Pizza - Cover

Pizza

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 5

My first dog kiss ever

That statement alone is enough to condemn me in a lot of folks eyes. But it didn’t feel wrong at all, in fact it felt right, overdue even, after all this dog had been licking me to orgasm for ages now, several times a week in fact. Without my reciprocating in any way.

My time with Sara had changed that. I wasn’t just addicted to dog tongue, I was determined to take it all the way, to OWN IT. Having Jake watching my first time just added to it. Maybe I’m an exhibitionist too?

Of course right then I wasn’t thinking all this, I was consumed in the moment, eagerly working my tongue against the dog’s, exploring his mouth as he explored mine. The feel of his chest against my tits added to the sensations but eventually I needed more. The dog did too. He was eager to taste me and happy to break our kissing so he could get his tongue between my thighs. It was the first time we’d done this with me on my hands and knees, usually I was standing, legs spread, arms racing up and out to grip the doorframe, my back open to the outside as I stood in Jake’s front doorway.

Being on all fours didn’t give me the access I wanted, so I lowered my ass to the floor and twisted, trying not to block Jake’s view whilst giving his dog much better access to my pussy whilst I stroked my way along his body until my hand could grip his cock. With one arm supporting me I could lean in and kiss the dog’s cock whilst he licked my pussy. My first taste of dog cock was ... Different, I had nothing to compare it too, well, except myself, I had tasted my fingers during and after masturbating many times, the dog tasted muskier. My kiss turned to licking which led to my taking his cock into my mouth. I’m not sure which of us was more wary, he stopped licking me as my lips engulfed him, but as soon as my tongue got busy and I began sucking, he resumed his attention, his tongue now delving inside me, I was wet as hell and would have been moaning if I wasn’t gagged by a mouth full of dog cock. Not to mention his pre-cum that was oozing out and lubricating my mouth action.

We didn’t cum together, but we did both cum, the dog eagerly licking me deeper as I choked on his cock, maybe he was addicted to my pussy? That would be fair. Then I felt his cock swelling in my hand, my lips stretched wide as he jerked his hips, fucking my mouth as he came. I was expecting him to pump a few gobs like I’d heard the girls at school describe the boys doing. Dogs are not boys, they cum differently, for starters it takes them longer, long enough that I could swallow enough to keep from drowning whilst doing my best to take as much cock in my mouth as possible, my throat didn’t help at first, my gas reflex kept telling me to throw up when all I wanted to do was swallow. So I did, and that made its all better, as long as I kept swallowing repeatedly I found |I could take his cock deeper, my throat felt weird as the dog’s cock nudged into it, but the sensations went straight to my pussy and I was determined to make the dog feel as good as I did when he had licked me to all those orgasms.

Jake hadn’t spoken since I started kissing his dog, but I was vaguely aware of his moaning and occasionally grunting in the background. It wasn’t until his dog had spent his cum in my throat and we’d licked each other clean that he did speak. His dog had retired to curl up at his master’s feet, leaving me naked in the middler of the room.

I didn’t feel exposed, just well satisfied with myself for ‘owning it’, so I knelt up, knees wide apart, sitting on my heels facing Jake as he spoke again.

“I said it looked like you enjoyed that.”

Maybe the grin on my face gave me away. “Not so much enjoyed as needed. I felt guilty for taking for so long without paying him back.”

Jake nodded, watching me as I lifted a finger to my cheek to wipe away an errant gob of dog cum. He smiled as I licked my finger clean. “Feel like you’ve levelled the score... ??”

“No. Not at all, that was just so he would know I meant business.” I think I actually blushed a little. “He is my first, I want him to be my first, at everything...”

Jake had being looking at me, now he seemed to look into me. “Never met a girl like you in my day, heard stories, but never met one...” His eyes seemed to lose focus, as if seeing times past. We both sat quiet for a while. Then he was back, looking at me again. “You remind me a lot of my niece when she was around your age.”

I was about to ask who his niece was, but right then his dog was there in my face, tongue rasping across my lips, so we kissed again, my arms wrapped around him, tits pressed to his chest, my nipples liked the way his hairs prickled.

When he finally backed up my arms around him pulled me forwards so I was again on all fours. He must have decided I was his because he wasted no time in moving behind me and mounting, although I had to reach down so as to guide his cock to my eager pussy. It didn’t give Jake the best view, but it was too late now, I was losing my virginity to his dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.