Pizza
Chapter 1

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

In our part of town Rhea was a legend. She owned the best, ok, the only, 24 hour cafe. The huge sign across the front of the building spoke volumes. EAT ME in pink neon, On the left, ‘Breakfast and Dinner’, on the right, ‘Coffee for everyone’.

Inside the menu was simple, breakfast or pulled pork, coffee in big mugs with free refills, all day, all night, all welcome. But around the back was a small lean-to populated by girls who wanted, or needed, a job. A pizza delivery job. Rhea made the best Pizza, but it was only available delivered, even if you called in person, it got delivered, in the cafe it wasn’t available, no exceptions.

My folks flatly refused to let me be a Pizza delivery girl, so I had to settle for being a waitress, evenings and weekends, as often as I was allowed. It wasn’t just my folks that restricted my hours. Rhea did too. Her girls worked hard, in the cafe and at school.

Finally my eighteenth birthday arrived. The following evening I rushed to Rhea’s to start my first shift delivering Pizza. Of course I knew the other girls, knew the stories about the customers, especially the important ones, those who tipped well, or not at all and of course those best avoided, for one reason or another.

Top of the avoid list for the girls was Jake Johnston, not because he was weird or ‘handsy’ or anything, the problem was his arthritis and his dog. Jake was ancient and moved only slowly, his dog was friendly, much too friendly, a lot of girls had dropped Jake’s Pizza when the dog’s nose jabbed them right in the pussy.

As the ‘new’ girl I didn’t get a say in which deliveries I got, so those first ones were the no tippers, then to cap it all, I got handed a Pizza and told it was for Jake Johnston.

Now I should probably explain that I cycled everywhere, no choice, no money, but good exercise It might be worth adding that beneath my uniform polo shirt and pleated skirt, I was naked. Why? Because it was damn hot... !! No. Not me pervert. The weather... !!

So when I arrived at Jake’s door I knew what to expect, at least if the gossip was true. It sure took him long enough too answer the door. He greeted me and turned slowly back around to go get his wallet. Meanwhile his dog was right there in front of me, his nose up under my skirt. It felt kind of nice, naughty too, then his tongue touched my pussy ... I gripped the Pizza box so hard the edges crumpled, then I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and edged my legs wider apart.

I didn’t want to scream, so I lifted the Pizza box and bit down on the edge like I was going to eat it box an’ all. That dog really knew what he was doing, just as well, because I had no idea, well, I did, but only if you count rumours and girl talk, nothing practical, not even second base.

When I finally opened my eyes old Jake was stood right there, watching, a grin on his face. I pushed the Pizza box towards him, took the money, but I couldn’t move, not right away, the dog was still cleaning up after himself, after me too.

The old guy’s eyes kinda twinkled as he spoke. “You gonna cum again?”

I just bobbed my head and spun away, Not sure I knew how to answer.

From that first night I made sure I was the one to deliver Jake’s Pizza. He always watched and never complained about the teeth marks on the boxes...

Months later I was in the cafe when my parents called in, so I overheard Rhea when my dad asked her if she was happy with my delivery work. I will never ever forget the reply and not only because Rhea spoke with a straight face.

“Oh yes, she had it licked the very first night...”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.