A Tale of Two Nannies - Cover

A Tale of Two Nannies

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Bob's wife died in childbirth, he needed help with the baby. As an English professor, he couldn't really afford that. A little creative thinking solved the problem. He could offer room and board, and a little spending money, which appealed to one freshman girl. The only rub then was that they both had classes. It took two nannies to make things work. One knew a trick to get a baby to stop crying. She offered it a real nipple. If only that nipple could actually make milk. Turns out, it can.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Slow  

Again, two things had a profound impact on the admittedly silly, if not ridiculous mission Alex had set out for herself.

The first was that, at 6:30 in the morning, she didn’t really want to get up, herself. Normally, seven was rise and shine time in the household. To her muddled mind, it seemed a shame to make Bob get up, too, so she just went to his bedroom, climbed on top of the covers, and nestled her left breast against his partly open mouth.

“Bob,” she whispered. “Time to suck, baby.”

The second thing was related to her first decision - not to wake Bob up fully. As he rose towards consciousness, part of his brain recognized what was going on. There was a naked breast against his face. Traditionally, that meant Melanie was feeling frisky. She loved sex in the morning. And part of what she loved was to be fingerfucked while he sucked her nipples. So Bob, still half asleep, rolled over, latched onto the handy nipple, and then snaked his hand between Alex’s legs to do his duty. The fact that she had on panties felt wrong enough that his mind ‘frowned’, but rather than exploring the meaning of that - Melanie always slept in the raw - instinct caused him to move his fingers, slip them under the elastic, and then go for the gold.

Uncle Dean had put his finger in Alex. He’d put two in her, in fact, but his purpose had only been to loosen her up, not stimulate her. He was a little too impatient to extend the foreplay at that point.

Alex was shocked by the twin sensations of her left leg going into the air, all by itself, and Bob’s fingertip, as it slid into the astonished girl, mauling her clit. Then it slid over the G-spot she didn’t even know she had and curled, as he pulled, mashing her clitoris in such a way as to pull an agonized groan from her throat.

Melanie didn’t groan. Melanie hummed. It could be a happy hum, or one that communicated impatience and disapproval. But she didn’t groan.

That’s what woke Bob up. When he realized what was happening, he jerked his finger out of Alex and rolled away from her breast as well.

“What are you doing?” he gasped.

“It was time,” panted Alex. She was only now descending from the incredibly happy cloud she’d found herself in on what seemed like an elevator that rose five hundred feet in only two or three seconds. Not only were the physical sensations gone, even the memory of how good it had felt was already fading.

Bob sat up. It took him another handful of seconds to orient himself and remember the night before.

“I’m sorry,” he said, urgently. “I thought you were somebody else.”

“I think I wish I was somebody else,” sighed the girl. She meant she wished she was the woman Bob had mistaken her for, but Bob heard her comment to mean she was ashamed.

“It was my fault,” he said. “It won’t happen again. Why did you climb in bed with me?”

She explained her own thought processes. “Besides, it’s more comfortable this way,” she said.

She was still lying almost naked beside him, and seemed to be completely comfortable that way, even though she’d just been ‘molested.’ Bob was cognizant of his erection. He was different from most men in another way that Melanie was responsible for. She liked morning sex, but she didn’t like it when Bob had morning wood and had to evacuate his bladder before scratching her morning itch. “I don’t like it when you put that thing in me right after it’s pissed,” she complained. It was stupid, but there was no arguing with Melanie, so Bob trained himself to get up in the night and go, so that his bladder wasn’t full when she woke up. It was a habit he’d never broken, because he stayed mostly asleep as he did it, and didn’t feel like it made him tired. So the erection under the sheet she was lying on had nothing to do with his bladder. It was all about Alex.

One can be awake, and still not make the best decision. He pointed to the tent over his penis.

“As I woke up, I thought you were my wife. I was getting ready to put that in you. That’s why doing this in bed is a bad idea.”

“Oh,” she said staring at the lump. “We’re supposed to be honest right?”

“Yes.”

“Last night, while you were helping me all I could think about was Uncle Dean. I mean what he did with me.”

“That’s understandable,” said Bob. “We knew this could get intense.”

“I wanted to um masturbate while you were sucking,” she blurted.

“Oh,” said Bob. His mind conjured up an image of Alex, masturbating. His prick bobbed under the sheet.

“But I couldn’t because you were lying on me,” she said. “If we did it this way...”

He flopped back down on his back and draped one forearm over his eyes.

“We’re still being honest?” he asked.

“Of course,” said Alex. He hadn’t shouted at her for her admission. Telling him that had been very difficult, but his reaction hadn’t been judgmental.

