Pizza
Chapter 2

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

In the weeks that followed that first time I made sure I was the only one to deliver Jake’s Pizza so his question was answered, yes I did cum again, every single time, often too, as Jake almost seemed to live on Pizza... !!

Ok, so maybe I’m not the smartest cookie in the box, yes it did take me a while to realise that not every box I delivered actually contained Pizza...

It took longer to realise that there was some connection between Rhea and Jake, which was why there was a delivery for him every evening I was working. That didn’t hit me until after I overheard Rhea answering my Dad’s question. How did she know the dog licked my pussy? Obviously Jake told her, trusted her enough to reveal what happened, and Rhea must approve because she kept sending me with Jake’s delivery.

The thought didn’t bother me, actually the only thing that did worry me was not getting a regular licking, that dog’s tongue was amazing, as were the orgasms. Thinking about it, what made it so intense wasn’t just being licked by a dog, it was being watched, being exposed as I came, unable to move or hide, almost like being bound. THAT got me thinking, ok, fantasising alone in my bed at night. I rarely slept without a fantasy in my mind and fingers in my pussy.

So whilst my school friends were consumed with boys, I wasn’t, who needed a boy when a dog’s tongue was so good... ?? Ok, so I had no way to compare, still a virgin, still no second base, just the dog’s tongue licking my pussy, working inside too. No, no hymen, a result of trying to ride my bike in the woods, not on the tracks but cross country. It hurt, briefly, my Dad’s lecture and, “I told you so”, hurt for much longer.

Then school ended, my grades enough to manage a shot at University, if I could survive on the only scholarship available. My summer was going to be devoted to working, earning as much as possible. At least now I was eighteen my parents allowed me to work as many hours as I could get, as well as lifting all the restrictions on when and where I went, all they wanted was to know when to expect me back, and roughly where I was going to be. “Just in case.”

My first thought was to speak to Rhea and ask for more hours, not that I was expecting much, after all, I’m not the only one looking to make money and some of the other girls needed it more than me, at least I thought so.

Rhea was a legend in our part of town. As a boss we all knew we could go to her with a problem anytime, regardless of the problem, nothing was off limits, nothing said ever got repeated, but Rhea wasn’t one for chit-chat or letting anything or anyone slide. Staff or customer, it made no difference, step out of line and Rhea would tear you a new one, right then and there, audience be damned.

Our conversation didn’t go as I expected.

“Rhea, could we talk, later when I’m done and if you have time.”

“Took you long enough, half ten, my office.”

Pizza deliveries were 24 hour, but after nine thirty Rhea only allowed those girls with cars to deliver, after eleven thirty only permanent staff delivered. I was still cycling everywhere, so for the last hours I and the other cycle girls waitressed in the cafe or worked ‘in the back’, cleaning and scrubbing, or whatever else needed doing.

Rhea’s office was upstairs but separate from the other upstairs area which had a few rooms for the staff and a break room that also had lockers where we changed and kept personal stuff locked away. Not that we needed to lock our stuff, none of the staff would steal, but Rhea made the rules, nobody broke them without consequences.

At ten thirty I knocked on the office door. A single snapped command. “Enter”. I obeyed.

Now, you probably think I was nervous, but the truth is we all knew that the Rhea who we took our problems to wasn’t the Rhea who ran the best, ok, the only 24 hour cafe and Pizza service in town.

The office had the usual stuff, desk and file cabinets, but on one side was a sitting area, a few comfortable armchairs and a low table. That is where Rhea moved to and beckoned me to sit.

“You know the drill, out with it.” Rhea didn’t believe in what she called “pussy footing around”, anyone seeking her help had to be totally upfront and absolutely honest.

“I’ve managed to get the grades and a scholarship for University, but the scholarship isn’t going to be enough on it’s own, so I need to earn as much this summer as I can, but I know there are other girls who need money so I guess you can’t give me a full time job.” That was the easy part. “So I know I’ll have to find another job, but ... Well, I don’t want to stop delivering Jake’s Pizza...”

