A Tale of Two Nannies - Cover

A Tale of Two Nannies

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - When Bob's wife died in childbirth, he needed help with the baby. As an English professor, he couldn't really afford that. A little creative thinking solved the problem. He could offer room and board, and a little spending money, which appealed to one freshman girl. The only rub then was that they both had classes. It took two nannies to make things work. One knew a trick to get a baby to stop crying. She offered it a real nipple. If only that nipple could actually make milk. Turns out, it can.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Babysitter   Slow  

Hello. My name is ... well, it doesn’t really matter what my name is. What matters is that I know (some of) what happened. I compiled the details of the story you have chosen to read. I talked to the people involved and they shared their secrets with me. They did much more than that, but you’ll learn about that at the appropriate time. I originally did this to fulfill a requirement, but afterwards I thought it was good enough that I want to tell you the story. I hope you find it both instructive and entertaining. I’m going to break some literary rules. One of them is speaking directly to you, the reader, as I am doing now. It brings me a feeling of intimacy, though. I hope it doesn’t distract you from the story. I’ll try to do it only when necessary.

What I’m sharing with you is (was) originally a secret involving three people. Others eventually found out. If you could wander around at any county jail in America, without the ‘benefit’ of having been arrested for something, you could hear countless stories of good lives gone bad. Very few people intended for that to happen, but life rolled over them anyway, like some immense highway machine. You’ve seen them. Huge, heavy, seemingly slow and harmless, with some guy perched on a seat under a canopy, leaning back without a care in the world, except to steer this asphalt-crusher as it slowly flattens everything in its path. The driver always looks bored. He looks like he’s thinking of something else, far, far away.

Life can be like that, as any inmate will tell you. For many, drugs led them down the path of ruin and into a life of crime, required to support their habit. For many others, though, on an otherwise normal day, something got out of control and the steam roller suddenly sped up, like a fighter jet, dropping a bomb that blew them out of their normal life and into a cell.

For Robert Chambers it wasn’t anything quite that dramatic, but it changed his life forever anyway. For Robert Chambers, what led to his woes was that he was too boring for his wife, Melanie. She responded to a few of the many men who flirted with her and had several affairs. One of those developed into something more and she decided to divorce Bob and marry, ironically enough, another man named Robert. She told her husband of that decision on a Thursday, and then went on her first overt date the next night. Her total lack of concern about how he felt about things was the worst part of it. She was the steam roller, and she crushed him, seemingly without thought.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.