Pizza - Cover

Pizza

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 6

Kneeling on the floor, naked, dripping dog cum. Not exactly the state to be in when your boss enters the room. Rhea just smiled, standing there as the dog stuck his nose up under her skirt. I watched as she spread her legs a little wider to allow the dog better access, she seemed to move without conscious thought, as if from long accustomed habit.

It was Jake who spoke first. “If reincarnation’s an option, I want to be that damn dog... !!”

“Says the man who bred this pussy hound.” Rhea’s laugh was cut short by a gasp, I guessed the dog’s tongue had found a good spot, well, a G spot anyway. He sure knew how to find mine.

“So you listened to Martin’s offer then.?”

“Yes, I did. But now I’m having second thoughts.”

Rhea nodded. “Good.”

Jake interrupted. “I bred him, you trained him.”

Rhea grinned at him, then turned her attention to me. “I have a proposition fort you, if you’re done?”

After what Jake had said I was interested to find out what Rhea had in mind, but I wasn’t finished, I wanted to be a total dog girl, which meant Jake had one last virginity to take. “No, not yet.”

Rhea dropped her glance and I knew she was looking at the floor beneath me. “I guess you need his cum in your bowels first, huh?”

“Yes.”

“You prepared, or just hot, wet and ready.?”

I hadn’t thought to ‘prepare’ but the question made me hesitate.

“Ok, I’ll show you, come on, let’s get your drippy pussy into the bathroom.” She held out a hand.

I stool and stepped quickly towards her, reaching out to take her hand, letting her guide me away down the hall passage to what turned out to be a wet room with a shower and lots of room. Rhea let go of my hand, swatted my butt and... “Go get the water going, I need to undress and grab some stuff.

I obeyed, obedience to my boss was ingrained by then. I know that right then she wasn’t my boss, but my body didn’t care, it was obeying even as my mind processed her instructions.

My first enema. I just obeyed and listened as Rhea explained what she was doing and why. How I could do it myself, how often and what to use, a whole load of information and instructions. No need to explain, it’s a very simple concept. Rhea had me take the contents of a large bag three times. The last time I was so clean the water I had held in ran out clear. Then just add lube.

The whole thing should have been fairly yucky and unsexy, that is until you add that I was doing it so I could be ready to take a dog cock up my ass and I was being guided by my naked boss, who I should add had a smokin’ hot body. Rhea didn’t dress to show her figure, but my did she have one... !! Not beautiful, that’s for fiction and Hollywood, Rhea was athletic, toned, but not thin or skinny, the woman had curves I could only dream of. Actually I have since dreamed of her curves, mostly my tongue tracing those curves.

Back in Jake’s front room he and his dog were seemingly spoilt for choice, Jake’s eyes kept bouncing from Rhea’s body to mine and back, I swear if we’d stood too far apart he’d have given himself whiplash. His dog didn’t care to pick, so was eagerly trying to lick us both, alternating with his sloppy tongue from one pussy to another.

Time to put my ass where my mouth was, so to speak. I moved back to where my towel was still spread out, getting down on hands and knees was all it took for Jake’s dog to abandon licking Rhea’s pussy. He barely paused to lick me before mounting. As Rhea had suggested, I was leaning forward, head on the floor facing to the side to watch Jake, one hand cupping my pussy to prevent access. The dog wasn’t messing around, he was ready to breed and I was the only accessible bitch. I felt his cock bump against my fingers, so I twisted my hand and used my fingers to guide him, rolling my hips to make it easier.

A few more bumps, then I felt him, the pressure against my eager and well lubed asshole. The whole thing turned me on even more, his weight on my back, his fur hot against my naked skin, his forelegs wrapping me tight, holding me tight, claws digging in, marking me as his bitch, his dog girl. And then,,,

I heard the scream before I realised it was me screaming. He drove that big hard cock right into my ass, filling and stretching so fast my body didn’t have time to tense or shrink or anything else. He was buried deep before I could decide if it hurt from being so stretched or so deep. Then he started jack hammering my butt and I lost my mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.