Pizza - Cover

Pizza

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 4

Maybe it seems unreal that I could be with a girl I didn’t know, both of us being licked by dogs I didn’t know, whilst sitting outside on the veranda of a strangers house. Maybe it illustrates just how addicted I was. Perhaps it just proves how relaxed and welcoming the atmosphere was.

Sara started by telling me a little about herself, details that don’t need revealing here. Basically we were in similar situations except that Sara was a year ahead of me and therefore had a year’s experience of the offer I was being made.

Sara paused then, just long enough to lift her legs up and hook them over the arms of the chair whilst scooting her ass forward to give ‘her’ dog better access. “Mmm, I like my ass licked almost as much as my pussy.”

“Never tried it.” But I did then, copying her moves, she was right, the feeling of the dog’s tongue rasping across my rosebud was ... Yummy... !!

“Ok, so this is how it works.” Sara continued. “I committed to being available three weekends a month, plus a few weekday evenings, but I get to choose which, so I can make sure they don’t mess up my classes or study groups. Martin takes care of the details, so I just have to be ready to fuck.”

Not what I expected, earning enough to get through university was important, but not enough important enough to become a prostitute. Sara must have seen my reaction.

“No, not like you think. Not at all.” She actually giggled. “I’m not a hooker, you heard Martin, he’d freak if I turned a trick. I fuck dogs, not guys.”

I felt myself relaxing, a lot, I must have tensed up more than I realised. “So how does it work? Whose dogs? Where?” Sara cut me off.

“Whoa girl... !! One question at a time.”

I shut up and just listened, relaxing again, letting the dog’s tongue sooth me. The long slow licks from tailbone to clit were almost hypnotic.

“Put simply, I go to peoples houses and fuck their dogs whilst they watch, sometimes they don’t have a dog, or want variety so Martin provides the dog and me. Other times it’s a club not a house, bigger audience, more money. The rest are when I do it for the camera, Martin also makes films.”

“Don’t you worry about being recognised?” I know I’d decided to own my addiction, but owning isn’t the same as going public. What would be the point of getting a degree if the way I paid for it made me unemployable?

“I would say trust me, it’s fine. But that’s not enough, it certainly wasn’t enough for me last year. Let’s go inside, there is something you need to see.”

Sara bent forward and cupped her hands to her dog’s face, lowering her head as she did, low enough to kiss him on the nose. Except she didn’t stop there, I watched as her tongue extended, her head tilting to the side, her moves graceful, practised, they were kissing, tongue kissing, girl and dog. “Mmm, I taste good, don’t I boy?” Sara licked her lips, patted the dog and stood. “Ok, let’s go. You coming?”

I very nearly was... !! It had been the hottest thing I’d ever witnessed. I followed her example, well, ok, just a little. I patted ‘my’ dog’s head. “Thank you sweetie.” Then stood and let Sara take my hand again, the dogs taking position at our sides as we walked towards the house.

Sara led me in through a large sliding glass door into what looked like a party room, big, lots of seating scattered around, a large area of open floor in the centre, a bar at one end and a large, actually huge screen at the other. The dogs followed us to a sofa facing the screen that Sara chose for us to sit on. She lifted a remote from a side table and a movie started on the screen. Titles and then a girl appeared, a dog at her side. What followed blew my mind and I would have soaked the sofa if ‘my’ dog hadn’t continued from where he left off outside, licking my very wet pussy. Sara was still holding my hand, so I guess she could tell which parts of the film affected me most. Until that day I’d never really considered doing more with a dog than just getting licked, now I was watching a girl experience just about everything a dog could do to or with her, and she didn’t hold back either, giving as much as she was getting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.