

“Have you cum, yet?” he groaned.

“It doesn’t matter,” she panted. “I just want to be able to do this.”

“Can I cum?”

“Yesss,” she hissed. “Shoot in me. You got me pregnant by shooting in me. Shoot in me again.”

He groaned as he went forward and froze. Only the internal muscles surrounding his prostate jumped and squeezed as his semen was expelled into his young lover.

“I love this so much,” she whined.

“Me too,” he groaned.

His body slowly relaxed as his penis finally gave up trying to squeeze one last dollop of cum into her. He rolled and she held on, ending up on top of him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.