Star Bright - Cover

Star Bright

Copyright© 2018 by Crunchy

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The lives of Stars affect our reality. What if every child born for two weeks had the power to warp reality when they grew up? What about the rest of us?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Superhero   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

H.P. Roger Boney looked at his thin, olive complexion in the mirror, recognizing the growing desperation in the reflected eyes. How to get the Aquarians into the light of day?! It was an impossible task. He better understood his predecessors failing to comply with their deity’s mandate.

At least he had a little time as Stellar Entities think very slowly. It had taken nine months for the Sun to react to the un-sociables who were voted off the planet, to react to the extra-solar quantum potential energy packet they had been paired with. Wait, his reflection mouthed at him as a realization struck his mind. We can bring daylight to the Aquarians! Does reflected light harm them? How to make the test with out becoming un-real-ized. His reflection looked a lot more cheerful now.


I was torn between fear, trepidation, caution, common sense- and lust. I was now 13 again, so of course lust won. I just don’t understand how so many of us manage survive our teenage years.

I was a little better than how most early teens attempt to score- I didn’t pull her hair, or call her names or anything like that. (‘socially accepted’ methods of getting her attention.) I didn’t puppy-dog her. I tried for natural interaction, and since we were the only two aboard there were plenty of opportunities to talk.

I didn’t use my smooth suave adult seduction moves, because I didn’t have any, but I really liked her in spite of also being terrified, so being nice and considerate wasn’t that difficult. Besides, she was an Aquarian. Although, she was probably tired of cringing toadying people who tried to avoid her notice.

Witness her being alone in her ship at the edge of her demesne. Probably looking for someone new she could have a normal relationship with, without all the power disparity. Not that that was possible for an Aquarian, really.

Kids have an ability to somehow meet other kids, size them up, and either make friends, or act territorialy- un-selfconciously, naturally and unapoligetically. Teens have a bit harder time, but still easier than adults, who have lost much of that ability in most cases, weighed down with the baggage and expectations of socialization.

“So, what’s the story-line?” I asked companionably as we lounged leaning against the thick rounded wooden railing under the light of the full moon.

“It’s pretty chaotic, I don’t try to micromanage like over in Glinda the control-freak’s demesne. I just set the premise and let it run, sort of like that evolving life game. So you have randomosity and mostly petty villainy. That boom bat is about the worst I allow though. A girl has to have some standards.” she huffed.

She continued musingly “I have found that having a culture in which you can challenge someone who egregiously insults your reputation and honor to a duel is a more civil culture, although I had to pass laws against professional duelists.”


As I said, lust will always win over caution for a thirteen year old, even if I was actually over thirty. But tempered by my more knowing mind, I only took hold of her hand. She looked over at me and smiled, twining her fingers with mine. I was very glad I hadn’t gone with my thirteen year old body’s impulse!

She showed me my cabin, and throughout the rest of the night as I considerately accomplished every task and duty about the ship that she suggested to me, I found that I had been pretty well schooled in the duties and functions of first mate. It wasn’t as if I had to scamper up the mast or anything foolish like that. It was watching that dial, and turning that wheel, and easing that leaver.

“You seem simpatico,” she explained “I really can’t stand most people so I try to avoid them. But not every one is a rotter and I could use some company of the right sort.”

Whoo, Agatha and Brent co-piloting the smoggy skies- (most air ships ran on coal not fluidium.) -excitement and adventure and a distinct modicum of terror.

I tried to stay pleasant, and my constant lust kept me in line and properly obedient to she who controls access to the pussy. A really good idea on many levels even if there was always a flashing red light and a warning klaxon clamoring ‘Access Denied!’ I was trying for a delicate balance here. To be the right sort of company for Agatha.


One of my duties was to pilot the ship during daylight hours, unless we were anchored to a tall tree. Even so, a periodic watch had to be kept. I enjoyed being able to see the lands below as I flew. It was filled with squalid little towns of narrow mucky streets and bars on all the windows. Ok, it was ornate wrought iron, but bars are bars.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.