Star Bright
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Crunchy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The lives of Stars affect our reality. What if every child born for two weeks had the power to warp reality when they grew up? What about the rest of us?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Superhero   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

From my new perspective as an oh so much more wise, experienced, savvy and suave fourteen-year-old rather than being a mere callow stripling of 13- I found the slightly older, slightly more curvy Agatha tremendously more drool-worthy. I was smitten speechless and stupid. I was reduced to cretinism.

It is ever so after girls start their jump to womanhood; at the same age as the boys yet several years advanced developmentally by all standards measurable. I recalled what Agatha had said earlier, and concern for her well-being overcame my dumb-fuck enough to ask her “Is that all right? Are you comfortable like that?” She snuggled into my neck, the weight of her on my groin slightly uncomfortable and totally erotic to my 14 year-old libido as her soft obtrusions with tiny tips less pliable molded against my clavicles, and replied in a breathy sigh “Perhaps there are some benefits to getting a little bit big ... we’ll take things as they come.”

If anything, the power disparity was further highlighted. She was functionally the ‘older woman’ even if we were physically the same calendar age (of two years below her actual calendar age.) and she had sexual development advantage over me of about 18 to 24 months. I was the prey and she was the cougar, in spite of our being physically the same age. Good thing our brains were in charge and not our bodies!

I was willing, frightened but willing. I am so very grateful that I had the form of a virile 14 year old and could perform as she demanded in spite of some performance anxiety. All that went away as soon as she revealed her indescribable form.

It was the best I had experienced (not that I had much of that, ) for all of it being awkward, a bit painful and pretty messy. About what to expect for two young virgins figuring things out together. Because we were simpatico together and had a certain level of trust and love, we just laughed together at ourselves and our fumbling blunders. A fun time was had by all once we got the hang of it.

Laying together afterward, fingers entwined as we caught our breath from our energetic enthusiasm she surprised me with a non sequitur. “Do you know why Aquarians don’t try to invade other demesne? If I flew my ship over the border with the next demesne it would become something else. If I was lucky and there was a road there it might become a vehicle, but I don’t think it would survive the fall. If I went where you arrived from it would most likely turn into a brush pile.”

“I love you” I blurted. She smiled wickedly at me and teased “I know.”

whew, it looked like everything was fine, nothing awkward in the aftermath.


H.P. Roger’s attempt with reflected light failed because of physics. He came to the attention of an Aquarian and is now a mountain sequoia, worshiping his deity daily. At least he hadn’t had to face the wrath of his disappointed Deity.

By virtue of being reflected, light isn’t exactly the same, although we can’t consciously tell the difference. The spectrum is reversed like a double rainbow, and like a blocked virus the antithetical effects to the Aquarian symbiotic pair are negated. If you were presented with a mirror image instead of your sight and attempted to do simple tasks, you would fail repeatedly until you learned to use your vision again like a infant who has to process inverted eyeball image into self world-view. It takes time to re-learn cause and effect and the Sun was not a fast thinker to begin with.

The Sun didn’t have a spare coherent super-positional energy packet in reserve, having used it’s last one a little while ago. (as far as Solar Entities experience time.) It would have to make one.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.