A Tale of Two Nannies
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When Bob's wife died in childbirth, he needed help with the baby. As an English professor, he couldn't really afford that. A little creative thinking solved the problem. He could offer room and board, and a little spending money, which appealed to one freshman girl. The only rub then was that they both had classes. It took two nannies to make things work. One knew a trick to get a baby to stop crying. She offered it a real nipple. If only that nipple could actually make milk. Turns out, it can.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Slow  

The human reproductive systems aren’t very well understood by the average human. All humans have the equipment necessary, but few really understand the details of how the process works. For most people, “having a baby” means they have sex while she is “ripe” and presto, his little swimmers do their job.

It’s much more complicated than that. This is why some couples have a very difficult time becoming pregnant, and why some have to seek artificial means of doing so.

So, in the interest of understanding what happened to Bob and his two nannies, a short course in human reproduction is in order. You don’t have to read the next few paragraphs, but it won’t take that much time. Who knows? You might learn something.

On the female side, what starts the whole cycle is called egg transport. Egg transport begins at ovulation and ends once the egg reaches the uterus. Following ovulation, the fimbriated, or finger-like, end of the fallopian tube sweeps over the ovary. Adhesive sites on the cilia, which are located on the surface of the fimbriae, are responsible for egg pickup and movement into the tube. If no egg is picked up, then the system has malfunctioned and no pregnancy will result. If an egg is picked up, the cilia within the tube, and muscular contractions resulting from the movement of the egg, create a forward motion. Transport through the tube takes about 30 hours.

Once the egg arrives at a specific portion of the tube, called the ampullar-isthmic junction, it rests for another thirty hours. Fertilization — sperm union with the egg — is intended (by nature) to occur in this portion of the tube. If the egg continues through the fallopian tube before fertilization and drifts into the uterus, it is capable of fertilization for only 12 to 24 more hours. A number of things can cause an egg to dislodge from the ampullar-isthmic junction and move on, including tossing and turning in one’s sleep.

To recap, if everything goes to plan, the egg is available and receptive to fertilization roughly 66 hours, or two and three-quarters days. During this time, the egg is surrounded by a membrane that has two functions. One is that it has receptors on it for human sperm, and the other is that it becomes impermeable once a sperm penetrates.

This whole process on the female side has lots of room for error. This is why the human population hasn’t completely overrun the planet.

On the male side of things, it seems a little simpler. His testes make sperm, he gets happy and shoots it in the woman and presto, his job is done. Just like the female side, though, it’s much more complicated than that.

A normal male ejaculation (about one teaspoon’s worth of semen) contains only one percent sperm. The rest is composed of over 200 separate proteins, as well as vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc. Levels of these compounds (including sperm count and mobility) vary depending on age, weight, and lifestyle habits like diet and exercise.

This chemical cocktail is built to do all sorts of things. What is commonly called “precum” clears any lingering urine from the penis before the sperm is delivered. It feeds the sperm cells themselves. It is basic, meaning non-acidic, which counteracts the acidic environment of the vagina. It forms a protective gel that helps sperm move through the layers of mucus that seal and protect the woman’s uterus from various nasty germs. It lubricates the inside of the urethra so things flow through it more easily.

Assuming all this happens to plan, sperm can only live for a maximum of 5 days in the female reproductive tract. Sperm cells don’t have noses. Contact between the egg and sperm is completely random. Granted, the strongest, most active sperm are more likely to (literally) bump into the egg, nestled in the ampullar-isthmic junction of the woman, but if the contents of his chemical cocktail are off, then there won’t be any strong, active sperm surviving to do the job.

Again, this is why the human population hasn’t completely overrun the planet.

To recap, if everything’s working on the guy, and everything’s good with the girl, then somewhere between a few hours and five days after intercourse, conception may occur.

Now you have a zygote (one cell). Its first job is to create separate cells to become either a baby, or the placenta that will protect and nourish that baby until it leaves the womb.

While the zygote is doing its thing (about five days), the woman’s body is changing the uterus so that implantation can take place. That’s where the grown-up zygote, now called a blastocyst (sixteen cells) has to hatch out of its zona pellucida (remember the membrane that surrounded the egg that had only two functions?) so it can implant into the now receptive wall of the womb.

Roughly five weeks later you have an embryo (whole bunches of cells).

Okay biology lesson over. Let’s move on to pharmaceuticals.

Plan B works in three ways.

1. It temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary (its primary capability)

2. It can prevent fertilization

3. It can prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus

It does not abort an embryo that has already implanted.

In Alex’s case, Plan B was much too late. The embryo she had manufactured with Bob was already implanted and happily growing. The first time they’d had sex had been a Thursday night, six days after her previous period ended. Twenty-four hours later they made love again, this time with Alex sitting in the saddle Bob created for her, fully impaled on his penis. When he shot off in her that night, the tip of his cock had abused her cervix, dislodging the mucus plug. That was also the first night Alex lactated, and the changes to her body, caused by a whole raft of changes in her life, had caused her to ovulate “off schedule”, sooner than normal. Less than a day after Janet Begay gently warned Bob against creating a scandal ... he’d already created one.

Her body laughed off the effects of the Levonorgestrel in the tablet.

