Star Bright - Cover

Star Bright

Copyright© 2018 by Crunchy

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - The lives of Stars affect our reality. What if every child born for two weeks had the power to warp reality when they grew up? What about the rest of us?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Superhero   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

The thoughts of Solar Bodies are not ours to ken- being so afar from our own experiences. (In spite of occasional claims to the contrary by ancestral religious figures of dubious veracity.) So I will not attempt to attribute motive or reason to the Stellar Events which occurred but rather describe the events from an outside viewpoint.

Perhaps it is enough to merely recognize that they do indeed have thoughts and motives in their long slow lives, even though our comprehension is stone blind to any understanding.

The Star was very sick. It had been poisoned by another Star, as that one had collapsed to a less energetic state, sending a gas cloud of destabilizing transuranics. The Star was prescient of its eventual end. As it went supernova, behind the primary shock wave were intelligent information packets, coded intent sent like a dying curse, spewing blindly across the vast wide universe.

E=Mc2.

While matter turned to energy is energetic, to say the least, Stars are well versed also in knitting light particles into matter, as they are as much matter as they are energy. When they have an overload of more complex particles generating excess energy, they can get really creative.

With the energy of the Star’s conversion of the majority of it’s mass to energy, along with the focus of it’s dying intellect, it was able to affect reality when the energized information packets intersected life-forms here, on planet Earth. Only the most complex life forms in their developmental form. The packets were loaded with what quantum physicists would scientifically refer to as “Magic”.

Three months later and for two weeks afterward, every sentience capable infant born was paired with a coherent super-positional potential like you wouldn’t believe. Luckily it stayed dormant, sensing I guess that it’s symbiotic partner was unfinished as yet, so you didn’t have all that power in the hands of raging two-year-olds.

Nothing obvious had happened, and no one realized anything had happened at all until fifteen years later, when the Aquarians realized their powers.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.