“I’d want to do the same thing.”

“Oh,” she said. “I guess that makes sense.”

“Not really,” he sighed. “We’d be facing each other. We’d be naked. It’s a recipe for disaster. If nothing else, I’d spurt all over you.”

Alex tried to imagine that. Uncle Dean had worn a condom. When he was finished, a milky bag was hanging off of his penis and he’d hurried to the bathroom while Aunt Lucy tried to impart ‘valuable information’ about what had just happened, and why Alex should always demand her future lovers treat her at least that well. The only semen Alex had seen free and in the wild, so to speak, was when Bob had masturbated for them. His stuff had made a mess, but it hadn’t been the kind of mess that distressed her.

“Maybe we could lay a towel down,” she suggested.

“That’s not the problem,” he groaned. “I’m going to want to fuck you, Alex!”

He was shocked by his vulgar use of the vernacular. That, more than his straining penis, informed him of how out-of-control things already were.

“Yes, but wanting isn’t doing,” she insisted.

“Get up!” he ordered.

Just his tone of voice sent her to her feet beside the bed. He whipped the sheet off his lower torso and exposed his straining penis.

“That exists for just one reason right now,” he said, his voice intense. “It wants to go inside you. Right now. We’re not even doing anything, and I want to pull you down and climb on top of you and put it in you. Right now, Alex. This isn’t going to work out if we don’t do things the smart way. In fact, I think this whole decision was made based on poor premises. Maybe this isn’t a good idea at all.”

“Yes it is!” insisted Alex. “Okay, so we had an accident. I just broke the rules, that’s all. And we already knew about that.” She pointed at his erection. “That’s already been happening before this. And you masturbated then, right? Wouldn’t doing that while I have my treatments lessen the stress? I mean if you jack off, then you won’t want to have sex anymore, right?”

She just didn’t get it. That’s what Bob thought. And arguing with her wasn’t helping. Her reasoning was faulty, but she had no experience that gave her the capacity to recognize that. Another problem was that Bob’s capacity to reason was being interfered with by a straining boner that wanted to be satisfied.

“Okay,” he said. “We’ll try it once, and see how things go. I don’t think you’ll be happy with it, but we’ll try it your way.”

Which is how Bob and Alex ended up in bed together, naked, with his lips sucking at one of her turgid nipples, while his hand flogged his log between them and her own hand was busy between her legs, too.

When Bob came, there was no towel. That had been forgotten in the urgency to get in bed together. So when he spurted, it went on the sheet, and on Alex. She felt the heat of his ejaculate on her arm first, and then on her belly. Whether it was that, or the fact that she had hooked two of her own fingers like his had been, as she rubbed her clit, she had what was probably her first complete orgasm. The stimulation to her nipples caused her to keep rubbing, even after she ‘got there’. The warmth of his semen, and the knowledge of what it was, may have done the rest. No one will ever know. What was known, was that Alex was hooked. She was going to have to feel that again, if that was possible.

She had no clue about the other things she’d have the urge to feel in the months to come.


Alex had a 9:00 AM class that morning, but she may as well have stayed home. All she could think about was the feel of his lips on her nipples, the warmth of his spend on her skin, and the incredible, almost disabling orgasm she’d had. As she thought about it, though, she did gain one little bit of wisdom. After she’d had that orgasm, she’d been so limp and so happy that if he’d tried to actually climb on top of her to have sex with her she’d have let him. And it wouldn’t have been an “I’m too tired to resist” situation. It would have been an “Oh please, yes, make me feel like that again!“ kind of thing.

That made her think about Bob in new ways. Originally, her opinion of him was that he was a somewhat bookish man, generally pleasant, if a little distracted most of the time. He was the kind of guy who faded into the background. If you saw him walking down the street, your eyes wouldn’t be drawn to him for any particular reason. His offer of room and board had solved a big problem for her. Little Jeff was a delight. He was a happy baby, all in all. When he cried, it was for some good reason, and he always quieted down once that reason was dealt with.

Now, though, Bob’s image in her mind was very different. He had a stronger jaw than she’d first observed. He was also much more muscular than she’d have thought he was. He didn’t have a pot belly, like Uncle Dean had had. Of course, his clothing usually covered those muscles. She’d never have known about them if she hadn’t seen him naked.

