Pizza
Chapter 3

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

I woke this morning with my sticky fingers still pressed against my pussy. Last night was hot... !! My mind replaying the scene of my being totally exposed to Jake as his dog licked me. I decided that was how it should be in future, fully exposed, if I was going to live with my addiction to dog tongue I should own it. Be proud of it.

A much needed shower, I resisted the urge to play, just dried and dressed before heading downstairs to breakfast. My appointment allowed me a lazy start to my day, parents already gone to work, so I scribbled a note whilst scoffing orange juice and cereal. Rhea hadn’t given any clue as to what the interview was, how I should dress, in fact nothing but the address. No way was I going to dress up, this summer was the hottest I could remember, no, not just sexual heat, the weather too, pervert... !! Ok, so I thought the same, so we are both perverts.

Anyways, I chose what had become my usual outfit, crop top and a short pleated skirt, locked the door and set off cycling to the address Rhea had given me.

Delivering Pizza meant I knew the town well, some parts better than others of course, there are parts where we seldom deliver, those areas I don’t know well, but enough so I don’t need a map to find my way. The address was on the east of town, south of the main highway, a signpost and letterbox marked the turn into a private road that ended in a sprawling house, like someone had built extra rooms first, then joined them to the rest as an afterthought.

To the left of what looked like the front of the main house was a sign that said ‘Office’ above a battered looking timber door. I leant my bike against the wall next to the door and was going to knock when I spotted the note. “Don’t knock, either kick it hard, or ring the bell” An arrow pointed to the left where a rope hung. I pulled on the rope and jumped when it rang a real bell, a real LOUD bell... !!

The thing was still echoing when a girl popped her head around the far corner of the building, “Hey... !! Round back.” I just grinned and headed towards her, at least these folk were not stuffy, I doubted they’d care how I was dressed, the girl looked to be wearing a similar outfit, though as I got close I could see she wasn’t sweaty from cycling in the hot sun.

“I’m Sara, he’s around back, c’mon, I’ll show you then we can get you a cold drink, you look like you could use one.” I thought she was reaching to shake my hand, but instead she gripped mine and held it, pulling me along with her as she scooted back around the building, through a gate in the solid looking fence and on to a wide sloping lawn. Standing on the grass close to a wide porch was a young man and two beautiful dogs, both of whom were sitting in front of him, watching him with rapt attention. Me too. I noticed his left hand move, just a little, the dogs did too, and obeyed the command, racing away across the lawn until a short sharp whistle froze them in their tracks, both now lay down, heads scanning around, ears picked, obedience personified.

Me... ?? I felt like I needed to obey too, just wasn’t sure what command to obey, what command I wanted to hear ... Sara must have sensed my reaction because her hand squeezed mine and she hustled us closer the where the man still stood.

As we got close, he spoke, but without turning to look at us. “A moment or two whilst I run these two enough to keep them happy, then we can talk.” He didn’t wait for an answer, just kept watching the two dogs. Sara and I watched and listened as he proceeded to run the dogs around using just a series of whistles to command them, they didn’t just race around the edge either, he had them tracing imaginary patterns all over the lawn, sometimes splitting them up, other times having them run together. It was an amazing display of obedience, of training and control. It also made me wet.

Just as I was sure I was about to feel my own juices trickling down my inner thighs, he called the dogs to him, turned to Sara and I, smiled, and ushered us both up onto the veranda and across to a glass topped table with three chairs. He invited me to sit opposite him, the two dogs sat to my left, between us. He bid Sara fetch us something to drink. She shot off to obey, whilst I sat carefully, aware that my short skirt and lack of knickers was probably going to give him a good look at my wet pussy through the glass table top. Oh well, I had decided to own it. I sat, resisted any urge to arrange my skirt, then let my legs part, not blatantly, just comfortably.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.