Rhea didn’t react to my words. I’m not sure what I expected, other than believing I could tell her anything, trust her enough to say anything, I’d just never needed to before, so her lack of reaction was ... Comforting, kind of.

“You got yourself addicted to that damn dog’s tongue, huh?”

I’d never spoken out loud about it, never. So my reply was the first time I openly admitted it, even to myself, I think. As I spoke I could feel my blush spreading over my body. “Yes, I am. He makes me cum SO hard.”

Rhea smiled. “And having Jake watch you makes it better.” It wasn’t a question. So I just nodded in reply.

Rhea picked up a card from the low table and held it out to me. “You’re expected at ten tomorrow morning, don’t be late, don’t commit to anything until you have slept on it, come see me if you want.” Rhea paused and our eyes locked, it felt like she could see inside me, read my soul. “Don’t worry about Jake’s dog, it’ll work out.”

Rhea held my eyes a little longer, then seemed to release me. “Now get your ass downstairs and go see Carol, she’ll show you how to work the till.”

“Thanks, for everything...” I was still blushing as I left, but the tingling I’d felt was now moving to my nipples and pussy, I had finally admitted it to another person. I was addicted to dog tongue. I came being watched as I got licked, and I wanted it never to stop... !!

The remaining time was a struggle as I tried to suppress the feelings I had so I could concentrate on what Carol was teaching me, the till wasn’t hard to use, the card machine was easy, but it seemed that Carol wasn’t just teaching me what I needed to know for the cafe, but for any till, anywhere. A useful skill, but right then it was hard to concentrate, my pussy was juicy and yearned for the touch of a dog tongue.

Hard or not, Rhea was expecting me to give it my full attention, so I did, enough that I got a “good girl” from Carol when it was time to go. I scooted up to the break room to change and grab my stuff, eager to get home and into my bed so I could cum. But as I scooted back downstairs one of the cooks called out. “One delivery, Rhea said you’d do it on your way home.”

Shit... !! “Ok.” I took the box and headed out to get my bike before looking at the delivery ticket. Jake. I could have kissed Rhea right then... !! Pizza box secured I raced out and cycled hard, eager to get to Jake’s place. My outfit was perfect, A crop top and short pleated skirt, nothing else but running shoes and a smile. More revealing than my Pizza uniform, Jake was in for a real treat tonight. I was ready, very very ready, pussy already oozing, leaking out to make my seat sticky. Nipples hard, rubbing against my crop top as I cycled hard, legs pumping, pussy oozing. I needed to cum, needed to be licked, licked by a dog and watched by an old man as I came, biting the Pizza box as usual to gag my scream of orgasm. I could see it all as I rode, picture how it must look, but it wasn’t enough, my imagination was good, but the real thing was much much better.

As usual Jake took ages to answer my knock, his arthritis as bad as ever, but at least he had the money with him, had done so for ages, it saved him going back for it and meant he could watch everything start to finish. I just stood in the doorway as always, the dog already had his nose under my skirt, but this time it wasn’t enough, this time I wanted it all, so I reached down and hiked my skirt up, tucking it into the waistband so nothing was hidden from Jake’s view. For the first time he could actually see his dog’s tongue sliding into my pussy. As I raised my arms my fingers grabbed the bottom of my crop top and pulled it up high so my breasts were exposed as well, then I raised my arms higher, reached out and grabbed the doorframe, my usual position, but now totally bared for Jake’s enjoyment. Except this time I’d handed the Pizza box to Jake, so I had nothing to bite down on...

I forced my eyes to stay open, watching Jake watching me, smiling as his dog’s tongue fucked me. He even lifted the box up as I was about to cum, held it out so I could bite it to muffle my scream.

It felt intimate, biting down on a box held by my audience, almost like I was leashed, bound, it made me cum harder, longer.

Finally I opened my mouth, Jake lowered the box, still watching as I panted and his dog licked me clean, neither of us wanted it to be over.

“Cum again, anytime. The view is mighty improved “ His parting words as he closed the door.

I had to cycle home standing on the peddles, my pussy too sensitive to suffer the constant rubbing of the saddle if I sat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.