Pizza - Cover

Pizza

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 7

So there I was, kneeling on my now soggy, coffee stained towel, knees spread, ass on my heels, chin up, proud, attentive.

Jake was still in his armchair, one hand on his dog’s head, arthritic fingers twitching, no longer able to caress. To his left Rhea was seated in the second armchair, still naked, a towel beneath her.

“You really need to practise eating and drinking from a bowl.”

No shit Sherlock! My face and chest were splattered with now cold coffee, arms too. It wasn’t easy to lap from a bowl, my first attempt had created a hell of a mess before I had finally managed to get more in my mouth that on me and everything around me.

Rhea grinned and continued. Her offer was very different from that which Richard had made, but it did have advantages that somehow appealed, enough that I felt my pussy juicing as I listened.

Then Jake spoke. He didn’t offer an opinion as to which offer was best of even if he thought either a good idea, his point was very much aimed at how important it was to think things through, examine not just the offers but their consequences, both possible and probable, he ended with a piece of advice I’ve tried to follow ever since, wisdom to live by, if you will.

“Never let your pussy lead you anywhere your mind hasn’t already been.”

Rhea glanced sideways, a loving smile beamed directly at Jake, then turning back to me she nodded, grinned, then...

“That’s enough information for one evening, now, are you going to go home, or is that drippy pussy still hungry... ??

Do I really need to answer that for you, dear reader... ??

Rhea spread her towel out next to mine, then wrapped me in her arms and rolled onto her back. My first sixty-nine, my first taste of a pussy not my own. I shuddered as I felt her tongue lick me from clit to rosebud. She ‘clicked’ her tongue, “Mount” then resumed licking me even before Jake’s dog obeyed and straddled my back. Rhea guided his cock to my asshole then her hands cupped my ass cheeks, fingers spreading me wide open for maximum penetration, not to mention trapping me hard against her mouth.

I rolled my hips to ease the plundering of my ass, a move that presented my clit to Rhea’s teeth. I screamed as she nibbled whilst sucking hard. It was hard to concentrate on licking Rhea’s juicy pussy whilst being simultaneously fucked and sucked, it was after all, my first time. Yes, my boss was taking my girl-girl virginity, just that thought was enough to trigger my first orgasm. The first of many, not all mine, I did my best to please my boss, swallowing every time she gushed, especially when that gush followed the withdrawal of the dog’s cock. A cum cocktail, part girl, part dog, ambrosia... !!

Much later we three washed each other in the big bathroom. Rhea had sighed as we entered. “I love this room, but I hate that we had it done because he’ll soon be confined to a wheelchair.” Rhea sighed again, then hooked two fingers up inside my drippy pussy and pulled me under the now hot water, the dog followed us, standing mostly still as we washed him then each other. Of course he waited until we had finished and had started drying off before he shook, a long luxurious shake that sprayed water everywhere, though mostly aimed at us, it seemed. The big bastard almost grinned, then nudged us between our legs until we dried him, towelling him off whilst he stood grinning, lording it over his bitches.

That night as I cycled home my pussy wasn’t too sore to sit on the saddle. I decided that my body was adjusting to regular sex, just as well, because I wanted a whole lot more.


The next morning I set off to see Sara as promised. My mind made up, it was time to talk to Sara, Martin too.


That damn bell caught me again... !! The sound reverberated between the buildings and made me jump, I was still cursing when Sara rounded the corner, one look and the bitch started giggling, only stopped when I kissed her. That sure caught her by surprise, me too actually, I’d not exactly planned how today would go, but that kiss sealed the decision I’d made, I knew what I wanted, now all I had to do was get it.

We held hands as Sara led be around back and across the lawn to the glass table where Martin awaited us, his two dogs lay to the side, both watching us as we approached. Martin gestured and I took the seat opposite him again, Sara to my right. A word from Martin and the dogs scooted into position, this time I didn’t even think, just hooked my legs over the arms of the chair and hitched my skirt even higher, opening myself to the dog’s tongue and of course to Martin’s gaze if he cared to look through the glass table top. He did.

“It seems you’ve made a decision...” Martin smiled at me, his eyes flicking between mine and his dog’s tongue rasping my pussy open.

I watched his eyes as I replied. “I have, and although your offer is tempting, I’ve had a better one...” I stopped talking as his eyes chilled, then warmed.

“I’m disappointed, I thought Sara did a better job, but obviously not.”

“Oh no. Sara did an excellent job, in fact so good I want to make a request, please?”

Martin nodded, but his attitude was one of dismissal, whilst Sara was squeezing my hand, eyes laser focussed on me.

“Sara told me you make films, would you like to film me?”

Martin studied me, his eyes watching my drippy pussy opening to admit his dog’s tongue. “Yes, yes I think I would like that.” His smile was back, but it slipped as I spoke again.

“There are conditions, hopefully none you can’t cope with.” He motioned me to continue. “First Sara has to agree, because I want to be filmed with her and with your boys, both of them. Nobody else, well except the cameraman.”

This time Martin didn’t reply, he paused, obviously thinking, so I glanced at Sara, squeezed her hand and rolled my hips to give the dog even better access, he showed his appreciation by swiping his tongue repeatedly up the cleft and across my asshole, yummy... !!

Martin had come to a decision whilst I was close to cumming. “I can tell Sara is keen to join you, but I will ask her formerly if you and I agree terms. First, there will be one other person in certain scenes, he will not touch either of you in any way.” I nodded. “Four dogs not two, we’ll work out a script and set a date. Scale fees only.”

“No deal.” I think I caught him by surprise. “Four dogs sounds perfect, but no script, we are here now, so why can’t we just get started? Oh, and no fee, all I want ind two copies, one of all the raw footage, one of the final edit.” Now I know I caught him by surprise.”

“Limits?”

“Ideally I want us to go until we are exhausted, all of us.” I grinned at Sara. “I want to do everything you did on the video you showed me, not to copy it, but to do it all with you and with the dogs, more if you want, I know a few things I’d like to try that weren’t on that video...” I think Sara came then, probably from the dog’s tongue, but maybe from my words, at least I hoped so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.