Her mind dragged her along to examine the how and why of her seeing him naked. He was only the second man, other than her immediate family members, that she’d seen unclothed. Even after Uncle Dean “broke her in” she hadn’t gone crazy on dates. She’d done a lot of kissing, and she’d let a few boys stroke her breasts through her clothing. To be honest, the whole Uncle Dean thing had been put in a cubby hole marked, “Strange things, involving strange people, which I can’t forget about.” It hadn’t been a bad experience for her. It had answered some questions. But it hadn’t been a life-changing event, either. She hadn’t fallen madly in love with Uncle Dean and she hadn’t been interested in there being a chapter two. Her Aunt Lucy had gotten the tag “Weirdo” in the process. Aunt Lucy was sweet and fun and funny, but she was also kinky and odd.

Bob, on the other hand, was in a different category of uniqueness. She recognized, after being there only a few days, that his distractedness was simply because he had too much on his plate. He really had no clue about what to do with a baby, and once she and Ronnie were on scene, he relaxed a lot. He was a nice guy, who always tried to do the right thing, and she already felt like his house was “home”. She remembered being shocked when she found out he’d secretly watched her and Ronnie “feeding” Jeffrey, but she’d also realized that what they’d been doing was pretty bizarre, too. She remembered the shock, and even feeling a little bit of shame, but what she couldn’t remember was anger at being spied on. That puzzled her. When any of her siblings spied on her, for whatever reason and in whatever situation, she raged at them.

She stopped thinking about Bob by intentionally thinking about Ronnie. She’d never had a friend like Ronnie. Ronnie was so funny and so self-effacing. They’d hit it off right away. The original chemistry was what had allowed Alex to let Ronnie in on her ‘secret’, involving feeding Jeffrey. Being naked together had never been uncomfortable for them after that. Seeing Ronnie naked was fascinating because her body was so different from any other female body Alex had seen. Clothed, she looked skinny. Her father’s nickname for her seemed very apt. She did look like a bean pole. But naked, there was a grace to her gently curving body that reminded Alex of statues of Greek goddesses before Bob had used the same reference. She remembered looking at Ronnie’s meager breasts and thinking, “It must be a nightmare for her to find bras that fit.” At the same time, part of her wished she could go braless all the time, like Ronnie did. Her own breasts felt heavy and unwieldy sometimes.

That made her think about Bob again. When he’d been mauling them and sucking on them, they hadn’t felt unwieldy at all. They’d just been a source of intense pleasure for her. They tingled now as she remembered that. She looked at her watch. Two hours until it was Ronnie’s turn to stimulate her nipples.

For some reason, in the image that leapt into her mind, both she and Ronnie were naked as that happened.


Bob’s morning wasn’t much better, in terms of his concentration being fractured. Being in bed with Alex had been entirely different than being in bed with his wife. Alex was warm, loving, upbeat. She was eager to feel new things, do new things. He knew that, if he wanted to, he could seduce her. The problem was, he couldn’t decide if he wanted to do that or not. The pro side of things fairly overflowed with reasons to go for it. The con side was more sparsely populated, but the things on that side were heavy. It couldn’t last. When it broke up, would she leave? He needed her to help with Jeffrey. If the inevitable breakup was nasty, she could tank his career. Sexual scandal was a sure-fire way to end a career, these days.

He decided he was being ridiculous. No eighteen year old girl would want to become his lover. Her hormones were just going crazy. He’d keep things on the cool side and, eventually, her biochemistry would level out. This infatuation with being able to produce milk might go by the wayside, too. It was a goofy idea, after all. But that was Alex. She was the first teenage girl Bob had gotten the chance to get to know since he was in his own teens. She didn’t fit the stereotype, that was for sure. She wasn’t empty-headed or vain. To the contrary, she was a sharp cookie, intelligent, confident, and capable. She wasn’t a raving beauty, but there would be no lack of young men, trying to claim her attention. She made Bob’s nut sack tighten. He realized just thinking about her was making that happen right now.

He tried to distract himself by thinking about Ronnie, but that didn’t help. Like Alex, he was fascinated with the tall, slim girl. Her self-confidence had taken some hits over the years, which was too bad, because Bob thought she was a doll. That very brief moment when his lips had sucked on her large, firm nipple had made him want more, much more.

He blinked. He was hard as a rock in his pants. He looked around the classroom. He’d given the students time to review the list of books on the reading list and choose five to complete during the semester. They would have to compare and contrast the styles the books were written in. This was the first year this course had been offered, so he had no idea how things were going to work out. It was exciting, but there was the chance that student reviews would be negative. That could affect future enrollment, and if there wasn’t enough enrollment, the class would be dropped like a hot potato. For all the talk about quality and diversity of education, blah, blah, blah, the name of the game was revenue. If your class didn’t produce enough revenue, then there were always other classes waiting in the wings. He wondered when higher education had taken a back seat to making money. He understood there had to be enough money to pay the bills, but...

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.