Star Bright
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Crunchy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The lives of Stars affect our reality. What if every child born for two weeks had the power to warp reality when they grew up? What about the rest of us?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Superhero   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

The Aquarians burst into their power overnight. One day there were no teenage magic users, the next day, every young man and young woman on earth born within two weeks of each other fifteen years ago was a sorcerous one. As teenagers, some of them of course ‘acted out’ in their new found powers.

Since no one could contain them, it is a good thing they self-organized, self-policed, and decided as a group to not go completely to the dark side. They even had to banish a few intractable miscreants into the sun, although it took the will and intent of most of them at once to do it. You have to stay popular enough to not be banished from Island Earth. Over 86% dislikes was enough to get her done.

In the meantime while that was shaking out, the world was a very confusing place for awhile. Quantum magicians can do whatever they can imagine, sort of like the byproducts of a probability drive. They didn’t for the most part have nuanced control, so most ended up at ‘Personality Default’ with powers and appearances based off of their inner selves.

I don’t quite know how as many people kept their sanity as did, especially among the Aquarians.

One good thing was that people could go about their day to day lives mostly unaffected, since the Aquarians had a bad reaction to the Sun. Aside from warping the local reality matrix, they were either super strong, or reality acted as if they were. I guess it doesn’t make any difference which except to some scientific dweeb.

And no, the perverts and rapists (what else do you call warping reality to have sex with someone who wouldn’t ever reallsy do you, who was already in a committed monogamous relationship?) were not sent on a solar slay ride; just the ones who went all Godzilla and Jehovah. It was a sort of Feudal Barony, the Aquarians took territory, and at night, things got weird out there.

The death toll never got above single digits.

There were the accords, by which most Aquarians would abide, allowing free travel for the muddies, (not that they could do much about daylight migrations, ) a derogatory term derived from ‘mundanes’, so the demesne of the least crazy Aquarians were the most popular, while the more crazy Aquarians tended to gather a population of muddies with a similar bent. Think cray-cray Queen of the Fay and her murderous filed toothed anorexic muddie minions.

Think Brawn the Muscle-god and his fake-titted adoring bimbos.

Think Kenshogi-san with his over sized sword and fatal temper. (not one of the more popular demesne)

Think a continual orgy, constant blood-sport, excesses of every kind, those were the worst but they still had plenty of customers. Now for the better, more popular sort of demesne.

Think Oz. Think Narnia. Think Eden. Think Adventure Quest. Think Tropical Paradise Nudist Resort with out the tanning, At least for the Aquarian. Pervert. Kind of a reverse ‘The Emperor has no clothes!’ With great powers come nice opportunities.

The animal Aquarians didn’t fare so well, a whole two week generation of newly fledged magic users were slain by the hostile rays of the Sun, both Elephants. The Higher reasoning sea mammals had better luck, about half survived, enough to make the cartographers revise the maps with areas marked “Unknown, here be Monsters” again.

This had happened about six years before the Aquarians manifested, so I suppose there was some presaging of subsequent events, but no one was able to investigate, even satellites refused to focus on the ‘strange seas’.

Not every invader vanished, several vessels had returned ... changed. Every person on board, now looked like, and acted like a trained circus seal, complete with pink Tu-Tu, although their DNA was unchanged. The other research boat was transformed into a wooden sailing ship flying the ‘Jolly Roger’ and crewed by a lusty busty scantily attired pirate wench crew. They had pillaged and plundered two sport fishing outings and a pleasure yacht before being forced to surrender to the Coast Guard. (The victims all refused to press charges of rape.)

Those sea-mammal critters have a really screwy sense of irony. Further attempts to investigate were mostly suspended.

At the time, no one had any explanation. One benefit, the fish populations bloomed, and pollution vanished- but no fishing boats were permitted to take advantage of the bounty of the strange seas.

It was good that we had those experiences, and humanity as a whole was able to accept that you can’t stop forces of nature by shouting and cursing at them. To the rest of us, the daytime, for the Aquarians, the night. Some times things were different when you woke up (and every one mostly did) but humans are nothing if not adaptable.

So, while I am not a steam-punk fan, it isn’t a bad demesne. Semi-Victorian ethics, semi-modern conveniences (a lot better than that cave-man nonsense I had migrated away from) the Aquarian was a Man of Science (actually a girl, but most steam-punk fans are female or have a girlfriend I am pretty certain.) so aside from the flying sailing ships every thing was pretty normal, as far as normal goes. Hey, the cave dwellers I left were pretty normal. Primitive, but normal. Barra, that Aquarian cave man was quite the ogre, King Bull of the tribe, but things stayed normal except they also stayed primitive. If you brought a gun into Barra’s demesne, it would turn into a rock.

I, along with just about every one, am a muddie. We all just want to be ignored, and not draw the attention of the Aquarians. It is very very dangerous to come to the attention of the Aquarians, because no one knows just what might happen. It could be anything. Anything they could imagine.

So I told you about the self-identity type demesne, and I hinted about the paradise type demesne. The problem with the ‘paradise’ type, is you will get conscripted as an NPC, and be relegated to a bit role. You would be happy, if your role required you to be happy, as you served as bartender for the rest of your monotonous life. Perhaps you would be a talking badger, or a water monster, whatever was required by the imagination of the very in control of their reality Aquarian. That was the difference, there were very very few identity paradise demesne.

And if a god is in charge, that means there is no free will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.