Ronnie’s situation was different. She was quite fertile at the moment Bob jetted into her. Only a couple of days previously she’d commented on how she hoped no sperm had been on is finger when he fingered her. Suddenly, she had an ounce of semen deep inside her.

Ronnie had already dropped an egg. It’s possible that egg was already fertilized by the time she took the pill. The timetable suggests that fertilized egg didn’t implant until after she took it. And sometimes, Plan B just doesn’t work. You can read all about that in the negative ratings it’s gotten at Amazon.com.

Basically, Veronica Simmons got pregnant the very first time she had sex.

Neither girl knew about her change in status. It would take a while before the changes in their bodies made it known. Their trip to the student clinic didn’t alert them, either. The nurse practitioner they saw asked them if they were sexually active, but did not do a pregnancy test. It wouldn’t have shown anything anyway. Neither girl had been pregnant long enough for the test to reveal that. Had they waited a couple of weeks to seek birth control, it might have been a different story. But they didn’t.

Their urge to go to the clinic was fueled by both girl’s desire to further explore this new facet in their relationship with Bob. Both were feeding Jeffrey, now, alternating feedings. Bob was happy to nurse at whichever one was “off duty” at the moment. His excuse for this was that their breasts needed constant, regular emptying, to keep them producing.

That said, he had finally abandoned his ethical stance. Both girls were willing participants. Both were of legal age to consent. Both slept with him. By some method he was unaware of, the girls had decided that the time to have sex was while they were “off duty” from Jeffrey. That now involved his dick deep in them, as he sucked the sweet milk. It wasn’t unusual, now, for a girl to sit, impaled, on his lap. That put his mouth at the perfect level to suck. He never knew which girl would come to bed naked and lie on top of him, kissing and stroking to get him hard, and then satisfying herself while he got satisfied, too.

Even if they hadn’t gotten pregnant before they sought birth control, they probably would have conceived anyway after they started taking their pills. That was because neither girl read the information that came with their pills, which warned not to engage in unprotected sex for at least a month after they started. Both girls got their pussies filled with hot cum at least two dozen times during those first thirty days.

Then Alex realized she had missed a period and it all started to unravel.


It may seem like the story is being rushed, but that’s intentional. Their lives were being rushed. That first month after they all came together wasn’t so bad. The newness of it all helped gloss over the strangeness of it all. There was a lot going on in the lives of the three people who felt like it was their duty to care for Jeffrey Chambers. Neither girl had gone to college with the faintest idea that she would decide to coerce her breasts to produce milk. Neither girl had expected to live with a man. Neither girl had, in fact, expected that her life would be very different at all. Just leaving home and being in a strange town was expected to be the primary change they would have to deal with. Neither girl planned on falling in love with a little boy, much less an older man. And neither girl had planned to become sexually active. Not on a regular basis, in Alex’s case, and not at all in Ronnie’s. Both had hoped to find a boyfriend, but that was about as far as either of them took things, in their minds.

To be honest, “falling in love” isn’t the right phrase to use in this situation. Jeffrey stole their hearts, but it was more a maternal instinct than a feeling of ownership, such as love for a child often creates. What they felt for Bob was also different than the conventional definition of romantic love. Neither fantasized about him becoming a mate, certainly not a life-long one in a formalized union. At the same time, the twinges of jealousy each felt when she knew the other was in his arms did engender a sense of possessiveness. Like any girl doesn’t want to share her boyfriend, neither girl was happy that Bob was being shared. The difference, however, was that because neither saw a future with Bob, that undercurrent of envy was more akin to the ache after a workout, than the pain of a torn muscle.

On the other hand, if their relationship with Bob tried to tug them apart, what they had decided was required of them to take care of Jeffrey bonded them for life in the same way soldiers who live through battle together are bonded for life. Sharing a man’s bed is intimate. Sharing your breast milk with a rapidly growing baby is possibly more so.

In any case, this faintly tumultuous life, that neither girl had planned to embrace, seemed to be working out okay for the month after they became Bob’s bedmates. The world spun a little faster ... but both felt like she could stay on the merry-go-round and enjoy the thrill of the ride.

All this affected Bob, too, of course. His age and level of maturity helped him compensate for the troubling changes that happened around him. He had a strong sense of ethical responsibility already. That was one reason he had stayed with Melanie. He took his wedding vows seriously, even if she did not. And he would have continued to do that, had she lived through childbirth. If she had, and they had hired either of the girls as a nanny, he would never have even thought about fooling around with her. At the same time, he was still a relatively young man and it’s understandable that he could be seduced by the idea of returning the affections of not one, but two young ladies who found him attractive. They offered what Melanie had withheld - true affection and an eagerness to be loved by him.

Now throw in inducing lactation, serious foreplay, and finally a fully sexual three-way relationship.

If you’re Catholic, you might be familiar with the concept of feeling guilty while you do something, but deciding to continue doing it anyway. If you’re Catholic, there is the comfort of knowing absolution is easily available. If you’re in a church that’s more on the Pentecostal side of things, then maybe a preacher has convinced you (unintentionally) that you’re probably going to Hell, no matter what you do. Bob was somewhere in-between. The relationship was incredibly fulfilling for him, even if he knew it shouldn’t be happening.

Throw in missed periods, though, and then the confirmation that both Alex and Ronnie were pregnant ... and you have chaos of epic proportions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.